*Thirumathi selvam January 10 archives*

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Monday January 4th update

Monday, January 4th  

Revathy questions Vasu," Vasu...how come you are keeping quiet like this while your mother is screaming at me? I really expected you to support me in this matter Vasu" Vasu stares at her and blames her for acting without asking his permission and tells," Revathy you are really a saamarthiya kara and saaduryamana ponnu....when I first loving you I thought  you are a childish natured girl, then when we both started loving deeply you appeared to me as a kurumbukaara ponnu.....when you came out of your house to marry me ..you appeared to me as a thairiyamaana ponnu....finally when your dad troubled us so much you took that as a challenge...and you appeared to be a vairaakiyamaana ponnu....but now....what you did make me think that you are a saamarthiyamaana and saaduryamaana ponnu nu....How dare you are to go and act and then come and let me know about it....? that when I need that kind of money...you did this....."

Revathy explains to Vasu that due to the situation she had to take a quick decesion that too just to save Vasu from the Police. Poonga also comes and tries to put some sense into Vasu's head. But Bagyam screams and tells," nee summa iruyaa...you are  kudikaaran...how can you know about this kudumba maanam?" Poonga gets so mad and tells," what kudumba maanam....? you chased this veetu marumagal and where did you keep our kudumba maanam dee when you did that? Nowadasy we buy everything after seeing these adverts obnly.....so what is wrong in acting in ad films or even in acting in TV ....?you better shut up ok?"

Finally Vasu tells Revathy," look here Revathy...what so ever...it is...I did not like what you did...in fact I would have been happier in sitting in the prison than this" Bagyam likes what Vasu just told. Revathy fells bad and stares at Vasu. Poonga consoles Reavthy and tells," amma chinna marumagaleh....do not fel bad.....when you act and become a big star...this same Vasu and Bagyam will come and ilichufy in front of you....aama ..Revathy you do not worry"

Revathy is with Vasu in their bed room and again she tries to explain. But still Vasu is angry and asks her to leave that modelling job right away. Revathy worriedly answers," Vasu I am not in a position to do that ..since I signed a contract and agreed to do three projects for them...only after siging that contract I managed to get that one lakh rupees for you Vasu...I still have to complkete their two more projects"

Vasu gets angry and tells," so I can not take any decision for you right...ok carry on with your plan...after all I am a jobless man,...how can I make you to listen to me...do what ever you like...good night"

Poonga is in a tea shop asking some people for 20RS..no one is willing to give. He notices his best friend passes by selling rose flower plants in a cart. Poonga goes and stops him and asks him what happened. His friend tells," my mom told me that I should get married and start a new life and she told me not to be freinds with udavaakarai people like you...we all should grow plants as Abdul kalam once said" He moves from there after donating a potted plant to Poonga.

Priya walks towards a big bulding and asks someone for Deena. She comes to a small building where Deena is teaching Yoga to old people. Priya stands there and starts listening and admiring the way he conducts the class. After the class is over when he comes out Priya meets him. Deena tells," whatever I learned in the jail is now helping me...actually today is my birthday" Priya gets over excited and happy and grabs his hands and shakes then tells," indru pol endrum vaazhga"

Tuesday 5/1/10 - Roja's kai vannam😳

Akka kku yetha thambi - nalla nadikkaran Dheena , athaan
namba bakhra malai pOttu, santhanam thadavi ready aairukke,
kazhuthai easy aa kaattarathu !!!! Dheena says that it is his B'day
. Bakhra wishes - in chaste Tamizh -" indru pOl endrum vazhga" -
which gives Dheena another chance to put on the sheep's coat " ella uravugalaiyum izhanthu thaniya nikkaren, ipdi vazhtharinga??"
Bakhra feels bad. Dheena says that he has also arranged for food
for all the oldies. Bakhra offers to play server. Both go in and Dheena
has written the story, screen play and dialog already - one old woman
asks if Priya is the chosen one to marry saint Dheena. Priya stares
but before she could say any thing another maama says that the
jodi porutham is fantastic. Priya gets angry and goes out with out
serving. Dheena appreciates the oldies for saying their dialogs , asks
the server to serve laddu first ( hmmm, alwa va irukkum nnu Roja
ninaicha, but knew that the alwa is meant for the Priya bakhra!!)
and
goes out to pacify Priya. Priya moraichindi nikkara - Dheena apologizes
for the "ignorance" of the oldies and says that they are used to saying
only good things to others " they are so used to being alone and so
when they see some one new, always say some nice things...." Priya is cooled down - goes in to play server....Dheena gloats.

LR 1 with Vaasu - danda Soru Dahi Raman (DSDR) is back to job
hunting (MM innoru velai vaangi kuduppar, dont worry) LR 1 asks
him to have some breakfast but he refuses "DSDR kku why food?"
Reva times it beautifully - tells Vaasu that she has to go for the
second day shooting. Vaasu barks "can not understand this logic
 ( just  this??? enga Eljay ai kelu , entha logic laam idikkarathu nnu
oru list tharuvaanga😳 )
When u needed permission, u inform and
now  u just to need to inform but you want permission??? What if I
say don't go?? Will you listen to me?" Reva keeps quiet. Raani plays mediating angel and says that Vaasu can have breakfast by which
time the car will come to take Reva " You can get dropped in that !"
Vaasu says that a DSDR does not need a car for dropping. Reva
 looks crest fallen and Raani wants to pep her up - tells her that
she needs a drop to the library "will ya?" Reva agrees - both leave
as the car arrives. Park maama is singing Mustafa Mustafa and trying
to plant the Rose plant. He keeps digging at "THE" spot . LR 1 is getting ready to go to the ration shop , sees the villangam and tries to dissuade Park. Park claims that the mangkottai planted by LR will not see the day light - "nallavanga natta thaan athu nadakkum" Finally LR 1 hits maama where it clicks - gives him money and asks him to be happy " when you loose a friendship, you will be unhappy - go and make merry to forget
Puli kutty's loss" Maama leaves and LR 1 also leaves after throwing the rose plant. (LR 1111111, Roja vai ya thooki erinje????? unakku 7 1/2
 thaan !!)
Archu comes out - to wash 10 vessels (pathu pathiram ppa 😳) sees the Roja and plans to plant it - where else???😳 LR 1 is hurrying
to the ration shop - learns that she is short of cash as she had to shell
out for Park's "happiness" - rushes back home to pick  up the short fall - Archu is digggiiinnngggg

Archu konjam fast aa dig pannumma - LR 1 is hurrying back
home.... LR 1 walking..... Archu is digging....... LR 1 reaches home ...
and accidentally sees Archu digging.  Rushes to the backyard, tries
to stop the digging but Archu is adamant "Roja vaada raa, parthukuttu
summa irukka mudiyuma??" ( Archu u are a darling - Roja mele enna
love unakku??? 😳)
LR 1 tries to close the hole but Archu sees the
manjal pai - well well, the cat is out of the bag - ambattukittaal thummatti-
kai butti ( feminine gender for battar😳) Archu takes the money out,
has a  flash back of the head constable talking about the money being handed over to LR 1 and LR 1 claiming the theft....... Stares at LR 1
and says " ithu enga panam, athai puthaichitti lying?? thoooo" Leaves
the arena... LR 1 thiru thirufies ( hmmmm , ithai samalikka enna plan O?)

Freeze

Edited by meli - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Friday 8/1/10 - color combo should say 😳 Roja thaan !!

Continues with periappa asking MM to be SS ( smart Selvam)
" I know that LR 1 will talk behind my back saying that I
took back the house from her. ( Koduthavane parithu kondaan
di ..maane, valarthavane theruvil vittan di - BG by Roja for LR 1)

But she is a thirudi herself and so her insinuations are not
going to malign me. Selvam, you have been living for others so
long ( ayyo athai yen kekkaringa??? Theruvile mugam theriyaame
pora yarukkagavO he will bend over backwards ..aana Archu vai
mattum dingri dingale adikka vittuduvaar !!!! huh huh Mr.Roja
mattum ipdi irunthaa...... better left unsaid )
Now, it is time for you
to live for yourself, ok?" Periappa knows that MM will never make
SS - so addresses Archu " Ivan gunam maarathu mma, so house
ai donate panrennu aarambichuduvan, so u be careful, ok??" Archu
kku "yen purusan" house owner nnu yega gushi - mandai yai nalla
aattaraa. LR 1 moonjile "no fly dancing" - if only looks could burn ...MM would be a heap of ash 😳 Mm moonjile yum "no fly dancing" ( athu
sari, eppa thaan fly dancing avar face le??)
LR 1 kku oru chinna sabalam - after periappa leaves, she keeps looking at MM ( ithu kirukku, oru paarvai paartha document ai kakkidum - LR 1 dialog by Roja - Paarkkathe yennai paarkkathe un Ora kannal yennai paarkkathe..kekkathe..kekkathe..
house documents ai kekkathe..- BG By Roja)
Park mamaa kku vayellam
pallu - wife ai maadu meikkara mathiri Ootindu poraar. Archu herds
MM out.

Time for LR 2 and LR 3 - august gathering - nandu sindu ellam
present. But the meeting is inside the house ( Roja had booked
the nadu theru!!! hmmm)
Mr and Mrs Sori are back nnu daddy
Sori inform pannittar. Male Siva is not keen about paying a visit
but female Siva is all set to haarathi eduthufy for the "honeymooned" couple ( ayyo, ippo thaan Kavya voda honey moon mudichen...odane Harathi yoda vaa??? - Sori dialog by Roja) Vinodh goads daddy and
namba manjal pisasu starts her thiruguthaalam work " Maama, Sori
eppO enna pesum nnu can not predict...anga pOnaa disgrace thaan.."
Lady Shiva says that they have to think of Kavya . Priya talkkkkssss -
with her new found skill of " reform Dheena" project. Talks about Sori loving Kavya a lot and how Kavya would have changed Sori in to a non -Sori ( epdi?? nee Dheena vai oru second le nallavanaa mathiniye, apdiyaa??) Finally , male Shiva decides to go to the Sori household.
Manjal pisasu tags along - vera ethukku? ange pOi kuttai yai kuzhappathaan !!

LR 1 comes home ( home aa?? enge?? 😳) - followed by MM and
Archu. Park maama asks MM to enter first. Archu herds him in .....
turns ... and loookkkkssss at LR 1 ..... LR 1 can not face that look
 ( hmmm, ivalukku vantha vazhvu !!)
LR 1, Park and Raani are outside ... Archu koopiduvaala??? ( yenna solla pogiraai??? yenna solla
pogiraai?? LR odaa palace il ulle thaan nuzhai ya mudiyumaa... aaaa mudiyumaa??? Vaasalil niruthi ipdi muraithu paarppathu gnyamaa
aaa gnyamaaa - BG By Roja)

The whole jing bang comes in DSDR is thoonai thechufying -
asks appa "enna, amma autograph pOttangalaa??" Raani says
"yes" Park mamaa wants his moottai mudichus to be packed.
Tells MM that he should enjoy the whole house " let us leave.
Both DSDR and LR 1 will take care of running the family.." MM 
has visions of LR 1 claiming " ithu yen veedu" and so does Archu -
Archu has a mysterious smile -
Kaalam maari pochu paarthiya LR 1?"- Finally MM says that just the name of the owner has changed and
nothing else " we will live as before and I will never ask any of you
to quit" ( kallal aditha adi valikkavaillai..nee sollal aditha adi valikku
 thada - BG by Roja for LR 1 )
- ellam "that that work that that person" paarkka gone... LR 1 resembles Park maama - thalladi nadakkaraanga ...
goes to ape DSDR - thoon thechufying task thaan 😳

Freeze
Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aahaana thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2