11th Jan 2010, Monday Update

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Kbians'

Happy New Year to all of you!

I haven't watched Karol bagh for last 3 or 4 days. So, I have no clue what exactly is happening in the story.

Here is today's update!

11th Jan 2010, Monday ' Update

Abhi comes to Simi's place with a bouquet. Simi stretches her palm and shows the ring he had given to her.

He asks her to return the ring to him if she doesn't want it. But Simi takes the ring back.

Abhi says, " you don't wear the ring'and you don't want to return it to me.. I have come here to take you with me'prepare yourself for that"

Abhi n Simi are lost in each other'..

Mili comes there'Simi gets tensed up seeing her. She hurriedly keeps the bouquet in her hands ands tells Mili that Abhi got a bouquet for her.

Mili is surprised'and Abhi finds it strange'

Nakul gives 40 lakh cash in a brief case to Vicky and asks him to deliver it to somebody. He tells Vicky that he trusts him and that's why he gave him such a huge amount.

Vicky kind of worried'.

He gets a call from some strager(some bhai types)'(I cudnt catch the conversation)..Vicky promises him that he will meet him in an hour.

Simi is in the kitchen. She is recollecting Abhi's words at the entrance. She says sorry to Abhi in her mind'and thinks that its not the proper time for Abhi to ask her father. what he wants to.

Rajinder n Abhi  are in the drawing hall' Abhi gives Rajender the shop papers' rajinder is very happy. He calls Mili and asks her to get some sweets for Abhi. for giving such a great news. Mili goes inside.

Abhi says he too should give them sweet'coz he got a job.

Manju is packing her things'to leave for Anuj's place.

Here Nitu too is packing her things to run away with Vicky.

Vicky calls her and asks her to come to some place'He says Nakul's car is with him at the moment, which will help them to run far away from that place before nakul sends police behind him.

Simi comes to her dad' She starts joking with Abhi'she talks to him as if he is small kid. Abhi notices this'

She asks him whther he had given any serious interview for the job or not. She says that he should take care of her well and do as she wishes to make his boss, Nakul happy.

Abhi gets very badly hurt with Simi's words.

Mili comes there with some nashta'Simi asks her sister if she has put lot of mirchi or not.

Simi tells her father all about Abhi mixing lot of chilli powder in halwa, when nakul's dadi came to their house.

Abhi's eyes are full with tears'

Simi purposefully puts chutney on his trouser'. she takes him into the kitchen to wash it off.

She tells him that Anuj n anita are moving into a separate house'and her mom, Manju ji too wants to go and live with him.

She asks Abhi if he knows about it already' He tells her that nobody told him anything about it.

Simi opens her mouth to say something else'But Mili comes into the room. Simi leaves the room'

Mili asks abhi about the trouser, if the mark has gone'

He tells her, it will never go'

Mili is confused hearing his reply'and by looking at his expression'

Abhi comes to rajinder asks her about Manju'he tells him that he wants to say something to both of them.

Simi tells him that she wants leave them and to go to Anuj's place'

Rajender asks him not to worry about Manju'and asks him what he wants to ask from him.

Simi gets panic'signals Abhi not to ask for what he came there'

Before he says anything'telephone rings'Manju comes and answers. It's from Anuj. She tells him that she is all ready to go with him.

Mili n Simi run to her'crying..beg her not to go'

Simi keeps looking at Abhi'and signaling him'

Rajinder asks him not worry about anything'and  ask him what he wants. He sees tears in Abhi's eyes and gets worried'He asks him what's wrong and why he is crying'

Abhi is about to say something'

Simi is so worried'.

Tomorrow:

Mili drags Simi into their bedroom'.and tells her sister that Nitu ran away from home! Simi is shocked'

Announcement Plz do take part in banner contest send your entries;
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...thanks for the wonderful update.
sfsangel88 thumbnail
agghhh im starting to hate Simi...she treats Abhi horribly, i couldn't watch those tears in his eyes
anusaid thumbnail
tqs for the update Pams. Simi attitude tho justfabl is woryng i hope she dsnt lose abhi Edited by anusaid - 14 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. neetu is so selfish. her family is going through soo much and she just doesnt care, instead she elopes with vicky. hmph!
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the update. neetu is so selfish. her family is going through soo much and she just doesnt care, instead she elopes with vicky. hmph!

she doesn't just elope with anyone she goes off (well knowing) with a thieve and a crook!
Sneha_Misty30 thumbnail
Simi aunty as lost it.. She should be happy gt so handsome bf instead she make fun of him like his.. Bull shit la.. Ask her go die man.. Neetu i hate to see her face already she loooks ugly and also i think this Nakul will nt take her.. hehe.. WHo cares let her die lol..

But simi aunty should change..

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sur_aur_taal

she doesn't just elope with anyone she goes off (well knowing) with a thieve and a crook!

exactly... she dint even think once abt what she is doing ...she doesn't have any problem with the fact  vicky is a crook...! he tells her about police, yet she is ok with eloping... she is stupid, selfish n desperate...

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update! thanks!
dd.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the great update..Too many issues in one day..