Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Rosh for the update and Usma you are so right I will stop expecting anything from the Creatives now but how can I bear to see Yudi being dumb and saved again by Rani.
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Junadi, you are so angry because you believed you-know-who can be shown as smart but i never believed that so i sort of liked epi...lets not hope something too big from this creatives as i learnt my lesson on imli track....it cant be you-know-whoas plan as he can easily arrest Angad if he wants...

Usma, I completely agree with because I too dont believe that it is Yudi! Creatives never Yudi to be shown smart! We'll find out that only in the end of this track as you see they like buliding so called Suspense!🀒

Moreover Juna di, Yudi did look shocked especially when Angad saud "Ab bas kuch hi kadmo ka faasla hai" ! He looked uncomfortable only in the beginning but got used to it! I think he never expected Rani to take the thal - I think they're(Narayan) wants to use her for a bigger saazish! I too kind of liked the epi Usma!😊

Darsh, coming to your theory, I completely agree that Rani has to urvive but that doesn't mean that she can't be saved! I bet that Rani would be saved by Narayan and the situation will be salvaged like they salvaged Narayan's phone conversation! (I still dont agree it is Yudi until it shown to us!)
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Thanks Rosh for the update and Usma you are so right I will stop expecting anything from the Creatives now but how can I bear to see Yudi being dumb and saved again by Rani.

i know its hard junadi, but nothing to do. its a matter of false pride with creatives. if the writer wanted they could easily save yura love and dignity by showing any 3rd person in imli track or yura planning together to find out aabout imli but they went headstrong.....besides i think sampurn is trying hard to find ways to make old CR comeback ...as long as he cant do that he will go with his invention RN and her relations.................and Ranis pavitraa atma is not so irritating once you accept it....the girl had been born that way...she cant help it....besides this is a story about RaniπŸ₯±
Juna04 thumbnail
Then Usma what is Raja doing in the baraat - only there to be Joru ka Gulam πŸ˜’
pinky_c thumbnail
Today i think rani stomach is little bit big??
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Narayan is yudi he may be taking revenge from cr 4 thinks done To his mother by her
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the update Rosh...
Narayan's shocked face really wants me to shout at the top of my voice that he is Yudi... πŸ˜ƒ
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Narayan's shocked face really wants me to shout at the top of my voice that he is Yudi... πŸ˜ƒ

Sujata ..You too in our team na ? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Rosh u should convince now hun..πŸ˜‰

PS : Sujata .. i really like that u add pics in picture gallery. It gives life and you know i have used some in my FF too so thanks to you as we couldnot comment on picture gallery .πŸ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Faiza I think Narayan is Yudi but has lost his memory and Angad has filled him with some story that makes him hate Raj Parivaar but somehow when it comes to Rani he cannot see her suffer and everytime ends up protecting and saving her without knowing that he is Yudi
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Bobbie!

It looks like its gonna be agni pareeksha time for Yudi!!

u know,I felt Angy was actually challenging him to save rani- in the end of the epi!