Metti Oli news..

Siva thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Can we use this thread for Metti Oli news. Here goes the first news.

Venkat (Bose) has been chosen to act in Hero role in new movie by Kalaignar Karunanithi's story 'Kannamma'. Also he is starring in Deepavali release "Chaturangam" in a leading role. A good actor, waiting for a break. I think he has a bright future.  Let us wish him success in his new effort. πŸ‘

Edited by Siva - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nagi thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats Venkatesh for those breaks. Sonia is good luck for you !!!

All the best.

Nagi thumbnail
Sorry, I think it is only Venkat and not Venkatesh.😳
Siva thumbnail
It is Venkat J..but hey, you remembered his wife's name. that compensates! He will be double happy. Do you know that Sonia was the best child actress for the old movie (of 80s) 'My Dear Kutti Chathan" ?
MettiOli thumbnail
This may be a good time to add all the information from the Y forum about the movie roles played by all the MO actors.
Siva thumbnail

Some other credits I know...

Delhi Kumar : Dum Dum Dum (Madhavan's appa)

Shanthi Williams : Many films as amma...never seen in a villi role though

Leela-Viji : many films as small characters

Gayathri : I did not beleive that she danced in group (as reported in Ygrp site)...

Shakthi : You may not believe...two weeks before in Pandavar Bhoomi, Shakthi was a teen ager

Vishwa : have seen in few films..not main role...News : he is going to be in a moderately leading role in "Thoodhu"

Chetan : has acted in about 8 kannada films; has directed a short film called 'jenny' in kannada...has directed few eposodes of comedy serial Ramani Vs Ramani (have you seen that?)

Kaveri : Had been heroine in few tamil films (introduced with Prashanth in his first film)

Bose's news is impartant because he is going to be Hero in this movie...and it seems he got this just because of M O!

MettiOli thumbnail
Gayathri does act in a Hindi serial still. It airs on SET around 4:30 Central time.
vidven thumbnail
Guys,
you didn't include Gayathri's movie where she acted as the heroine. I think both Vijay and Ajith were starring in that movie. I don't 😑 remember the movie name though..
Siva thumbnail
That is really a news to me...Gayathri with Vijay and Ajit...Hope she had a great time without Manikkam and RajamπŸ˜ƒ
rojapoo thumbnail
Bhavani also has acted in a movie - dont remember the name - she will be the younger version of a villi - this girl loves this boy( when they both are school mates) and cant marry for some reason. she goes on to spite this boy's family - vijaykant is the hero ( cant blame her for not marrying, though!!!) i think the movie was "engal anna" - not very sure.