LKD- Shahid Kapoor - 15th Jan Update

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Karan Johar welcomes everyone to the show. He says that every week we will get to meet 20 superstars who will lift someone's life.

The superstar who is in the studio today blast onto the big screen. Girls are crazy about him and want to marry him. Boys also aspire to be just like him. It is no other than Shahid Kapoor... (Song Dhan Ta Nan plays)

Both take their seats and KJ asks 'What's happening? SK replies 'Chance Pe Dance is happening'.
Before they go on to talk of CPD, KJ asks SK about himself, he tells him that he has known him for many years but he is now different, he has a sudden new 'Sex Appeal'. Why is that??
SK: That has done what was needed he has found faith in himself because of the changes he made, which brought new positivity.
KJ: You have transformed from good boy to pin up boy
SK: Ive become a Kamina..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

KJ talks about his relationship with Bebo and states that since he has been associated with many.. He asks that after the break up for a year you went into a wild mode.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He asks since the break up, you have been linked to many.. SK says that you should not believe what is written in the paper's about us hero's πŸ˜‰
KJ asks if he is dating PC which SK denies and claims that he is very much single and avaliable and will be promoting DPC so all girls can be ready to hit on him as he is very bad at chatting up girls.πŸ˜›

(video of DPC plays)

Video ends and KJ asks SK that how girls dont go crazy for you after this i dont know.. he asks if SK has ever used a pickup line and SK says i have never needed to use oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

KJ moves onto talking about the fans and video of fans plays..

Video ends and KJ asks SK how he feels, he answers that he is very overwhelmed and he says that love is very special and he is very happy that people have accepted him with his flaws(has he got anyπŸ˜‰)

KJ asks who is special person that lifted you.. He mentions Pankaj Kapoor(his dad), Imtiaz Ali, Vishal Bhardwarj..
He asks whether him and Anuska are dating and he says no..

Top 3 Fans of SK are...
Ruchi Motwani from Indore
Menka Singh from Bihar
Priyanka Sikri from Delhi

Shahid chooses Delhi for the challenge as he was brought up there and KJ shows a video of Delhi..

Sorry i cant update the full episode as i couldn' t watch the ending.. if anyone can PM and tell what task was set and who the lucky person was i will try and update my post later.. Thanks and Sorry...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you! Awesome update awesome episode!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks so much, i really liked Shahid! He looked ever so cute 😳