7/1 - Sid - Riddz - Is chudail ki to main.....

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Ppz,

Quite an eventful episode today for all characters , especially for Riddhima, Yuvi and Shankypanks. .... But I'd rather explore the lighter side before we get down to serious business. ๐Ÿ˜†....You all know how hyperactive my funny bone is , right?๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the spiciest and funniest thing in DMG right now are the GENDER WARS between Sid and Riddzi. Forget pairing , i am loving the other side of a man-woman equation that the creatives are exploring - battle of the sexes and egos with no romantic connotations. It is fun , me thinks.

Sid and Riddzie are soon gonna be my favourite LADAAKOO PAIR!๐Ÿ˜†

It was ironic and hilarious to see Sid trying to help Atul find the molester of his friend , little knowing that the 'friend' is gunning for his blood.  But Sid tells Atul that he must not trust the girl blindly. But Atul, a perpetual darling said that he will support the truth!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Dekhte hain.... let Sid and Riddzie claw each-other's eyes out and we will see how Atul supports and whom!๐Ÿ˜‰.....On the other hand.... Riddhima's rage knew no bounds until Armaan and her sore spots were touched. ..... She looked ready to kill Sid and she really is. ๐Ÿ˜†.....Atul, Abhi and Nikki tried to tell her to take it easy but Riddhima has become obsessed with ' Sid's badtameezi'. .....

The moment Riddzie and Sid looked at each-other , the shock and fury was killer enough to predict how hellish they are going to turn each-other's lives.๐Ÿ˜†

In the precap, a raging Riddz is screaming at her Dad to throw Sid out , but Shanky is in loving mood these days. There is no way that he will separate SidRaaj๐Ÿ˜ณ.... Sid will stay and to add to Riddzie's woes , he will assist her.

Riddzie is rubbing her hands gleefully in anticipation of all the ER duties and Rectal examinations she is going to give Sid.๐Ÿ˜‰.... and Sid , well, he'd rather commit suicide than assist her.

You leave these two alone and they will pull out each-others' hair.

Highlight was Sid calling Riddzie ' Badee Buzurg Aunty!' ๐Ÿ˜†.......

Hold your tongue, Sid. Bura time to abhi shuru hua hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
POCO .....๐Ÿค—I was waiting for u ........
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree........ the fight in the precap is awesome.......i guess the whole molest and rape thing at first was really stupid........ but now the battle of the sexes are really gonna crack us up!!!
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the precap, a raging Riddz is screaming at her Dad to throw Sid out , but Shanky is in loving mood these days. There is no way that he will separate SidRaaj๐Ÿ˜ณ.... Sid will stay and to add to Riddzie's woes , he will assist her.

SidRaaj โ€ฆโ€ฆthis line cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ

Riddzie is rubbing her hands gleefully in anticipation of all the ER duties and Rectal examinations she is going to give Sid.๐Ÿ˜‰.... and Sid , well, he'd rather commit suicide than assist her.

Correct๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh I love the guy's guts, Muah Muah

heerhoney thumbnail
hi nitz gr8 going dear do make such awesome posts on sid and ridzi ( with special comments being reserved for sidraaj i guess even shanky knows how much yuvi cares for sid he has already seperated AR he cannot separate another couple in love right )
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love it..Love it...both
SidRid as i like to call them and ur post๐Ÿค—

Till now i felt that the fights were a bit on the over reaction side...rapist n molestor n what not..but now onwards m looking forward to how they can make each others lives hell๐Ÿ˜†

The reason why each sidrid scene is so interesting is coz they both r brilliant actors..every expression is worth dying for...

Dont know what the future might bring as far as pairing up is concerned but for now m just gonna enjoy these two super powers battle it out without any other concerns....watch out for the punches..n kicks n screams from the chudail

Havent i heard somewhere that emotions have no logic..whether its love or hate.

I soo want these guyz to continue ripping each other apart coz that is hilarious...love their dialogues..wanna join the battle too
yeap poco, even i prefer sid and ridhz this way highly explosive it's like dropping  potassium in water.."boom*

Nice to see Atul being back to himself, Ridhz - Abhi - Nikki ...wow i just love frndship the sweest thing in the world u can have with just abt any1!!! Kudos to ridhz for making sure Abhi and nikki settle down and me hoping to see their marriage soon!!

no comments ridhz justification and reason to be mad on Armaan, highly obsure to a's character!

coming back to boxing ring...the precap was awesome...from Ms. Universe to straight away to Buzurg and aunty ji!!!! wow sid u r tooo gud with adjectives for laal chaddi!!!

I cudn't see the "PA" part though, most uploaders just miss the precap scene๐Ÿฅบ

cheers poco!!! as always very gud post!!!

kai

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_precious

i totally agree........ the fight in the precap is awesome.......i guess the whole molest and rape thing at first was really stupid........ but now the battle of the sexes are really gonna crack us up!!!

๐Ÿ˜†.... You said it! I loved the way Sid was going charging at Riddzie to whack her!๐Ÿ˜†.... Atul had to literally hold back Riddzie while Naina and JP stopped Sid. HILARIOUS.
๐Ÿ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

SidRaaj ''this line cracked me up๐Ÿคฃ

Correct๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh I love the guy's guts, Muah Muah

I love Sid too! He is a sweetheart and it is his sensitivity and innocence that tugs at my heart. His fights with Riddhima are cute and you want the match to continue , come what may. ๐Ÿ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Love it..Love it...both

SidRid as i like to call them and ur post๐Ÿค—

Till now i felt that the fights were a bit on the over reaction side...rapist n molestor n what not..but now onwards m looking forward to how they can make each others lives hell๐Ÿ˜†

The reason why each sidrid scene is so interesting is coz they both r brilliant actors..every expression is worth dying for...

Dont know what the future might bring as far as pairing up is concerned but for now m just gonna enjoy these two super powers battle it out without any other concerns....watch out for the punches..n kicks n screams from the chudail

Havent i heard somewhere that emotions have no logic..whether its love or hate.

I soo want these guyz to continue ripping each other apart coz that is hilarious...love their dialogues..wanna join the battle too

i agree. Karan and Jenny are such good actors that they give their own flavour to their scenes together. They make the Sid-Riddzie fights hilarious and worth watching.

Sid and Riddzie have started on the wrong note , owing much to Riddzie's prejudiced attitude and now, they are dead against each-other.

Looking forward to Sid's assistantgiri to Riddzie. Woh sacch mein Sid ko maar daalegi. ๐Ÿ˜†