Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys, so though this forum isn't very active just yet, I still think we need a daily episode discussion thread so that everyone can say their two cents on the episode. We can start it here, and then if someone wants to make a nice fancy thread then go for it.

Episode Discussion Thread

okay, so todays episode was alright -- but the end was very interesting. We know that Prabhakar will try to get them out and they will make it to Delhi (according to a tellychakkar article - which I cannot post here). But why did he slap her -- whats his plan? any predictions?

-Sidra
Edited by sidra2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
okay -- so loved todays epi. Yes it was regretful the way Suman was treated, but Prabhakar trying everything to protect/save her was just so sweet. Loving Naman as Prabhakar =)

Other than that - i dont know how many of you read the Telly Chakkar article -- according to that source Suman and her siblings do escape (not the mother) with Prabhakar so lets wait and see what happens.

Can't wait till next week =)
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SAmee loving the show very much it seems very good and locing the story
Sid.H thumbnail
I just read the Synopsis for next tuesdays episode -- it seems like they make it out. Now I am excited for the new challenges that are in store. YAY My Prabhakar saves them!!!
Edited by sidra2007 - 14 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL My prabakar ... he is cute tho lol
But i know the story is very swweet and emotionl
Sid.H thumbnail
So the pace of the show is quite good -- they are already out of the factory and ready to fight their next battle. I loved the Prabhakar - Suman eye locks that happened numerous times in todays episode. Also, I'm gonna miss that little kid who was with them when they escaped (i think his name is Gattu -- he was so cute).

Other then that -- the episode was good -- except my Poor Prabhakar flying because of the explosion. Well we know he is alive -- so thats a plus... looking forward to see how Prabhakar saves them next. =)
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have just started watching this show its good after a new male lead entry!
Sid.H thumbnail
i feel like the show is getting a little boring  -- (my opinion). They aren't showing Prabhakar as much. They storyline of Yadav getting punished is being dragged a bit much. I think we are ready for a new villain (need a break from Yadav for now -- he can come back later). And this Manas guy is nice and all but I am missing Prabhakar =(

I think we are in need of a new scenery -- what ever happened togoing to dehli and Kamya Punjabi's entry -- that seemed much more exciting (Telly chakkar articles)