12/1 - Sid-Riddz: And I direct my angst towards U!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi ppz,

Hmmm... quite an episode, eh? Creatives can take off their helmets now as the kiss never happened 😆 or should i say something worse than the kiss happened.

How many times has it happened with you ... that somebody enters your life like a storm and upsets all the apple carts - says things , does things that bring nothing but bitterness , rip open your wounds , remind you of everything that you want to forget . And stir up a tornado of emotions inside you. Then... then , you direct that cannonball of pent up emotions , angst , bitterness and heartburn towards that person. You gear up to punish that person .... not for the words he/she said or the things they did . But for things that somebody else did / you think they did - and that is exactly the kind of fate that Sid sketched for himself today.

The match was fun - full of tamarind moments - Atul's mature-kid treatment of Sid, the bitter-sweet interactions of YuNa where things began  with a frown and ended on a hopeful note with a sweet smile from Naina that Yuvi didn't see but felt beautiful nevertheless , Sid-Riddzie's hot and cold war of words , generous dosage of insults, Nikki and Atul's playful play , the group jigs at every basket , the underlying tension of winning , losing and the bet. Fun, lot of fun.😆

But fun doesn't last long , does it? Sid did not leave any chance to insult Riddzie's womanhood , her prestige , her ego , her self-respect. He countered every verbal attack of Riddzie with double the fervour and double the hatred. The tension between them showed clearly through the match. Riddzie was so bitter and vengeful that she even insulted Sid through a clueless Naina who in turn sided with Sid.😆.... dosti ho to aisi ho , varna na ho. 👏.... And every single hateful word , every single glare , every single jibe registered in Sid's mind as well as his ego. The boxing match and the basketball match were running simultaneously. Who says not everybody can multi-task?

And the game got over.... got over with a twist.😉

Riddzie was dying to humiliate Sid , especially because his jibes were somewhere ripping her wounds open - bringing memories of Armaan gushing to the surface. And Riddz was fighting it , fighting it hard. She did not even wait to hear the results properly or should i say Jiggy couldn't muster up the courage to say anything in front of Raging Riddhima.😆

And SPLAT! Splat went the horrid black paint on Sid's milky-milky gaal....and Riddz stylishly moved her silky-silky baal. Clicking her fingers in his face and giving him loadza attitude... Yahi kaala munh lekar kal Sanjivani mein aana.

But Riddz didn't notice , that if Sid has Armaan's playful nautanki shades , he has Armaan's passionate streak too. He was told by Jiggy that it is actually the new interns who have won the game... not Riddhima's team. And Sid took no time in bringing madam Aag-Baboola-Auntyji back to Mother Earth.

He yanked Riddhima back towards him by her arm and delivered the facts to her - victory was their's and the bet is his. He is going to kiss her. Riddzie looked more vulnerable than ever and seeing her like that , i really didn't want Sid to kiss Riddz and am glad he didn't. He just pressed his own face into her's and told her that garbage is not made to be kissed.... and then, pushing her away , he walked out of the court.... leaving her tearful, stupefied and stunned.... insults that Armaan had hurled at her rushing to her mind. That did it for Riddhima.... in that moment Sid became the personification of her angst against Armaan. Sad . Very sad.

While Sid reveled in his victory , jumping up and down , dancing all over the locker room , with no remorse at all about the torrid humiliation he gave Riddzie..... back home, Riddz married Sid and Armaan's rejection of her - Sid's rejection of her as a respectable human-being and Armaan's so-called rejection of her love and her womanhood. And this marriage of angst has made Riddzie stay back in India , in her home, in Sanjivani.....reason? To prove to herself , to Sid and to the world that she is who she is .....she is not going to ask Sid for respect ... she is going to command it. Riddz' passionate hatred for Sid has made her stay back - little does she know that she hates Sid because she loves Armaan.

Tomorrow, Sid becomes Riddz' assistant and from here begins round 4 of their hatred war. Let's see where it goes....

P.S - The precap was hilarious! The way Riddzie slapped that butterscotch cake in Sid's face and Sid reacts by grabbing her furiously and chasing her all over the cafeteria to kiss her.😆........Stirred up passions are like... a whole gas station on fire. Am I right?😉

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, you say all the things i want to say and explain it much better then me esp the reflection of Sid/Armaan and why and what Riddhi is thinking

forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. Very well written.
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh!!! i am now dyiiing to see the episode Nitz!!!

spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW...you explained it so beautifully....👏

Sid is in BIG trouble now....😆
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Riddhi's anger inside is all coming out on Sid, and Sid just adds more anger on top it lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thanks for replying, ppz. And yes, Sid is in BIG-BIG trouble now. Kal se ER duties shuru!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
extremely well-written:)
and love the precap!
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"yeh ishq nahin aasan bas itna samajh lijiye 1k aag ka darya or doob ke jaaana hai"
n ridz is completely into it n it's height!!!! she needs 2 get out of it..... she has stayed bak 4r 2 fight wid her yaadein  or da reason u gave it's 4r her betterment n 1 step 2wards truth of her so called rejection of armaan.............n SID........................

u knw wht tht butter scotch cake must be YUM!!!!😛

i dnt knw but "yaadein ka title song n aye dil ki duniya mein" goes 4r dis lady........i may b wrong do correct me wen am commenting on posts :)

u knw wht UR post will make da reader go n luk at their chemistry 👏   👏
t.c. n keep smilin always
god bless u:)
Edited by 1kaarzoo - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Karanshraddha. Thank you soooooooooooo much. The cake was the best part of the Sid-Riddz' precap.