5/1 - Sid-Riddz: Molestation & Accusation Experts!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi there,

So, as Shankypanky rested in the special ward , Yuvi chased Naina around, Nikki,Atul and Keerti prayed for Shankypanks' recovery, Sid, JP and Jiggy were in Riddhima-Land.πŸ˜†.....

Damn! I felt soooooooooooooooooooooo bad for Sid ( not to forget he looked super dishy in that UB white shirt) as he literally limped into the Sanjivani corridors. The cops actually thrashed Sid for line-maaroing on Riddhima?😲.... Aisa ghor physical, psychological and emotional attyachaar?😑....And to think that Sid was only trying to help Riddhima! Aaj ke baad ye good-looking doctor kabhi kisi ki ma - behen - beti ki help nahiin karega... thanks to the slapping machine in red!

Riddhima ke phatke... aur phir police ke phatke. More than Yuvi, Sid needs a hug right now.πŸ˜‰.....

It was hilarious the way Sid limped in so cutely , cursing Riddhima. JP , Jiggy of course only added to his misery , rubbing salt into his wounds - ladki ne maara? police ne maara? Aapne usko chheda? Sundar thi? Hot thi?πŸ˜†... and those questions only made Sid angrier than ever....if at that time Riddhima would have been in front of him , he would have strangled her to death.πŸ˜‰.... The irony is that she was right behind him , moving around listlessly as he told JP and Jiggy that the damned Miss. Universe thinks that all men are dying to touch her. .....

It is going to be a fighty-fighty tangy equation for a long long time as they try to defeat each-other in a pure battle of egos and sexes.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

The precap of course is too much.... or should i say Riddhima is too much. She has a set and rigid impression of Sid in her mind and she is so furious with him that she goes to the extent of calling him a' rapist' !😲.....Sid looked stunned for the umpteenth time. The man is simply baffled by her prejudiced opinions and he has no idea why she thinks him to be such a lech. Finally, it seems Sid's lid is going to blow off - he is actually going to size up Riddhima in private and scare her to death by threatening to molest her. And then, Riddzie will cry and as always.... naari ke sharper than a nuclear weapon se aaj tak koi bachaa hai jo Sid bachega?πŸ˜†.... I guess Sid will instantly pull away but his temper may or may not call.

Of course , what Sid is doing is grossly wrong but it is a raw reaction that has sprung out of a bruised ego and insulted self-respect. Riddz needs to cool it - Sid is is not going to put ketchup on her and eat her up. πŸ˜†

Riddzie needs to control her tongue and Sid needs to control his temper which is going to flare up tomorrow.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh nits..amazing post.. And you are soo right.. thats the first thought that came into my mind when i watched the episode.

Ridhimma is too stern with her views of life now, she's grown up, to be bitter!! And theres no other perspective in her life, as of yet.

I also felt bad for Sid when he was limping around in Sanjeevani.. lol.. and i loved it when he talked to Naina.. he is a really good friend.. under all that childish innocence, is a man who is truly good at heart and always ready to help his friends, and he cant see anyone cry - tht might cool his anger tomorrow..

I am not surprised at Sid's reaction of getting angry at Ridz and tellling her that she does not know the meaning of molestation - because she doesn't. Actually i think after Ridz calling him a 'rapist' its actually justified to an extent because Ridz has provoked him to such. Any man would react to that comment in the same way, especially if he is innocent.

Oh, and i cant wait for the fire-works between them!! i think Sid is going to return abit of normality to Ridhimma and she is going to be forced out of her shell/comfort zone and Ridz is going to teach Sid some harsh reality lessions. Amazing contrast, but dont we just love contrasting art!! πŸ˜‰

And now my SiDhima quote of the day goes to Ridz and her behaviour:

"Now those memories come back to haunt me,They haunt me like a curse"

waiting for your reply (i did not see one yesterday  )

tc

MJ
xxx
Edited by koolaries4 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Oh nits..amazing post.. And you are soo right.. thats the first thought that came into my mind when i watched the episode.

Ridhimma is too stern with her views of life now, she's grown up, to be bitter!! And theres no other perspective in her life, as of yet.... i agree. She has so become so harsh and rigid and Sid definitely did not deserve whatever Riddhima did to him. Three slaps, humiliation , prison and cops' phatkaas. No woman , no man will take it lying down.

I also felt bad for Sid when he was limping around in Sanjeevani.. lol.. and i loved it when he talked to Naina.. he is a really good friend.. under all that childish innocence, is a man who is truly good at heart and always ready to help his friends, and he cant see anyone cry - tht might cool his anger tomorrow...... I loved Sid for all the sweet words that he told Naina like a true friend, The conversation was needed for both of them - kind words are short and easy to speak but their echoes are endless.

I am not surprised at Sid's reaction of getting angry at Ridz and tellling her that she does not know the meaning of molestation - because she doesn't. Actually i think after Ridz calling him a 'rapist' its actually justified to an extent because Ridz has provoked him to such. Any man would react to that comment in the same way, especially if he is innocentπŸ‘...... True. Sid is wrong but in relation to all that Riddzie has done to him in a span of less than 24 hours is TERRIBLE.

Oh, and i cant wait for the fire-works between them!! i think Sid is going to return abit of normality to Ridhimma and she is going to be forced out of her shell/comfort zone and Ridz is going to teach Sid some harsh reality lessions. Amazing contrast, but dont we just love contrasting art!! πŸ˜‰.... HAHAAHA.... Riddzie needs to feel again - get angry , cry , scream , laugh and get back into her true self  zone and Sid will find himself and what he really wants in the process .

"Now those memories come back to haunt me,They haunt me like a curse" πŸ‘

tc

waiting for your reply (i did not see one yesterday :( )

MJ
xxx

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi there,

So, as Shankypanky rested in the special ward , Yuvi chased Naina around, Nikki,Atul and Keerti prayed for Shankypanks' recovery, Sid, JP and Jiggy were in Riddhima-Land.

Well well,😊 Shanky saved Uv's bro and got hurt. Blood came out somewhere from his head na, but again there was no patti watti on his head??😲 And he was wearing the shocking pink color patient dress.lol🀣

Damn! I felt soooooooooooooooooooooo bad for Sid ( not to forget he looked super dishy in that UB white shirt) as he literally limped into the Sanjivani corridors. The cops actually thrashed Sid for line-maaroing on Riddhima?.... Aisa ghor physical, psychological and emotional attyachaar?....And to think that Sid was only trying to help Riddhima! Aaj ke baad ye good-looking doctor kabhi kisi ki ma - behen - beti ki help nahiin karega... thanks to the slapping machine in red!

I am very angry on Ridz ,😑 pehele tho teen thapad mare aur oopar se molestation😑😑. I swear main agar hoti wahan par tho usko bhi return main teen thapad maarti. If it is a misunderstanding that sid was teasing her, tho ek thapad was ok but molest was too much. Kya samajh thi hain who apne aap ko !!

Aur us police wale ki himmat kaise hui mere sid ko haath lagaya aur dande mare.

Riddhima ke phatke... aur phir police ke phatke. More than Yuvi, Sid needs a hug right now.

Main hoon line mein'.πŸ˜³πŸ€—
😳
It was hilarious the way Sid limped in so cutely , cursing Riddhima. JP , Jiggy of course only added to his misery , rubbing salt into his wounds - ladki ne maara? police ne maara? Aapne usko chheda? Sundar thi? Hot thi?... and those questions only made Sid angrier than ever....if at that time Riddhima would have been in front of him , he would have strangled her to death..... The irony is that she was right behind him , moving around listlessly as he told JP and Jiggy that the damned Miss. Universe thinks that all men are dying to touch her. .....

Ek tho who takleef mein tha, aur oopar se yeh dostana ki Jodi , jale pe namak chidakh rahin thi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It is going to be a fighty-fighty tangy equation for a long long time as they try to defeat each-other in a pure battle of egos and sexes.

Ya, mahabhart hone waali hain. Khaati meethi nok khok nahin , maha yudh hone wala hain.πŸ‘

The precap of course is too much.... or should i say Riddhima is too much. She has a set and rigid impression of Sid in her mind and she is so furious with him that she goes to the extent of calling him a' rapist' !.....Sid looked stunned for the umpteenth time. The man is simply baffled by her prejudiced opinions and he has no idea why she thinks him to be such a lech. Finally, it seems Sid's lid is going to blow off - he is actually going to size up Riddhima in private and scare her to death by threatening to molest her. And then, Riddzie will cry and as always.... naari ke sharper than a nuclear weapon se aaj tak koi bachaa hai jo Sid bachega?.... I guess Sid will instantly pull away but his temper may or may not call.

Ridz ko bullet body pe laga ki brain main laga,πŸ˜” aur ab tak kya who kisi jungle main apna treatment karwa rahin thi, πŸ€”kya ho gaya uske dimaag ko, ek pe ek inzaam lagaye jaa rahin hain. Sid itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi usne ulta thapad nahin maara,πŸ‘ maara hota tho who sanjeevani ki nayi building se nikal kar , purane building mein jaa kar girti.

Precap was good, I know sid sirf dhamkaa rahan hain, but ek aisa dose chahiye ridz ko, aasmaan se neeche yahaan sanjeevani mein waapas aane keliye. But again ridz has opened her tap and sid , I know , my cutie pie, pighal jayega. Aur shayad rumaal bhi offer kare, arey nahin rumaal tho naina ko de diya na.πŸ˜‰

Of course , what Sid is doing is grossly wrong but it is a raw reaction that has sprung out of a bruised ego and insulted self-respect. Riddz needs to cool it - Sid is is not going to put ketchup on her and eat her up.

No, no poco, sid is not wrong, arey public mein chante lage, aur jail mein dande and next got a welcome with the rapist tag😑. He got to react in some way or the other na. And I don't think uska gussa agle 20 episoes tak kam hoga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agar who ridz ke tears dekh kar pighla, toh main jaa kar marrongi use.😑 Usi police ke dande se aur wahi jahaan JP ne balm laga ne ko kahan tha. πŸ˜‰

Riddzie needs to control her tongue and Sid needs to control his temper which is going to flare up tomorrow.

I don't want to start off on ridz again.

PS: To all the ridz/JW fans, I am talking about the fictional character not the actor. πŸ˜›

Edited by bhavi20_s - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Of course you can call ne Poco! I am everybody's Poco .hahaha.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nitz im HOOOOOKKDDD n SidMa... Il leav u 2 yr bril analysis...whilst I watch a cupl f rpeats f da Precap!!! Rofl.... Do th Cvz wanna set snjvni n fire...lol...da amount f spark flyin btwn Yuna n Sidma....ther wil b mre firemen cmin 2 da hosp...thn patients...lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Hi there,

So, as Shankypanky rested in the special ward , Yuvi chased Naina around, Nikki,Atul and Keerti prayed for Shankypanks' recovery, Sid, JP and Jiggy were in Riddhima-Land.

Well well,😊 Shanky saved Uv's bro and got hurt. Blood came out somewhere from his head na, but again there was no patti watti on his head??😲 And he was wearing the shocking pink color patient dress.lol🀣

Damn! I felt soooooooooooooooooooooo bad for Sid ( not to forget he looked super dishy in that UB white shirt) as he literally limped into the Sanjivani corridors. The cops actually thrashed Sid for line-maaroing on Riddhima?.... Aisa ghor physical, psychological and emotional attyachaar?....And to think that Sid was only trying to help Riddhima! Aaj ke baad ye good-looking doctor kabhi kisi ki ma - behen - beti ki help nahiin karega... thanks to the slapping machine in red!

I am very angry on Ridz ,😑 pehele tho teen thapad mare aur oopar se molestation😑😑. I swear main agar hoti wahan par tho usko bhi return main teen thapad maarti. If it is a misunderstanding that sid was teasing her, tho ek thapad was ok but molest was too much. Kya samajh thi hain who apne aap ko !!

Aur us police wale ki himmat kaise hui mere sid ko haath lagaya aur dande mare.

Riddhima ke phatke... aur phir police ke phatke. More than Yuvi, Sid needs a hug right now.

Main hoon line mein'.πŸ˜³πŸ€—
😳
It was hilarious the way Sid limped in so cutely , cursing Riddhima. JP , Jiggy of course only added to his misery , rubbing salt into his wounds - ladki ne maara? police ne maara? Aapne usko chheda? Sundar thi? Hot thi?... and those questions only made Sid angrier than ever....if at that time Riddhima would have been in front of him , he would have strangled her to death..... The irony is that she was right behind him , moving around listlessly as he told JP and Jiggy that the damned Miss. Universe thinks that all men are dying to touch her. .....

Ek tho who takleef mein tha, aur oopar se yeh dostana ki Jodi , jale pe namak chidakh rahin thi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It is going to be a fighty-fighty tangy equation for a long long time as they try to defeat each-other in a pure battle of egos and sexes.

Ya, mahabhart hone waali hain. Khaati meethi nok khok nahin , maha yudh hone wala hain.πŸ‘

The precap of course is too much.... or should i say Riddhima is too much. She has a set and rigid impression of Sid in her mind and she is so furious with him that she goes to the extent of calling him a' rapist' !.....Sid looked stunned for the umpteenth time. The man is simply baffled by her prejudiced opinions and he has no idea why she thinks him to be such a lech. Finally, it seems Sid's lid is going to blow off - he is actually going to size up Riddhima in private and scare her to death by threatening to molest her. And then, Riddzie will cry and as always.... naari ke sharper than a nuclear weapon se aaj tak koi bachaa hai jo Sid bachega?.... I guess Sid will instantly pull away but his temper may or may not call.

Ridz ko bullet body pe laga ki brain main laga,πŸ˜” aur ab tak kya who kisi jungle main apna treatment karwa rahin thi, πŸ€”kya ho gaya uske dimaag ko, ek pe ek inzaam lagaye jaa rahin hain. Sid itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi usne ulta thapad nahin maara,πŸ‘ maara hota tho who sanjeevani ki nayi building se nikal kar , purane building mein jaa kar girti.

Precap was good, I know sid sirf dhamkaa rahan hain, but ek aisa dose chahiye ridz ko, aasmaan se neeche yahaan sanjeevani mein waapas aane keliye. But again ridz has opened her tap and sid , I know , my cutie pie, pighal jayega. Aur shayad rumaal bhi offer kare, arey nahin rumaal tho naina ko de diya na.πŸ˜‰

Of course , what Sid is doing is grossly wrong but it is a raw reaction that has sprung out of a bruised ego and insulted self-respect. Riddz needs to cool it - Sid is is not going to put ketchup on her and eat her up.

No, no poco, sid is not wrong, arey public mein chante lage, aur jail mein dande and next got a welcome with the rapist tag😑. He got to react in some way or the other na. And I don't think uska gussa agle 20 episoes tak kam hoga.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Agar who ridz ke tears dekh kar pighla, toh main jaa kar marrongi use.😑 Usi police ke dande se aur wahi jahaan JP ne balm laga ne ko kahan tha. πŸ˜‰

I don't want to start off on ridz again.

PS: To all the ridz/JW fans, I am talking about the fictional character not the actor. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†..............Bhavi, you are too cute for  words and am i glad or superglad that you replied to my post.😳......I agree Riddz needs to be taught a lesson - she is taking out all her angst and bitterness on Sid.... jaise hi India mein land kiya, mill gaya bali ka bakra.πŸ˜†.... seriously uske peechhe haath dhokar padd gayi hai. Aur situation theek hone ki bajaaye bigadti hi ja rahi hai😲.... Sid is a very decent guy and he has been tolerant with Riddhima.... but sooner or later Sid had to lose his cool and he loses it tomorrow.

P.S - I  loved your emoticons.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Nitz im HOOOOOKKDDD n SidMa... Il leav u 2 yr bril analysis...whilst I watch a cupl f rpeats f da Precap!!! Rofl.... Do th Cvz wanna set snjvni n fire...lol...da amount f spark flyin btwn Yuna n Sidma....ther wil b mre firemen cmin 2 da hosp...thn patients...lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... With YuNa and SidMa blowing hot and cold all over, Sanjivani is soon going to turn into an institute of chemistry lessons. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: koolaries4

Oh nits..amazing post.. Andyou are soo right.. thats the first thought that came into my mind when i watched the episode.

Ridhimma is too stern with her views of life now, she's grown up, to be bitter!! And theres no other perspective in her life, as of yet.
I also felt bad for Sid when he was limping around in Sanjeevani.. lol.. and i loved it when he talked to Naina.. he is a really good friend.. under all that childish innocence, is a man who is truly good at heart and always ready to help his friends, and he cant see anyone cry - tht might cool his anger tomorrow..
I am not surprised at Sid's reaction of getting angry at Ridz and tellling her that she does not know the meaning of molestation- because she doesn't. Actually i thinkafter Ridz calling him a 'rapist' its actually justified to an extent because Ridz has provoked him to such. Any man would react to that comment in the same way, especially if he is innocent.
Oh, and i cant wait for the fire-works between them!! i think Sid is going to return abit of normality to Ridhimma and she is going to be forced out of her shell/comfort zone and Ridz is going to teach Sid some harsh reality lessions. Amazing contrast, but dont we just love contrasting art!! πŸ˜‰
"Now those memories come back to haunt me,They haunt me like a curse"
waiting for your reply (i did not see one yesterday )
tc
MJ
xxx

WOW YAAR..................WHAT A ANALYSIS.......................seriously sidhima has bcome my life now

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think we are also gonna see some flashbacks of Sid reminding Ridzi of Armaan. I think Sid will spare Ridzi after he sees tears dropping off her eyes. After all, our Sid is a gentleman, he would definitely not man-handle Ridzi