Let's Start Over: PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Is this the beginning of something new?....the wounds are still raw..barely been a few days since all the truths were revealed and then the loss of a mother...but there is hope..

That last wish of Ila is the first step in renewing this relationship..so much so that now Damini wants Pri to take total control over the business and she tends to her family...try her best to be a wife who does her duties to keep the marriage intact..

Its remarkable to see that kind of will power from damini to do as her mom pleased inspite of all tht she has been through..

She plays the homemaker role for a while now...gets his briefcase ready..puts in his favorite pen too...awww..aint that so sweet?!..gets his clothes out, handkerchief, (ok..i am not going to think about the outfit though..enough said we all HATE tht atrocious looking thing!)..

Poor pri is left wondering why is she acting this way..this mellowed version of damz does seem slightly odd..

She states her reasons...and he asks tht she won't accompany him?..he's sad...(he needs you there damini just as much as you need him with you every step of the way!)

Loved here that pri tries to warn her about his mausi's old fashioned views that would tick her off..at least that should make her change her mind?..but no..damini understands and is willing to stay...

Enter evil M...doesn't she have basic etiquette?...ruining Prida conversation..advice to Pri and Damz..pls lock your doors when you inside the room..don't let unwanted pests into it!!

Ahh so pri was back to couch from bed...M understands something not right between PriDa..

PriDa trying to cover up...damz wht an excuse was that?..i dint get the logic there..err...if you sleep on the couch won't the pain get worse?...nahhh botched it up a lil Damz..never mind...so does that mean we get to see a night scene where you allow pri back on the bed to avoid another such confrontation?...pls pls let tht be!

When M wants to do a maalish for pri..but he insists he has to leave cos hes the MD of the company...and then when he tries to explain..finally just says manager...He looks at damz...and she has a teeny tiny smile...awwww so cute that was..

Aarti scene- before M arrives with the aarti thing..PriDa are standing there staring into each other's eyes....ok I know it was for a split second but they were..

She does the aarti and puts the tikaa...He knows this is so new to her...but nevertheless does it....and the dahi shakkar..and then the sindoor..again M interrupts...now pri's expression when M wants damz to cover her head and tells all the saari blah.....was superb...M was testing his patience there!..damz was getting slightly annoyed too...finally he fills her maang...loved tht every time pri has done this she closes her eyes then..

Pri probably thinking along the lines of this song while putting the sindoor:

My life with you means everything,
So I won't give up that easily.
I'll blow it away, blow it away.
Can we make this something good?
'Cause it's all misunderstood.
Well, I'll try to do it right this time around.

Let's start over.
I'll try to do it right this time around.
It's not over.

Sindoor represents the woman's wish to have a long life to her relationship with her husband...damz also wants that right? for her mom's sake that the relationship doesn't end..they have to go on..loved the bit where damz is looking at ila's photo and promises tht she will never let the marriage break!..Yes Queenie...deep down you too don't want to be away from Pri...just not realized it as yet..but thts ok for now!😊

The aashirwaad part- ok that was the last thing tht definitely got pri ticked off....he hesitated for a moment..cos just a while back damini said that she will not take anything M says in the wrong way...but how can he let his Queenie do something she does not like?..and she never did bow down to anyone..so who is this M tht she has to obey?!..no way nah-uh..

Loved the way he stops damz and tells M he doesn't want damz to do this...he always treated her equal to him...and warns M to never bring up any other ritual to follow that makes her feel this awkward..Hugs and kisses for you Kingie!🤗⭐️

The silent goodbye...he doesn't have to say anything just one look...she appreciates his gesture..he implies stay safe! 😉

I absolutely hated evil M in between lovely PriDa..but then again because of her we had PriDa having a small moment.

I know the precap was annoying!...but like shwethsy said Pri may come to the rescue in time...maybe get another PriDa scene.

Did you guys find some hope after watching Prida today?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful maz

will come back with my thots soon
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh maz great i totally love it
Today i really likr prida scene
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Maz totally loved your interpretation of the lovely PriDa scene today... Oh How much I respect our Kingsie for telling that Queenie is his equvalent and stops her from touching his feet.. Pri is really longing for Damini's company he wants to saty close to Damini 24/7 that is why he is insisting on Damini accompanying him to office.. like this he cud just stare at his beautiful wifey all day.. but Dams realises that her Sisters needs her more than ever.. now that mom is no more.. and she has to protect Avni and Roshni from that evil PTC na.. so I really appreciate Queenie's decision.. though the PriDa scene was not long one but still there was some sweetness in that scene... for us PriDa crazy fans something is better than nothing... Pls creatives pls atleast one proper PriDa scene without the interruption of unwanted pests pls... and yes PriDa really need to keep their doors closed while they are alone and esp. Damini while taking bath so that no third graded Wannabe Villian like Tunna enters her room while she is taking bath... Arrrgghhhh... I hated it.. I so much hated it..Varni was missing as usual but nice Savni scene today
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maz thanks for your awesome post..now I can't wait to get home and watch the episode and my work will go that much smoother.....something to look forward to.Yay  
By the way great in depth analysis and I think there is always hope for Prida..when there is that much chemistry btw two people u u can't deny it for too long.
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mazzy,

how did I miss this post...!!.. my bad..

loved your take on 2day's epi....👏👏👏

though I am still maha-angry that they have all these other characters crowding PriDa....😡😡

at least damz can sense Pri is being sincere... i hope GK takes some time off to sleep, cut his hair, change his wardrobe and then come back... he looks way older than he is on screen.. esp. 2day...

neways, let's hope the yukky CU actually gets us some intense PriDa..

-- Mru
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You echoed my sentiments, didiot ! 😆

Great post...!

Will defo come back, its 1 am here...gtg sleep!

Will comment tomorrow

*hugs*
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really hope we see a Prida moment tomorrow... prithvi to the rescuee.... pleease!

**will edit more tonight. Edited by xl0ve - 14 years ago
doop4 thumbnail
Maz, nicely written as usual. I am glad we had some PriDa today but where have all the alone PriDa moments gone? Sad to see this mellowed down Damini wanting to take a back seat on the job front. Agreed, she needs to spend time with the sisters but they are not kids. Also, Ela trusted Prithvi with the business but I don't think her intention was to give him full responsibility- I think she expected both of them to take on the responsibility together.  Me thinks, Damini taking a backseat is so that it gels with the current gharelu track. Wel,,let's see where this is heading. I just hope we don't compromise on the originality of these characters we were given at the beginning of the show. Wish we get some quality PriDa soon - something was missing today. The sparks. The fireworks. Something.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maz .. Thanks for the post! Loved it!!

And yup .. guess am the only one here .. but I honestly loved today's episode! I loved how .. unintentionally .. Mausi is actually getting PriDa closer! Damini is probably seeing a side of Prithvi she hardly ever saw .. she is probably now seeing the real Prithvi, without any bhoots looming large over his head!

Loved their scenes today ... right from the way Damini is getting him ready to go to office and take responsibility .. right till how Prithvi makes it very clear to Mausi that he treats Damini an equal and would prefer things to remain so and not push any traditions onto them .. her in particular! 👏 👏  

Even the SaVni scene was so cute! 😳 

So yess .. it is a new beginning for PriDa .. and the others too! A beginning, full of hope & sunshine. I know .. now the sunshine is hiding behind the clouds .. but its there, nevertheless! Sooner or later the clouds will make way for all the sunshine in their lives! 😳