6th January 2010 - Written update.

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THX.
Its good for the sethis that old witch (mother) moves out to live with her dumb son. I hope no body requests her or pleads her not to go.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a lovely update. This Manju is really irritating - she should move out & let RS live in peace with his daughters.
chanchal09 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bobbie. I don't like the fact that Nakul is employing Abhi and giving him a flat. Clearly, this will be a problem later on. Why couldn't ABhi have gone elsewhere looking for a job as he is supposed to be an MBA from a reputed institution.😕
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! looks like atleast abhi is going on the right track...I hope employing with nakul wont create problems for later... this one week is very crucial before nakul's dadi returns...
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They had snapped out on Mili's dialogue of keeping watch in the earlier precap. So cant be sure unless we get to see if Manju is really going. As for someone pleading with her not to go...Of course our mademoiselle Simi would do the honours.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad abhi has got a job n a flat.. But the fact that he has got it from nakul is a prob. Hope simbhi get together as soon as possible!! N now I'm sooo annoyed that I cnt even bother to comment on Manju
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cannot believe this witch manju!!! uff! i mean come on why does she like anju more than her girls who are doing everything thing for her and enduring her rage. her son and bahu cheated her and her husband in their old age yet she is sooo blinded by her love for him she is going against her husband and daughters for that cheater. an anita is such a blackmailer and controller. dumb anju! thanks for the update.
Naivedya thumbnail
Arre wah Manjuji, great going! You are setting a wonderful example for your three daughters by your behaviour. What do you think, that after you move in woith Anuj that your bahu rani will treat you like a queen? Foolish woman!
Thank you for a lovely update Bobbie.
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update as we all know even though Manju says in the precap that she'll move out she wouldn't because thae Seti clang would convince her to stay