Guess the Movie behind the Picture *RESULTS*

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Guess the Movie behind the Picture
Contest
***RESULTS***

Yes it's time to declare results of this Contest!!!👏 I'm sure all of you are excited😛.

I'm sure all of you are waiting to know if your answers were right or not.

So let me tell you guys the answers first, before declaring the winners.

Ok Here we go..

This one wasn't that hard if you had heard of this movie before. The biggest clue here was that 19 that I left. So if you knew the movie 1920 then 😛!

You needed to recognize Rani's Hadipa Move here😆 and also the colors of their clothes.

Jab We Met, this was easy as it was just Pixelized, and you can easily recognize Kareena.

De Dhan Dhan, if you caught this Paisa balancing Movement of Katrina😆 even in a promo of the Movie, then this was easy.

Not Very hard, you just had to gaze through the faces and recognize them, and their postures.

There were no faces, and objects here to recognize, only colors. God in the middle in white, and two other actors in red. So needed to remember the look of the move well.

Here I picked a movie which is less known so it was very tough for many even though the picture was almost the same as the real one. So if you knew the movie Phoonk then this was a piece of cake😛.

Easy, it's a classical picture now, son picking up his dad or Kid whatever it is😆.

Needed to recognize Amitabh's Padgi style here and their postures. So the Movie is Aladin.

If you manged to catch a glimpse of this Poster of 3 Idiots then it was easy, otherwise it was hard. As there were no faces to recognize. Only those bum seats😆.

You could see Ajay's and Fardeen's face here

Again I picked a movie which is not very famous. You needed to recognize Abhishekh's gold colored clothes and guess he movie.

Easy one, i'm sure all of you have seen this poster somewhere of Dev D, with that big glasses.

This one was just fizzled out a little, Himesh has headphones on so he's gotta be listening to the Radio😉.

Kareena, Saif and Akshay trio, only one movie, Tashan. Their postures in the picture was a clue here.

If you have seen this poster before then it was very easy. Plus Priyanka can be seen in the picture clearly, in her Fashion Style😆.

Just squeeze your eyes to see Shahrukhs and Deepika's faces😆.

Now we come to the hardest one. Here it's a combination of a hard picture and a lesser known movie. Agree the faces couldn't be seen here but the biggest clue here was that money falling down on the right hand side, I gave importance to that for a purpose. If you have seen he promo of this movie, you could see the money falling down.

So that concludes the answers part, I hope I haven't hurt your brains😛

Now the Results!!!

I'm really pleased that many of you took part in this contest and made it successful. Now since soo many took part, there's a probability that there is more than one winner and that is true in this case as well.

The Winner of this Contest who got all 18 Pictures right are!!!

mitts🥳

and

mariam14🥳

Congrats to both of you, very good in guessing Bollywood Movies😉! And mitts congrats for the double win!!! I wasn't expecting anyone to get perfect, but you two are very good👏.

The First Runners Up's who got 17 Answers right are...

jyoti006 👏 - #13 wrong

-Dream_Girl- 👏 - #7 wrong

Congrats jyoti, very well done, you got an easy one wrong😆
Congrats Dreamy Girl, #7 was not Veer😆 only 2008/2009 movies😉

And at 3rd place, who got 16 answers right is

Minakshii  👍🏼 - #7, 18 wrong

Looks like you don't watch scary movies😛. And 18 is not 8x10 Tasveer

Other Top Scorers were

juhuti - 15
magnificent.me - 15
sukirtiprincess - 14

Thanks to everyone else who participate, i'm glad you guys tried, Vineeta, zfan, sweetrose1989, kachipata, rzji.

Look forward to an another Contest Soon, this time with some older Movies😉.

Gur
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Thanks Gur for putting up such a lovely contest..Congo to the winners and the runners-up(s).....party..party....

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
It was phoonk!! Well done to mitts, mariam and the runners up. Good stuff Gur! The contest was really fun.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to the Winners and Runners Up 👏
@Gur i do watch scary movies  😆 but Not RGV movies 😆 and No.18 was just a guess i knew i won't get dat rite :P
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
See this is my destiny😆..I ended up getting the easy one wrong..I actually thought mayb it looks like Abhay deol😆..but then thought no its Akshay Kumar😆😆...

Anyways I m still shocked that I got so many correct😲..I was sure Phoonk was wrong😆,/.bot woww its correct😲

Mitts and Mariam congrats👏..

congrats to other runner ups as well👏

nice siggies Gur..using it😳

between a very creative contest👏
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

It was phoonk!! Well done to mitts, mariam and the runners up. Good stuff Gur! The contest was really fun.

yup phoonk, i guess u didn't watch it😆 i watched most of the movies, or else i used wikipedia to find hindi films from 2008/2009😆
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiNaKsHiii

Congrats to the Winners and Runners Up 👏
@Gur i do watch scary movies  😆 but Not RGV movies 😆 and No.18 was just a guess i knew i won't get dat rite :P

I thought u watched all the movies😛😆
but awesome job. next contest will be harder
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

See this is my destiny😆..I ended up getting the easy one wrong..I actually thought mayb it looks like Abhay deol😆..but then thought no its Akshay Kumar😆😆...

Anyways I m still shocked that I got so many correct😲..I was sure Phoonk was wrong😆,/.bot woww its correct😲

Mitts and Mariam congrats👏..

congrats to other runner ups as well👏

nice siggies Gur..using it😳

between a very creative contest👏

yea I thought Dev D was one of the easiest one as no other move had a poster like that.
but yea everything else you got right, and money did the trick for u in the last one😆

I personally would have fared very bad, if I participated in a contest like this😆

thanks for liking the contest, and taking part👍🏼
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/]

Thx a lot guys.... N congrats to everyone... Well for me Phoonk was most difficult one,, N when i figured it out i thought i was stupid that i couldnt do it early one.... BUt Gur excellent cotest loved it... Waiting for next one 😃
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks gur for another awesome contest 👍🏼

Congratz to the winners 👏