Do Good, be Good..all Good?

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey goody people! 😆

How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back? have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later? have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you? have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most? is life fair to good people?

Edit - My views later.

Xoxo
Edited by the_Naked_face - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Hey goody people! 😆<br><br>How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back? have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later? have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you? have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most? is life fair to good people?<br><br>Edit - My views later. <br><br>Xoxo<br>

yep, life is definitely not fair for good people. I remember I was playing with my sister when she was 2, and I guess she got too excited and took a piss on me(luckily nothing came to my face, thankfully) Also, in general, whenever someone strokes a llama, they are instantly rewarded: by spit. Edited by debayon - 14 years ago
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Normally or under normal circumstances the goodness doesnt return ,Infact sometimes even your goodness isnt acknowledged only as goodness,it is termed as "dikhawa".😆

Yes the people whom I love and care for them I wish good for them and for outhers I am indiffrent towords them,if I do good to them I am not expecting same from them.

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what goes around comes around. Simple.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it rarely happens. I think I am generally good to people. But people are not always good to me.😊 It's all good anyways. I know God's here watching over me! As long as I know I am good, everything should be fine.

I often see good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
If you do good things to others, definitely good will be done to you too sometime in your lifetime, or even in your next. It is the simple rule of Karma.😊 No act, small or big, good or bad, goes unreturned. Even if you do a very simple act of kindness, you never know but it may bring a lot of happiness in another's life, and that good deed will definitely be returned to you.

Sometimes, good may not be done to you right away, or as fast as you like it, but definitely it will happen one day.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I often see good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.

That is also because of Karma. The bad people, either in their present life or past life, did some kind of good Karma and therefore are getting the fruits of their actions in the form of good happening to them, while the good people, for some reason or other, did some kind of bad Karma either in their past or present life, and are therefore suffering the consequences of their actions.

However, the bad Karma the bad people are doing will eventually make the good happening to them fade away because of their actions, and one day or other, they will pay for those actions, while the good people's good Karma will make the bad happening to them eventually fade away because of the positive power of their good Karma and they will eventually see happiness enter their life.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: the_Naked_face

Hey goody people! 😆

How many of you think that if you be good to others then that goodness would return the favour back? have you ever been really good to someone only to be treated like shit later? have you ever wished for someone's good only to know they dont give a crap about you? have you always tried to help others, only to be left alone when you need their help the most? is life fair to good people?

Edit - My views later.

Xoxo

Hey sweet muffin I am with you.😆
Love and goodness has its own reward and God is not blind.
Be patient and pray do tarry a while, for the night is still young and Edward will see you soon.😊
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

it rarely happens. I think I am generally good to people. But people are not always good to me.😊 It's all good anyways. I know God's here watching over me! As long as I know I am good, everything should be fine.

Please bless me with a bit of your goodness too.😊
Summer3 thumbnail
The purpose of all religions or spiritual practises etc is to acquire goodness which opens the door to everything. With goodness no prayers are necessary.