5th January 2010 Written Update

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
⭐️Here's today's Update!⭐️

Part 1

-Sarla tells Uma, Dhani is Amber's first wife and she deseves to be in this pooja as much as I do, when I told Taiji, but she slapped me hearing Dhani's name. No one had ever slapped me up to today, I got angry and ran away. I figured that if I stayed, Taiji would force me to sit in the pooja. Uma asks, then who is sitting in the pooja with Amber. Sarla looks confused and says, I don't know I am here. Uma tells her to stay and leaves, Sarla begs her not to tell Taiji or she will be slapped again, Uma nods and goes. Sarla looks worried.
-Dhani sits on one side of a balance, Amber's dad puts gold there and says he will give as much to the mandir as his bahu weighs. Uma comes and looks worriedly at Dhani, two woman talk about how lucky Uma is to be getting a grandson, she becomes sad. Uma walks to Dhani and sits by her, she looks around to make sure that no one is there and asks Dhani who she is. Dhani is worried, Uma says, I know you are not Sarla. She looks around then slightly lifts Dhani's goongat, she sees Dhani shocked and gasps, Sakki? Nakurani! She furiously says, how dare you sit in our pooja? I will take you and reveal this to all. She grabs Dhani's hand but Taiji comes and stops her. Uma says to her, you don't know what deciet is happening to us. Taiji whispers, I know it all. Uma lets go of Dhani shocked.
-Sarla is looking from the door, she sees Taiji and Uma coming toward the room and becomes worried. She sees that Taiji has not come and says, Uma saved me from Taiji, she is probably telling Taiji not to be mad at me, she is really good and will save me from scolding.
-Taiji is telling Uma, I had to do this to save us, I had to put Sakki instead of Sarla in the pooja. Uma looks shocked. Taiji continues, that curse Dhani won't leave us!
-Amber's dad is still placing treasures on the balance, Dhani begins to lift up.
-Taiji tells Uma, Dhani has not only put Amber under he spell but Sarla too now! Sarla keeps saying that she will not sit in the pooja unless Dhani does! So I slapped Sarla and she ran away, this is all that Dhani's fault, if I ever meet her, I will not leave her! Uma looks down and says, you so easily put all the blame on Dhani? Taiji looks away annoyed and says, you are talking like Amber too aren't you? Uma disagrees with Taiji, Taiji becomes angry.

Part 2
-Uma emotionally says, the one who is not supposed to even be near this pooja, you took Sakki and sat her next to Amber and made her his wife.
-Dhani looks worried, Amber's dad continues to add gold.
-Taiji says, I had no other way. Uma turns to her and says, you lie and put a nakurani in a pooja, you have not only disgraced this pooja but have played with our ways. Taiji replies, for me that is not as important as my Madhu's happiness. If I had not put Sakki in the pooja, Sarla's mother would have found out Sarla has run away and ruined Madhu's life, I threw away all daram for this. Uma looks determined and says, wow, you have done everything for your daughter's happiness, everything a mother must do. But when Amber come to you and begged for his happiness, where was you mamta then? how much he begged for us to accept Dhani, you stole all of his happiness and only cared for daram. She turns to Taiji and says, why? where was your mamta then, she begins to cry. Uma continues, I am very sad that in this pooja, Amber's wife is not getting blessings, only a nakurani. The way Dhani was not accepted into this family, then today I will not let daram happen in this pooja! I will go accept you mistake in front of everyone now, but i will not let Sakki sit in this pooja, I won't let Sakki.
-Dhani is higher than the gold, Amber's dad and Sarla's mom smile at this.
-Uma turns away to leave. Taiji thinks, if people know of this truth, Madhu...no! Taiji grabs some glass and smashes on the bed, her hand begins to bleed (Damn, this woman will really fight for her daughter!) Uma turns shocked. Taiji says, I won't stop you from going and telling everyone, the daram I have done, i will be punished for, I will end my life right now at this moment. Taiji is about to cut her hand, Uma runs to her and struggles to get the glass from her, Taiji says no I want to die, Uma begs her and promises to keep it a secret. The glass falls on the floor and they stare at each other. Taiji says, why did you stop me from this, you should have let me die! Uma tells her that that it is a great sin to commit suicide. Taiji cries, but how will I face everyone when they know what I have done? Uma says, no one will know the truth I won't tell no one, anyway Sarla is hidden away. Taiji says, where is Sarla, she can sit in the rest of the pooja! Taiji and Uma smile at each other. Taiji says, in this house all bahus wear the same clothes for this pooja, you take you clothes from the pooja when you did it and dress Sarla in it. When Sakki goes outside for the pooja, then we will stop her and put Sarla in. Taiji turns away and says, hopefully Sarla will get all blessings, she looks away relieved Uma believed her.

Part 3
-Uma takes out the clothes and takes it to Sarla, she tells Sarla to quickly wear it to sit in the pooja. Sarla says, how can I sit in the pooja, it is Dhani's right to sit in the pooja first. Uma says, Sarla, don't you want this house and Amber to get the blessings? Sarla nods. Uma says, Dhani is helpless, she can't sit in the pooja, you can sit in the pooja and asks for Amber's happiness right? Sarla takes the sari and says, I will definitely sit in this pooja with Amber. Uma becomes happy, she watches as Sarla leaves iwth the sari.
-Dhani and Amber are standing together, the pandit hands Dhani a thali and tells her to got around the house so the house gets blessings, Taiji watches this worriedly. Dhani begins to walk with the thali.
-Sarla is pacing back and forth worried with her face covered, she takes off the goongat and sits on the counter, she wonders why Uma is making her sit here instead of doing the pooja. She keeps waiting, she looks around and sees a jar with red stuff in it, she runs to it happily and opens it. She is about to eat it when Taiji calls her, she drops the jar and hides behind the counter. When Taiji is gone she gets up, she sees that she got the sari dirty and becomes worried. She decides to go outside and clean her sari.
-Dhani walks through the doors with the thali, she takes it to the little plant and prays, Sarla is behind something cleaning the sari. Dhani kneels down to pray and Sarla gets up to get water, when Dhani gets up, Sarla sits down to finish cleaning the sari. Dhani returns to the house without seeing Sarla.
-Dhani is in the kitchen, Taiji thinks that it is Sarla, she tells her to quickly go to the pooja, Dhani goes. Taiji turns and sees someone cleaning their sari outside, she worries that Dhani might be the girl inside, then decides that it is Sarla. She wonders again and goes to Dhani, she is about to see if it is Sarla or Dhani when Sarla's mom calls her, she becomes nervous and drops Dhani's goongat without seeing if it is her. Sarla's mom takes Dhani.
-Taiji goes back to the kitchen, Sarla just put her goongat on so Taiji doesn't know it is her. Taiji sees her walking around and becomes worried that someone will sees Sakki walking around dressed like Sarla, she yells at her and says, what if someone sees you walking around the house, enough of you acting as out bahu, go back to being a nakurani. She pulls the goongat of Sarla's face and jumps away shocked that it is Sarla, not Sakkii. Ends on Sarla's scared face.

Precap
-Amber and Dhani are doing the pooja together, Uma and taiji are watching nervously. Everyone looks at the flower that is blooming. The pandit tells Amber and Dhani that this means they are a couple like Ram and Sita. Amber, Dhani, Taiji, and Uma are shocked.
Also the promo of Dhani falling in the water and Amber saving her then seeing her face is shown. (YAY)
Edited by ShabnamSahebi - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessy thumbnail
i jus hope it not a dream scene
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks cnt w8 n is sarla preg?
Amina90 thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update Shabnam. Glad that Uma told Taiji a few home truths.
Edited by Amina90 - 14 years ago
Amina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100GIRL

thanks cnt w8 n is sarla preg?

No, Sarla is not pregnant.