Entire season already filmed in advance?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Have all the epis for this season of Rishta.com already been shot in advance?? I recall reading this Tellybuzz article and I realized something:

[quote]However things brightened up and Kavi started to like the humdrum of daily-life in Mumbai. He says, "I started going for auditions which helped to break the feeling of being alone in this city. And for the past eight to nine months I've been shooting for Rishta, so that's helped me overcome my homesickness a lot. I've made a great bunch of friends here on the sets. Now I can say that Mumbai is my home and London is my vacation home (smiles)."[/quote]

@bold: Kavi's saying that he's been shooting for this show since 8 or 9 months....which is quite a long time...so does this mean that the epis have all already been shot well ahead of time?? That would surely be a first on Indian TV 😆 😆 ....I think this is a good thing actually....none of these ppl are running on last minute deadlines...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good that you pointed out this line. After reading the article even I was thinking that they must have completed shooting for the entire season.

I am really glad that they have shot so many episodes since that would disable any influence of 'unconventional' demands from fans :P As of now, we have to tak whatever they give👏
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

I am really glad that they have shot so many episodes since that would disable any influence of 'unconventional' demands from fans :P As of now, we have to tak whatever they give👏

LOL word, Mels! 😉 😆 ....No undue influence or random demands for 'hawtness' can work now....it's out of their hands 😆 😆 ...and yes, we do indeed have to take whatever they give....interesting turn of events 😆
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good that you pointed out that part..I believe then they surely have shot many epis so far..which is great..no more last minute things..lets see how the first season goes..
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea i noticed tht too!..which is a great thing..cos they dont need to compromise on their story just to meet the TRP demands or anything....so we get to see wht they have originally scripted on screen..

its expected from production house like YRF to be organized and plan things ahead..

and i think we all will enjoy whts in store for us 😉 😃
AnVishtian thumbnail
Well yes, When I first found out these are going to be weekly I had a doubt maybe these shows will be made like how American shows are usually made or showed or whatever. I think unlike our daily shows, These weekly ones are going to be in seasons, If Season 1 is right now and they have already filmed for it then once this season is over or right now itself then they will start filming for the next I guess and we have to wait for some months until the next season, like how American shows work mostly.

I don't think I have seen any shows in indian television much nowadays which come on only once a week and have seasons....
I'm pretty excited to see how they might end the season, Or will they have some sort of ummm.... what was that word? Yes! major Cliffhanger

P.S: Is that a BONES siggy Nureat? I LOVE the show BONES 😳 , But I didn't get to watch it much because of sis 😭 😆😆
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
oh is it?
Didn't know this?
Thanks for sharing!

x x
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, I was thinking about that as well yesterday.. randomly.. and hopefully they have shot it before only so that they don't have to do any last minute work type episode which are totally haphazard.. and like Mels said, they won't take suggestions from fans requesting some of scene of their choice to be included.. 😆
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yeah even I was confused but I thought that maybe their was some mistake in the article or something...😆 Now I am also sure that they have already shot it  and that is a good thing because they won't create stupid twists for TRP's...
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
I think  they might be still shooting few episodes or few parts for the episodes coz on Kavi's Twitter as we all were dissucsing in Rohan Mehar's Fan club hhahahh I think Meru posted it that he said he is gona be u pall night shooting for Ristah.com So i think they still might be shooting some parts :) !!

But its truee, Its better if teh show is shot before or al lthe daily soaps juist work to make the TRP's go higher !