TellyBuzz: Muni Jha to enter Sony's Bayttab...

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Muni Jha to enter Sonys Bayttab...

Muni Jha to enter Sony's Bayttab...

Noted actor Muni Jha will enter Sony's Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai, where he plays the Tauji of Kunal Mehra...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Its going Kasam se way..there too a certain Maasi entered to play a cupid and here u hv one tauji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•...
minuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Its going Kasam se way..there too a certain Maasi entered to play a cupid and here u hv one tauji๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜•...

Exactly Jyots! Exact copy of KS.. if you noticed yesterdays KuLi background song was Jai-Banis in KS (that suna suna song ๐Ÿ˜ณ), Balaji really need to come up with new ideas!!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Minu putting background score of other shows is their old funda..not just KS music..they even copied Kayamath and KMH tunes many times๐Ÿ˜†...its putting old wine in new bottle and trying to make it attractive

why can't they come up with some originnality now๐Ÿ˜ณ..I would hv preferred KuLi love story for a while without any disturbance..why bring again this divorce funda and then Tauji becoming the peace maker like that maasi in KS..same old story๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜•
minuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Minu putting background score of other shows is their old funda..not just KS music..they even copied Kayamath and KMH tunes many times๐Ÿ˜†...its putting old wine in new bottle and trying to make it attractive

why can't they come up with some originnality now๐Ÿ˜ณ..I would hv preferred KuLi love story for a while without any disturbance..why bring again this divorce funda and then Tauji becoming the peace maker like that maasi in KS..same old story๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly.. The minture i read the article i was like nothing new ๐Ÿฅฑ Tauji is just a male version of Vrinda massi in KS!!! This show really needs some spice added to it!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -anonymous-

Exactly Jyots! Exact copy of KS.. if you noticed yesterdays KuLi background song was Jai-Banis in KS (that suna suna song ๐Ÿ˜ณ), Balaji really need to come up with new ideas!!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃreally Minu?๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......I still haven't watch any of this week Epis so I wouldn't know and I now fully believe that Balaji thinking box have nothing init again for dem to give something new and not copied one.
minuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

๐Ÿคฃreally Minu?๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......I still haven't watch any of this week Epis so I wouldn't know and I now fully believe that Balaji thinking box have nothing init again for dem to give something new and not copied one.

๐Ÿ˜† I was shocked myself, but yes really! That song only suited JB (i LOVED there couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ), please creatives get a better one for KuLi and a non-copied one!!!