14/1- Sid-Riddz-Keerti - Mischief, Hugs, Threats

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sid is every inch a child-man - a child who refuses to accept the seriousness of life and a man who knows the seriousness of life and stands up to it when the occasion arises. 😊....he was quite a contrast of layers today . A dream merchant with Tammz J, a challenging outrageous foe with Riddz and a smartly manipulating-for-a-good-cause boy with Keerti.

Sid wants to make Tammz J happy .... happy because being a doctor he knows that he cannot do much to save her eyesight , it is a fact that this little bundle of joy will soon lose the sight of this beautiful world. And he is going to make her happy for whatever time that is in his hands. He is thinking more like a concerned human-being than a doctor and that is totally opposite of what Riddhima wants and aims at.

Riddz is only looking at TJ as a patient who needs intensive care - having closed doors of all sentiments long ago is not thinking about the happiness or sadness of the child who perhaps cannot even spell the disease that she is suffering from. Riddz wants to give her cream walls , white beds and progress monitors while Sid wants to give her sunshine and rainbows. So, now, TJ is the bone of contention between Sid and Riddz , each holding firmly to their ground. Sid discourages TJ from listening to what Riddz has to say and listen to her heart and he is ready to clown around of it makes the child happy.

As Sid and TJ helicoptered around in Sanjivani corridors - Riddz put a full stop to their flight sending TJ back into the ward and pulling up Sid for breaking her rules. Sid tried to explain to her that they both know that TJ's chances of retaining her eyesight are less than 50% ....so why she wants to snatch her happiness? Riddz just glared at him and told him to knock out this sentimental stuff and get real. But Sid firmly told her that he will fulfill TJ's wishes ... and he can cross his limits ( referring to the kiss episode) and she better not risk that. Riddz was taken aback for a second but recovered , asking him if he was trying to threaten her? Sid told her without batting an eye-lid - does she still have doubts about what Sid can do?πŸ˜‰

Before the fight turned ugly , the recently appointed peacemaker Dr. Keerti appeared and stopped them , taking Sid with her inside. And here, Sid used his brains and showed his smartness by managing to manipulate Dr.Keerti... imagine... Dr. Keerti?πŸ˜†.... he very cleanly told her that the idea of taking TJ out was Riddzie's idea and Keerti was superimpressed by Riddzie's thoughtfulness.πŸ˜‰....and Sid got release orders like running a knife through a bar of butter. It was adorable the way he wanted to jump and hug Keerti when she said yes but stopped midway and even Keerti let him go , having understood that Sid is really all heart. It was a lovely scene between the two.πŸ‘

But how can Chudail Aunty leave Mr. Molester in peace? She had to spoil Sid and TJ's evening and she almost did - but Sid is all IMPULSE. He had the guts to gag and bind Riddzie and take her with him. I guess a lot of nuclear weapons are going to blow off tomorrow.

I think Keerti will unknowingly end up saving Sid from Riddzie and Shanky's temper. Let's see. Sid is ready for repercussions , in any case. πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
P.S- I don't think there is anything wrong with the song in the precap. It is normal by DMG standards- Sid's naughty side and Riddzie's khadoos sideπŸ˜†. What is the big deal, eh?πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sid is quite a manipulator when he puts his mind into it, isnt he? These two better get things sorted out soon - enough fireworks for some time to come...... I want to see some real bonding between these two. Ridz will bring some maturity into Sid and Sid will make Ridz loosen up a little bit. They might or might not be romantically inclined - but they will be able to heal each other and I want to see that happen now.

PS: I seem to be the first one to reply to all ur posts tonight. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ash08 - 14 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
hi nitz lovely analysis the way sid convinced  keerti was gr8 and whats wrong with the song suits ridzi perfectly and sids expressions in the song ( ohhhhh  karan will kill me one day i am sure ) just mindblowing
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Very well written piece babesπŸ€—πŸ€—. Asthu loves it. You have made the scenes even more enjoyable and amazing 😳😳😳. You have once agains with great skills brought all the emoticons in the scenes to be felt from the moments the characters shared.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I loved the kidnapping moment. The fire and water interractions did its unusally chemical reactionsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†. It simply just spreaded the smoke of sizzling closeness everywhere☺️ ☺️. They were so close and the few second eyelook {shivers} 😍😍😍 Though Im not writing a Siddhi analysis today but will post my uncompleted scene later on today with the kidnapping moment on the thread😳😳The song, OMG i so wanted a sequence and I think Anu also gave the song suggestion. OMGIEEE! The CVS on the Siddhi thread no? πŸ˜‰ omggggggggg omg! Hope they give us few Siddhi moments we come up with 😳😳 Can't wait till friday but i just hope they do show it with another awesome precapp.

-Asthu.
soapbubble thumbnail
Why did he kidnap her but? I thought he'd just wave the release papers in her face πŸ€“ but that's too nerdy I guess. more macho to kidnap, damn the consequences. πŸ˜›
And true to form, Ridz cries wolf again to her dad demanding that Sid be sacked pronto.
But but but, nice chemistry between Karan Wahi and Jennifer! They look good together and that's 3/4 of the battle won as far as the couple is concerned.
Bubble
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Ash. You have replied to my posts after quite a long time, clown. Where have you been?I loved the way you have put it across - but i don't see any Sid-Riddz ceasefire on the horizon.

These two better get things sorted out soon - enough fireworks for some time to come...... I want to see some real bonding between these two. Ridz will bring some maturity into Sid and Sid will make Ridz loosen up a little bit. They might or might not be romantically inclined - but they will be able to heal each other and I want to see that happen now.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Astha. I am not talking to you until you write your analysis for today....*poco not talking to Asthoo*.

@Soapbubble. Lolz. Yeah, it is more macho to kidnap , especially with firestarters like Riddzie. Hahhaha.

@Heer. Thanks for replying. Yeah, Sid is adorable.

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

@Ash. You have replied to my posts after quite a long time, clown. Where have you been?I loved the way you have put it across - but i don't see any Sid-Riddz ceasefire on the horizon.

These two better get things sorted out soon - enough fireworks for some time to come...... I want to see some real bonding between these two. Ridz will bring some maturity into Sid and Sid will make Ridz loosen up a little bit. They might or might not be romantically inclined - but they will be able to heal each other and I want to see that happen now.

yep, its been quite some time. i read all ur posts but i tend to get lazy replying to them. πŸ˜† went on a long vacation to rajasthan now back to the grind.πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely analysis

I dont mind seeing S/R fighting for the time being but i also hope to see lovely binding sessions, i do want Ridz to see that Sid is so child-like - its the innocence he has etc
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

yep, its been quite some time. i read all ur posts but i tend to get lazy replying to them. πŸ˜† went on a long vacation to rajasthan now back to the grind.πŸ˜†

Rajasthan???????????????? In such chilling cold? Wow, bahot himmat hai yaar!πŸ˜†... I hope your trip was good and you better stop being lazy.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³