11/1 - Sid-Riddz - And we will poke wounds...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys,

Wo-Wo-Wo, the forum is buzzing with activity due to Siddhima  and Sadma , huh?😆..... thank you, Sid, Riddz , Armaan and Tammz....😉. Okay, okay. Poco behaves herself before moderators box her ears for being an over grown brat.

As i have said before repeatedly , it hardly matters whether Sid and Riddz become a couple or not . They could end up as lovers , as best friends , as each-other's Man Friday... who knows. But whatever they share between them right now has given a whole new perspective to the wavelengths of a heartbroken man and a bitter shattered woman. They are great together, no doubt.

Okay, back to the post.

The mutual mud-slinging between Sid and Riddzie continues - abuse, accuse , insult , whip - do anything , stoop but make the opponent feel like designer garbage. Their fights and their equation shows no sign of even a C of a ceasefire - it only gets more and more bitter and closer to a psycho-emotional hatred. Today was another step towards World War 3 .

Sid all prepared to defeat and deal with Buddhi Aunty stood waiting for Riddzie in the BB court - it is a prestige issue for Team Juniors , alright but it is more personal for him. Somewhere , it is between him and Riddzie - a pure battle of egos and selfhood. And then, came Riddzie with an additional insult of a stretcher and an ambulance.😆.... this woman, i tell you!

Smartly covering the beautiful and heart-wrenching memories of adorable Armaan , she looked at the court as if he was still standing there - but her eyes did not waver and that stern expression did not leave her face - she entered the basket ball court , walking towards a waiting Sid.

And as the representatives of the male and female gender, Sid and Riddz had to get into a war of words before the bitter game began. And it happened. Teacherhood, revision of rulebook , you are this , you are that... blah... blah... and some more blah...😆..... The insult warm-up was fine until Riddzie said something that pricked Sid - bringing back bitter and  painful memories of Tammz having rejected his love telling him that he was like a kid.....

That dart hurt Sid where it hurts the most - in his broken heart and it spurred an aggressive and stubborn reaction - the pent up hurt and frustration that Tammz' rejection gave him came out on Riddzie.He hates being called a 'kid' because of Tammz and directing all that angst towards Riddzie , he said that fine, it's maturity that she wants to see , right? Accept the bet and i will tell you what childhood and maturity are all about!😡..... Riddz was taken aback but agreed - putting her condition first - if she wins, she will blacken his face and he will come with that painted face to Sanjivani....And Sid had to counter it - he did - with a promise of kiss of revenge if he wins. Riddhima was stunned , Abhi tried to call off this joke of his little brother but it was not to be. Sid was dead serious. If she thinks , he is a kid , he is going to rub the opposite in her face.Lethal, eh?

The BB game was full of insults and jibes - Sid to Riddzie - Riddzie to Sid... even going to the extent of Sid calling Riddz desperate for a kiss and Riddz  calling him a wild dog whom she is going to tame. The volley of abuses was worth watching - check it out! 😉..... But Sid is not a villain , really. His concerned self came to the fore when Riddz hurt herself due to him but she told him off so icily that Sid actually needed a blanket at that given moment. Lolz.

But isn't the precap sad?Let's comico-tragic?.... Riddzie splashes black paint in Sid's face even before listening to the results properly. And an infuriated and humiliated Sid holds her arm and tells Jiggy to tell the results- Hee ho! Wakey! Wakey! The Juniors have won.... and an angry Sid grabbing Riddhima to kiss her.....the tigress disappears and Riddzie's vulnerability returns.

Sensitive situation. Sid's temper is justified and this time he may or may not spare Riddz. Keep guessing , babies.

P.S- If you don't have anything nice to say , don't say anything. View and leave peacefully. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG....BRILLIANTLY written post! It was an absolute treat and pleasure to read! You are one helluva writer!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbiddenlove

OMG....BRILLIANTLY written post! It was an absolute treat and pleasure to read! You are one helluva writer!

Thank you, sweetie. But i'd like to know your views as well. 😳
forbiddenlove thumbnail
^ My views are no different than yours but you have a gift of expressing it so well!! 👏 The flow of words and the language is just captivating.Edited by forbiddenlove - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I like your post, Siddi and Riddhi fighting like cats and dogs lol Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post

guys, this kiss bet..........we have seen it before, can't the creatives come up with anything new? Remember when DMG started.....there was a kiss bet between Armaan and Riddhima (Shilpa)! Armaan won the match then but didnt kiss her. Does anyone remember that? The creatives are just using the same ideas over and over again.
wow poco u described the whole sid - ridhz equation so well 👏👏
i enjoyed the whole BB session today just awesome!!!

I don't have anything to add just waiting for tomorrow's epi.
Like i predicted results wud be out on tuesday, i so regret now for wishing to see a blackened face of sid 🥺..but love the way the story is progressing

cheers

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Brilliant post!! Loved it all! U described the whole situation. It just shows how much Ridz and Sid can relate. They both have been heartbroken, they both are stubborn, they both are fighters-- And they both are a match- --- Oh and ya.. the precap.. is intense once again!-- Seriously... I don't think Sid will kiss her at all especially seeing her tears and vulnerability--- But his anger and intensity the way he is grabbing her.. is wow.  Edited by DrSidMrsWahi - 14 years ago
forbiddenlove thumbnail
^ I swear yaar...when I'm watching them na...I am like grabbing on to my pillow so tight and getting hyper with them at every moment. 😛 lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Simplytoxic. I agree with you. But this threaten-to-kiss-but-not-kiss is an old reference index for stirring up passions. It has been done zillions of times in serials and films alongwith DMG. Some couples stir it up well and some do not. In this case , Sid and Riddz are almost successful. Ah, well. Thanks for reminding about Armaan... he was the starter of all the badmaashi in Sanjivani. Lolz.