14th Jan Written update

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Scene 1 Milli is calling Abhi and tells  him that if you are Simi's friend I called you since I got your number from her cell phone.Simi has fainted and her BP is high Abhi is worried and asks her how she is and Milli tels we are shifting her to the hospital .. Abhi says Ok then If you are doing that please inform me  and he is leaving.

Scene 2 They show teh street. Abhi is crossing the  street and running across and looking around  and trying to stop vehicles  for a ride  and then a guy on the bike stops and he takes a ride wit him looking at his watch and then he comes to the college and is climbing up the stairs asks one of the girls where she is and then she tells him that she is in the left hand side classroom. Simi is shown  doing some correction and she is fit and fine at her desk. Abhi opens the door and finds her sitting st the desk and  is quite  shocked and then tries to go out but the door is locked thanks to Milli who tells them that you both have to be locked nside till such time that i do not hear from both of you.  Abhi is like  Uff and he  walks up to a desk and looks down. Simi tells Abhi listen to me and then Abhi says Sorry Simi ji U are not yet Nakul Sir's wife so there is no reason for me to listen to you, and nor am I your employee. Simi says OK and I am also going to do my work I am not interested in talking to you. and she is working on her stuff Abhi is seeing.

Scene 3 : 12/24 KB Rs is telling Manju that he is going to the shop .. As he leaves Dolly enters and then RS  asks Dolly where were you, Dolly Chachi says I had gone to Europr since Surendar Sethi had some buisness trip in Spain so she told him that take me along so that it will be like another honeymoon for me. Then Surendar Sethi enters and they both look at RS and tells RS that looks like Doly told everything and then calls Manu to come and see who has come Manju sees Doly ands asks her where do you dissapear. Then Dolly is abt to say spain and Surendar clears her throat. ANd then Dolly starts off saying diod u hear abt 12/22 or some hose number  that  that girl Sweety ( or some name) got a divorce and its since the boy was 2 years younger to her . At the same time Anita pop's her head and ear to hear this and gives a cunning smile. And then comes there and asks if she knew Sweety and the Anita says that I know that boy he was my junior in college. and Then she looks at Manju and tells that if Simi di had got married at the right time she wud have a son of 10 years. Manju is looking at all of them . I wonder what is happening Goar Kalyug hai and then prays to Mata rani. and then tells is paap happening eveywhere

Scene 4 All the people have been affected with Kalyug and thats really not right of sweety to be with a younger guy. Then Suredar asks for tea  and asks Anita to make it Anita says Aunty will make it and I was actually on the phone.. Manju says ya ya I will make it .. RS is looking at all this happening. Manju says I will make it and asks Doly to Sit Dolly says No I will also help you and they both g to the kitchen and Anita  is goin to her room she gives a smirk smile and leaves.

Scene 5 Abhi is  looking at Simi in the classroom, She is doing her work and then Abhi looks at he  switch board and then  puts on the fan all the papers fly off on her table and then she walks to the switch board to stop the fan abd then fan doesn't stop  and the tries to pull the cord from teh fan and then ABhi notices that and  pulls her hand out and tells her what if u get a shock then Simi tels its Ok what will happen if I get a shock and then why shud it bother you.  and she walks to pick the papers fallen on the floor. Then Abhi starts to say yeah what difference will it make after what you did on that day and the way u spoke to me infront of uncle that too abt the person whom you love , To this Simi says yes I said all that but did you ever think why  said it all and then Abhi is looking at her and then elsewhere and then she  keeps telling that you don't love me and this all your childishness and you saw a girl and then you started liking her, hearing all this she is saying Abhi gets close to the loose wire of the fan on the desk and Simi is still saying that he dose'nt love her and walks and he tells u want t see  how much i love you na now see and he is holding the live wire squeezing it and then Simi runs back and ries to cal out for help and then tells Abhi she loves him and  by then he is holding the wire too tight and she is looking at it  and then she puts her hand on the live wire and then he releases himself and her and then he blasts her saying are yiu mad what if smething happens to you and then she says yeah what if somthing appens to you to and they are soo angry at each other and she  hugs him tightly. and  he also hugs her tightly and then they close their eyes in embracing each other

Scene 6: 12/24KB  All are sitting and having tea . RS tells Surendar that he is leaving o the shop and is going when Anita stops him and tells RS please do a favour for me. RS tells ANita never stop someone from the back its not a good ting to do. Anita says I just remembered  smthing so I called out to you and then gives him a SD card memory chip and tells him that I need some prints from this memory cards and there is a phto processing shop near your shop which Anuj told me can you please get the prints done for me.These are very important photo and then its Abhi's birthday coming up and I want to make a calender and  give it to him as the calender will have  him with 12 girlfriends i for every month. Abhi is abig lirt and he has  many girlfriends and  he never brings them home since they will  get phasfied in his jaal.RS is astonished that Abhi cud be like that and then Anita says that Abhi is like that and he is not a small kid or an angle You see the pics and you will realize what I am saying.. Anita is smirking saying all this and RS walks out. Anita says this is just a trailer I will show you a complete film abt Abhi !!!

Scene 7 At the classroom Simi is putting a pieceof cloth around the  burnt hand of Abhi and they are looking at each other and he says I will not be happy if you put the cloth with so much love, you must allow me to talk to RS uncle abt out future. Simi agrees but she tells that you will not argue with him abt anything. He says ok and they smile  and then Milli comes near the door and then Simi calls out to Milli , Mili tells that I will not open the door  untill you tells Abhi to do it and then Simi tells her that yes i have told Abhi and Abhi said he will go today RS and ask Simi's hand today itself.Abhi also confirms that and  they try to open the dor but the door is already opened and they both smile away and go out of the room.

Scene 8 At 12/24 KB Milli comes home calling out for RS Anita interrupts saying that RS has gone to the shop and also to do some small work for me, Then Anita's phone rings its some Anu calling. She  brakes the call and tells Milli  have patience and talk to him when he comes home. and then what if he gets a shock when he hears something let him get it at home .. To this Mili says  victory will be for truth only and pyaar is the truth and then Ram wud have'nt won and Anita interrupts that and Sita had vanwaas. Then again the phone rings and the its Anu again Anita tells o you reched KB ok ask someone 12/24KB anyone will tell you that place. Milli is right there next to her.

Scene 9 Both Abhi and Simi are walking in the garden and holding hands and then she holds the hand which he got hurt and then he pulls it out and then runs out and then she follows and then then he stands neat a tree and then  she says sorry and then he pulls her towards him and then  they hug and then then  they are almost lip locking that she pushing him back and runs off smiling and he falls her and  The Kuhdaya ray song is playing and then  he rolls on the ground and then  she also falls next to him and they are happy.

Scene 10 : 12/24 KB All RS, Manju Milli Anita and Anuj are sitting in the living area, RS walks up and dwon and then Simi enters and sees RS and RS says come in and u have come at the right time and there is guest she is Abhi's friend and looks like people who Runaway get only 12/24 KB to take shelter. Simi is wondering all this and she walks in and sees that girl Anu whi smiles at Simi and then RS introduces Anu to Simi and Anu tells Simi that she is Abhi's Girlfriend. Simi is shocked Episode ends!!!

Precap: Abhi enters inside and then Abhi sees Anu and he is shocked and Anu is smiling looking at Abhi

Sorry for the errors I have tried to detail it as much as possible.
 announcement

plz send in your entries for banner contest it is ending on 20th jan.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1309183

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg seems like an awesome epi!! Can't wait to watch it.. Haiii who is this Anu now.. I can't handle another vamp in this show!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very detailed update - thank you very much!
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.. So let's see how this new entry creates more problems in Simi and Abhis life's. Anita she looks so weird in that dress and just don't like to see her and Anuj anymore please..

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear oh Dear.. yet another problem for bachara Abhi.. when will his problems end??
Thanks for the detailed update..
ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tnx 4 d update. well written👏
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...very well written...hopefully abhi turns the tables on anita next week..
reena71 thumbnail
Thanks for written updates.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update. So angry with Anita  😡 Three cheers for Mili 👏
Sneha_Misty30 thumbnail
Hmm.. Hw sweet Abhi is really cuties.. But wat if he really had 12 gf lol.. Tt will kill Simi.. Lol.. Anyways the ANU girls is ugly.. Haha..
Edited by Sneha_Misty30 - 14 years ago