6/1- Sid-Riddz- We fight , punch , cry and rule!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi there,

My posts will be posted late for a few days due to unavoidable reasons. My haters can pop the champagne and my friends can..... write and make posts ahead of me.πŸ˜†....

Okay, back to the topic. 😊
😊
I had never thought I would find the chemistry between Riddzie and Sid this good. And even though am not that big a fan of them yet , i am definitely warming up to them and i really like seeing them sweat it out with their lashing tongues , aggressive behaviour and mutual bashing.πŸ˜‰

Sid was never known for his temper.... Riddzie was never known for her temper. They were sweet individuals in their own worlds until love deserted Sid and luck deserted Riddzie in love.

And then ... they met.....The sparks flew and they are only turning into firecrackers everyday.... hatred mounting due to Riddzie's unreasonable prejudice and anger clubbed with Sid' hurt pride , wounded self respect and challenged manhood.

Today, as Riddhima recovered from the memories of the times gone by , holding Armaan's locker and tears swimming in her eyes at the thought of her love , friends and life buried in the sands of time .... Sid walked in... telling Riddhima possessively that the locker belongs to Tamanna. 😳.....and then, .....

ROUND 2 STARTS!... Exit Emotion ... Enter Fury. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sid wanted to pinch himself all over to convince himself that he was not seeing this 'Bloody Chudail' for real... it has to be , has to be , has to be a HALLUCINATION. Riddzie , on the other hand , only needed to hear Sid's pet name for her to let off steam and unleash her angry horses at Sid.

What followed was a forced fight between Sid and Riddz.... forced because there is no LOGICAL reason to fight... but they are fighting because....

-They started at a wrong note.

- They just cannot handle each-other's presence.

- Instinctively , they have an irrepressible urge to fight with each-other and they will one day know why it was so.

When you fight with a hot head and a troubled heart , fights are steaming hot  and reason?... haah! Out of the windows , honeysuckles.

Sid insulted Riddz with the choicest of abuses and insults while Riddzie seemed to lose tongue because Sid managed to stun her so many times. He called her 'garbage', 'ugly', 'insane' and these are just a few of Sid's terms of endearment for Riddhima. Provoked by the one whom she had provoked on her own due to her blind prejudice , she called him a molester , a rapist...... that did it for Sid. There is a limit upto which you can dig your toes into the soil of manners and civility..... then , when you are thrown off the edge , you give into your basic animal instincts and go charging at the oppressor.

Sid was no different. Rapist! Molester! Me? Oh well, why don't you give me a chance to tell you what molestation is all about?😑..... He yanked a protesting Riddzie by her arm and took her into the changing room , slamming her against an array of hangers , not letting go off her inspite of the fight that she put up.

For once , the iron maiden became vulnerable once again.... fearful of Sid , cowering under his grasp like a child, shutting her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks and begging Sid to let her go.... And Sid... well, Sid is all heart ....as soon as the furious Riddhima stepped back... a stung Sid also stepped back... his face softened a little.... and he slowly released Riddhima .....he looked away.... not because he had melted because of her tears.... because he didn't like what he was doing to her....Riddhima pushed him away and ran out.... And Sid did not react to that push.... did not even look at her go.... he just felt bad about himself.... that reflects the kind of wonderful man he is....

Of course, nothing changes between Bloody Chudail and Bloody Molester. πŸ˜†.... Riddhima is raging all over the hospital , screaming for Sid's blood and hunting for him to kill him......and Sid? Welll, he is blowing hot and cold and swearing to kill Riddzie as soon as he sees her again....

Irony : Sid is swearing to help Atul's abla naari  friend Riddhima and save her from the rapist.... little knowing that he is taking a contract to kill himself!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar ,what a write up,day never ends without reading ur writeup,amazing
finally here comes poco!!! i am so addicted to ur analysis i can't go to bed without reading them!!!

U always throw some new light and focus on the subtle emotions and expressions expressioned by the characters which mostly go unnoticed!!! (atleast by me!!)

eg:he looked away.... not because he had melted because of her tears.... because he didn't like what he was doing to her....Riddhima pushed him away and ran out.... And Sid did not react to that push.... did not even look at her go.... he just felt bad about himself.... that reflects the kind of wonderful man he is....
Sid - ridhz were awesome as usual, loved the choice of words Sid had for Ms. Universe..so much like Sidy

The pace is a little slow now, but i am liking the developments and the interactions!

i don't have much to add!!

thanks

cheers
Kai
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nits...will come back later and update my post....wud jus like to say....WOAH were those fireworks or wat??....
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In my mind n heart..cant say that i can still accept this pairingπŸ˜•..
Honestly i found your analysis more interesting n captivating..reading this has made me a bit open about them...
they r wonderful actors, no doubt about that...
Your write up was more enjoyable than the scene..now when i go back n watch it...ur analysis makes it very different n lends new shades to it..prior non existantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nitz,
everyday i watch the epi and come straight to the forum to read ur posts yaar. πŸ˜ƒ
dr_ash thumbnail
hi nitz i just come up here to read ur posts i m addicted to ur posts well written πŸ‘sid ridzie are on for me
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Poco,

I stopped watching DMG due to the obvious reasons but your posts do definitely tempt me to watch DMG againπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. The way you describe the scene with your own intake on it, Damn woman you definitely are a born writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Hey why don't you join CVS and write the script for DMG. I know you would give more weightage to Yuvi but that's okay as long as I get reasonable characters. I will definitely start to post more once I restart watching DMG and that day is for sure  near if you continue your posts everyday on the day's scenes and when I read them I sure am tempted.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Take Care
-Sarada

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I donno why my colors r not working😑
Hi there,

My posts will be posted late for a few days due to unavoidable reasons. My haters can pop the champagne and my friends can..... write and make posts ahead of me.

Okay, back to the topic.

I had never thought I would find the chemistry between Riddzie and Sid this good. And even though am not that big a fan of them yet , i am definitely warming up to them and i really like seeing them sweat it out with their lashing tongues , aggressive behaviour and mutual bashing.

Hmmm poco , so u want more fights or friendship or romance( hides from the bashers) in the future?

Sid was never known for his temper.... Riddzie was never known for her temper. They were sweet individuals in their own worlds until love deserted Sid and luck deserted Riddzie in love.

Yeah , sid tho pehle pagal ki tharha blabber karta thaπŸ€ͺ, ya phir tammana , tammana karta rehta tha, but jab se tam gave him the so called lucky laughing Buddha,πŸ˜† omg what a change! Main kisi se gift main laughing Buddha nahin le waali baba!πŸ€”

And then ... they met.....The sparks flew and they are only turning into firecrackers everyday.... hatred mounting due to Riddzie's unreasonable prejudice and anger clubbed with Sid' hurt pride , wounded self respect and challenged manhood.

Wah Wah, πŸ‘kya likha hain tumne! Nice lines, I must say.πŸ‘

Today, as Riddhima recovered from the memories of the times gone by , holding Armaan's locker and tears swimming in her eyes at the thought of her love , friends and life buried in the sands of time .... Sid walked in... telling Riddhima possessively that the locker belongs to Tamanna.
.....and then, .....

ROUND 2 STARTS!... Exit Emotion ... Enter Fury.

I am grabbing my bucket full of popcorn and munching it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sid wanted to pinch himself all over to convince himself that he was not seeing this 'Bloody Chudail' for real... it has to be , has to be , has to be a HALLUCINATION. Riddzie , on the other hand , only needed to hear Sid's pet name for her to let off steam and unleash her angry horses at Sid.

Sid is back to his blabbering,πŸ˜† and I love the pet name, "chudail"🀣 hehehe, puppy gayab se tho acha hain. πŸ˜•

Ridz is lucky yaar , kitne pet name milte hain usko, pehle basket, phir teacher, now chudail. πŸ˜†

What followed was a forced fight between Sid and Riddz.... forced because there is no LOGICAL reason to fight... but they are fighting because....

Cv's ke paas aur koi story line hain nahin, isiliye

-They started at a wrong note.

- They just cannot handle each-other's presence.

- Instinctively , they have an irrepressible urge to fight with each-other and they will one day know why it was so.

When you fight with a hot head and a troubled heart , fights are steaming hot  and reason?... haah! Out of the windows , honeysuckles.

Sid insulted Riddz with the choicest of abuses and insults while Riddzie seemed to lose tongue because Sid managed to stun her so many times. He called her 'garbage', 'ugly', 'insane' and these are just a few of Sid's terms of endearment for Riddhima. Provoked by the one whom she had provoked on her own due to her blind prejudice , she called him a molester , a rapist.
..... that did it for Sid. There is a limit upto which you can dig your toes into the soil of manners and civility..... then , when you are thrown off the edge , you give into your basic animal instincts and go charging at the oppressor.

Sid ke dailouges ache the.πŸ˜› πŸ˜›Me likes. πŸ‘πŸΌDailouge writer kaun hain bhai? πŸ˜‰Practice bahut hain usko, do saal se fight scene ke dialogues likh likh ke likh likh ke '.but sid aur tam ke dailouges kyun ache nahin likhe yaar.😑

Sid was no different. Rapist! Molester! Me? Oh well, why don't you give me a chance to tell you what molestation is all about?
..... He yanked a protesting Riddzie by her arm and took her into the changing room , slamming her against an array of hangers , not letting go off her inspite of the fight that she put up.

Poco , nice commentary,πŸ‘ tumhara post padne ke baad episode dekhne ki zaroorat nahin hain,πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ isiliye main episode dekhne ke baad hi tumhare post padthi hoon.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

For once , the iron maiden became vulnerable once again.... fearful of Sid , cowering under his grasp like a child, shutting her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks and begging Sid to let her go.... And Sid... well, Sid is all heart ....as soon as the furious Riddhima stepped back... a stung Sid also stepped back... his face softened a little.... and he slowly released Riddhima .....he looked away.... not because he had melted because of her tears.... because he didn't like what he was doing to her....Riddhima pushed him away and ran out.... And Sid did not react to that push.... did not even look at her go.... he just felt bad about himself.... that reflects the kind of wonderful man he is....

Muahhhhh, poco love u for writing this about Sid.πŸ€—

Of course, nothing changes between Bloody Chudail and Bloody Molester.

Hey Don't call sid molester'..

Riddhima is raging all over the hospital , screaming for Sid's blood and hunting for him to kill him......

Mere baap ka hospital hain, aur yahaan do saal tak mera raj tha, romance karo ya phir dance, kisi ki himmat nahin hoie ki mujhe koi aakhn ootha kar dekhe, aur ab yeh ladka , mere main romance chamber main mere saath aise behave karta hain. Uski tho main'

and Sid? Welll, he is blowing hot and cold and swearing to kill Riddzie as soon as he sees her again....

Poco, I told you na, tears dekh kar phigal jayega. Ab kahan hain woh  danda😈, Sid ko do char marrongi main ab. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Irony : Sid is swearing to help Atul's abla naari  friend Riddhima and save her from the rapist.... little knowing that he is taking a contract to kill himself!

Edited by bhavi20_s - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

finally here comes poco!!! i am so addicted to ur analysis i can't go to bed without reading them!!!

U always throw some new light and focus on the subtle emotions and expressions expressioned by the characters which mostly go unnoticed!!! (atleast by me!!)

eg:he looked away.... not because he had melted because of her tears.... because he didn't like what he was doing to her....Riddhima pushed him away and ran out.... And Sid did not react to that push.... did not even look at her go.... he just felt bad about himself.... that reflects the kind of wonderful man he is....
Sid - ridhz were awesome as usual, loved the choice of words Sid had for Ms. Universe..so much like Sidy

The pace is a little slow now, but i am liking the developments and the interactions!

i don't have much to add!!

thanks

cheers
Kai

Thank you , Kai.😳.... I really look forward to your responses but you are... I guess... maha-kanjoos.😑....πŸ˜†...I have been a literature student , so it is hammered into our heads to take fictional characters realistically because they are a reflection of the human mind and heart in some way or the other.... that is why i pakaao everyone so much usually.

I know the pace of Sid and Riddz is slow... but story graph wise it is perfect as it has to be believable. 😳