12th January 2010 - Written Update Karole Bagh

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sray76 thumbnail
Finally she agreed out loud that she loves him... she had the pain the was going through... they both are such good actors
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sray76

Finally she agreed out loud that she loves him... she had the pain the was going through... they both are such good actors

Thanks for the update...I am glad that atleast milli knows... i like milli's strong-will and confidence, maybe she can pass on some to Simi also...
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update! I can't believe Anuj is calling Simi selfish!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.. i feel for Abhi more than Simi right now. I mean doesnt he have the right to be happy? Love Abhi and hope he gets what he desires...
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update
thks a lot
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Boobie thank you but frankly I liked the episode but I am so angry cons Arnuj Anita and I look forward to see how it will end
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Boobie thank you

but frankly I liked the episode but I am so angry cons Arnuj Anita and I look forward to see how it will end
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

bobbiedhillon thanks for the fast update. Just cant stand Anuj and Anita - look whose talking about being selfish - Nittu also has the same attitude as Manju ji and Anuj.. Finally Simi had the courage to tell Milli about her affair with Abhi .. some consolation for the moment and hope Milli will help to get them back together...

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg abhi left her.. I kinda don't blame him though.. Hopefully simi will become strong now n is able to bring abhi back