cupid_r thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i dont know why i feel that apoorva really loves mona.esp after watching the recent  episodes.he isnt a very good actor but the scenes he did previously were magical.it looked so real.they really came from his heart.

do u think he loves her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think he does but he's not ready to admit it
jatt di pasand thumbnail
Yeah it seems like everythings coming from apporva's heart. And his eyes they kill me😳
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching yesterday's episode, I can say without any doubt, that he truly loves her.

hawa_hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupid_r

i dont know why i feel that apoorva really loves mona.esp after watching the recent  episodes.he isnt a very good actor but the scenes he did previously were magical.it looked so real.they really came from his heart.

do u think he loves her?

wattttttttttttttt? hes a superb actor. and yes he loves her.

Zahira thumbnail
Oh No. He loves Shilpa. It is just his good acting and good direction which makes the scenes so believable! All credit Apporva and T&D! 
queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zahira

Oh No. He loves Shilpa. It is just his good acting and good direction which makes the scenes so believable! All credit Apporva and T&D! 

Exactly!!!

Are you asking us to speculate whether Apoorva is in love with Mona Singh in real life (!!!!), or whether Armaan loves Jassi?!?!
*~*Veera*~* thumbnail
wutever it is....they create good chemistry on screen
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

y r u guys trying to break thier hasta khilta parivaar......aa is a very good actor!!......he is improving day by day!!...i don't think there is any thing between them. they are co stars and respect eachother....and like eachother's work!!

aur wisaye bhi ven u r working wit somone for that long chemistry to baan hi jati hai.

is tarha tu srk and kajol are in love too!!

Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: cupid_r

do u think he loves her?

CUPID! THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS QUESTION U ARE ASKING!!! BUT REGARDING THE ACTING OF APURVA I CAN SAY THAT WE HAVE ONLY SEEN HIM IN SOME TYPICAL VILLAINEOUS ROLES. HE HAS SO FAR NOT BEEN USED IN ANY ROMANTIC AND TRAGIC LOVER'S ROLE , I MEAN BEFORE JJKN!AND ONE THING IS VERY CLEAR THAT HE IS EXTREMELY GOOD IN THESE TYPE OF ROLES. MAY BE HE WILL SPECIAISE IN SUCH ROLES IN FUTUTRE IF DIRECTORS GIVE HIM SUCH OPPORTUNITIES! AND ONE THING MORE, HE HAS SUPERB CHEMISTRY WITH MONA, LIKE SHAHRUKH AND KAJAL, OR DHARMENDRA AND HEMA, OR AMITAV AND REKHA. I MEAN THIS TYPE OF CHEMISTRY HAPPENS SOMTIMES WITH SOME PAIRS! WE CAN JUST HOPE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN MANY FILMS AND SERIALS!!!😳😳😳!