Avni's googly & Prida: Epi analysis..

Posted: 14 years ago
Can someone get a plaster for Mausi PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE...😡

I So wanted to hit the mute button when she was on in the entire episode.....😡

OMG, kitna bolti hai yaar

Okay that over..

My fav scenes of the epi:

1. Damini- Varun Scenes: I am a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of these two cross connection jodi and absolutely loved the way she consoled him and he supported her later....Creatives, Plz is cross connected jodi par concentrate karo, cos they are my Favorites....

2. Avni's googly: Okay that will be shown tomorrow, but it was an unexpected one and looking forward to tomorrow..sorry cant elaborate much till the update is up...

Actors: Dominated by in no particular order Sulbha Arya, Chandana Sharma and i am adding DA to the list..

I thought he was good today..a bit inconsistent but overall good...i liked the way he looked stunned and shocked or the way he rushed to Damz Side...Where he fumbled was when he walked in on PTC...but overall good job...👏

Sulbha was her annoying best today and i mean it in a good way..👏

Chandana, I loved her exasperation with mausi, the shock and ofcourse Precap scene with prida😍
fabulous👏

Miscellaneous:

Oh and i wanted push varun towards rosh, varun itna shareef hona bhi theek nahin, why wasnt he sitting near her holding her hand or something..😕 he should take cue from his brothers, who never leave a single chance to hold their respective biwi's hands or give them a hug😳😆

Haiyyyyyy what a precap yaar, prida Hug after a long time😍...(i know it was emotional and all...but i am a pridaholic,  no excuse given😳😆)

Episode: Was really good today...absolute edge of the seat thriller stuff...Crisp editing and direction..

So kudos to the entire team of LNMDJ for giving us a fab episode including the 2 doubles who stood for GK and Perneet...👏😉

Watch the episode guys especially the Precap...😳
👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome analysis shwethsy!!!.....i liked the epi too!!..it was trademark lnmdj fast paced...plus PTC were running frantic!😈

i liked varun's stunned look too....but why dint he listen to PTC convo!

damini was brilliant and so was prithvi being all irritated with mausi...

the hug..i love that she at least spoke there..and my they are so hot there..especially since he was still in plaids and she in tht sexy sari!..hayyye...i know i am hopeless too!😍

loved the small damz-varun bit too!

where did the body doubles come in shweths??😕..

i happened to notice other small things but not tht!....did you see the katherine stone book on the doc's desk? hehehe..romantic novel the doc reads..hahah
Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Can someone get a plaster for Mausi PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE...😡

I So wanted to hit the mute button when she was on in the entire episode.....😡

OMG, kitna bolti hai yaarI know she is really getting on my nervessomebody find the mute button for this mausi😡

Okay that over..

My fav scenes of the epi:

1. Damini- Varun Scenes: I am a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fan of these two cross connection jodi and absolutely loved the way she consoled him and he supported her later....Creatives, Plz is cross connected jodi par concentrate karo, cos they are my Favorites....

2. Avni's googly: Okay that will be shown tomorrow, but it was an unexpected one and looking forward to tomorrow..sorry cant elaborate much till the update is up...Ha ha i am really looking forward to this scene😈Jaisi karni waise bharni😉

Actors: Dominated by in no particular order Sulbha Arya, Chandana Sharma and i am adding DA to the list..

I thought he was good today..a bit inconsistent but overall good...i liked the way he looked stunned and shocked or the way he rushed to Damz Side...Where he fumbled was when he walked in on PTC...but overall good job...👏

Sulbha was her annoying best today and i mean it in a good way..👏

Chandana, I loved her exasperation with mausi, the shock and ofcourse Precap scene with prida😍
fabulous👏Yes the precap scene😍finally a prida scene😃

Miscellaneous:

Oh and i wanted push varun towards rosh, varun itna shareef hona bhi theek nahin, why wasnt he sitting near her holding her hand or something..😕 he should take cue from his brothers, who never leave a single chance to hold their respective biwi's hands or give them a hug😳😆

Haiyyyyyy what a precap yaar, prida Hug after a long time😍...(i know it was emotional and all...but i am a pridaholic,  no excuse given😳😆)

Episode: Was really good today...absolute edge of the seat thriller stuff...Crisp editing and direction..

So kudos to the entire team of LNMDJ for giving us a fab episode including the 2 doubles who stood for GK and Perneet...👏😉

Watch the episode guys especially the Precap...😳I found the episode boring too much of PTC around🤢But the precap more than made up for it😳
👏

TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your update on the entire epi... The Mendaki did irritated us all... and Prida Hug tommorow.. now I can sleep peacefully by dreaming about Prida
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is beyond unfair.. every video on youtube is working except the last.. precapppp! shewths..! * runs  after her with a belan*

Maham

P.S Sorry.... hyperventilating! prida hug!
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis Shwethsie!! Sorry couldnt watch the epi so cant comment

soapbubble thumbnail
Shweths, you're dropping tantalising hints and I still haven't understood what actually happened.
Why were the PTC runing idhar udhar? SHould I watch the epi direct or wait for the update? Decisions! 😒
Bubble
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rankanrock

this is beyond unfair.. every video on youtube is working except the last.. precapppp! shewths..! * runs  after her with a belan*

Maham

P.S Sorry.... hyperventilating! prida hug!

maham try this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2NmcFy1UTw
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mihirmishrafan

Nice analysis Shwethsie!! Sorry couldnt watch the epi so cant comment

YUP SAME PROBLEM😭
Maz: Body doubles, in the doctor;s room when prithvi is waiting for the report, GK has shot for the scene separately....it is obvious....note when Sameer and munna enter...Prithvi's double is shown and that is sooo not Gk...

The second one was during savni scene, notice when avni is drinking water or is about dont exactly remember, they focus on avni's back..but from the hair u can make out it is not perneet..

2 BT shows dekhne ka experience....i am really good at spotting Body Doubles, if i may say so myself...

At the novel, no i didnt cos i was too busy noticing the Body double thingy...I wonder whose book that was from the girls"?

rexy: I know mausi was too annoying....and agree precap...prida in a precap after a long time...Mood badhiya kar deta hai...

Tina: I know fast paced but annoying due to PTC...but Prida hug...in pridaheaven now....Let us hope they dont edit it out unnecessarily and give a full scene...

Maham: Yaar mujhe bhi ek aur baar dekhna hai, will go and search now..lol...Whatever u do dont miss tomorrow's epi okay..