LKD- 9th January Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Lift Kara De 9th January WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode starts with karan welcoming everyone and saying that today with us is priyanka chopra. He asks her how she likes the show and she says i like it a lot. They show the video of Nahid again. Then karan says that Nahid's going to get help very soon and also that we called him to the studio by lying and saying that its a documentary. Then another video with the three fans is shown. The video is about them getting their things and about to start their task. It also showed how they stuggled with some of the customers and all the things they had to say and do. Then they show how they get people to come to them and also how some people didnt even pay them. Then the video ends and karan asks her what do you think. Priyanka says thats its been very hard for them. Then karan says that people in Bareliyii are very chep and priyanka says thats where i learned to be cheap.

Then they show another video. In that video the time is up for all three guys and then they go back to the meeting place. They make it back to urvashi and then give their money pouches and get there things back. Then Urvashi asks Parteek who do you think won and he says he did and then she asks Pankaj and he says that prateek will win. Then she starts to count each of there moeny. Then she tells sanmit that he had the lest money and that was 186 rupees. Then she tells the other two that the one who won only won by having 4 extra rupees. Then she tells pankaj that he got 382 rupees and prateek you got 386 rupees and prateek is all happy and then urvashi tells him to leave so he can make it to Mumbai fast.

After coming back from break karan then calls prateek to come and he comes out with three wrapped presents. He says hi to karan first and then to priyanka and then priyanka hugs him. Then they all sit down and prateek says that he got something for priyanka and then karan says frist look at me and he asks him how he feels to finally met priyanka and sit in front of her. Prateek says he's very happy and then karan tells him to say something and he doesnt and then priyanka says that you said a lot of thing on the video and your sketches are beautiful. Then prateek says that he would first like to give priyanka the painting and gives karan his gift. Karan opens his and thanks prateek for the white shirt and then priyanka opens hers and thanks him for the 2 beautiful paintings. Then priyanka shows on of the painting to karan and he says that the hips are a little wide on the painting.  Then karan asks prateek what he would like priyanka to do with him and he says that he wants to dance with her to Desi Girls from dostana.

Then the dostana desi girl song plays and all three are dancing.

After the dance is over priyanka tells him that he dances very good and prateek says that he learned it by watching her and then said that i also walked like you did you see it and priyanka says yes and asks him to do it again. Then prateek gets up and walks by himself the first time and then priyanka walks with him the second time. Then karan says that you guys did a good job and then asks prateek what are they going to do with the money he raised and he says he doent know. Then karan says that they are going to multiple the money he rasied by 200 and then give that to the person priyanka is going to help.

Then karan calls Nahid to the stage and they all shake hands and welcome Nahid.Then karan tells him why they called him here. Then he tells him that prateek raised 386 and we are going to multiple that by 200 and that will be 77200 rupees and thats how much priyanka chopra is going to give you. Nahid says Oh no and gets all happy and then thanks karan. Then karan says that you have a lot of dreams so this money will help you. Then Nahid says tht im very grateful that priyankaji is doing this much for me. Then priyanka says that your from bareliyii and so am i and i hope that with this moeny you'll do good and your father wont have to work that hard. Then karan pulls out a big check and priyanka signs it and then gives it to Nahid. Then karan tells prateek that you worked very hard and you should get something so he gives priyanka a metal to put on prateeks sweatshirt and she does. Then they pose for the camera and then karan takes them to the guestbook and tells them to write something sweet and then sign it for everyone to remember this moments....
The End.....

PreCap

The celebrity next week is Shahid Kapoor.....

Please Dont forget to click the LIKE BUTTON!!!
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
wow thanks for the detailed update :D...

overall good episode..nice to see her hometown, and i like the part where she sang..but i wish the 3rd guy won..who use to set his sis hair n stuff lol..he was a true fan!