Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Sia....marvellously beautiful updates.......i just loved each n every part.....they were beautifully written..!
I missed Vishaka here but hope to see her soon......i understand Devki's dillema...but i think she should at least share with shastriji....he wil understand.
i loved tthe games which RaDev played........when they were playing i thought i was seated there n iwas cheering for them....sia the environment u created was such that i thought that i was there while reading.....it was amazingly beautiful..!
Laurence.....oh my gosh....when he said ''milk drinking competion'' i swear i fell down my chair.....i was laughing like a mad person...even when i remember it now my lungs get squeezed...he was too funny...but thank God that he sprared Radhika.
..he is becoming my fav chararacter..,not only mine but all the readers of this ff.
The last part of RaDev was very lovely.it was also touchng..beautifully written...and hope to have more ahem ahem parts of RaDev very soon....this pooja had to get cancelled today ......i understand Dev's condition.....n i also felt bad for him..but the way they controled themselves was nice..andalso they way they were teasing each other was lovely....i could imagine him removing her jewellary n talking to her....i could also imagini some other parts too...!!
Dear hope to have u bak soon with amazing updates very !!!!
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sia, Thank you once again for a beautiful update. Really loved all the rasams and Dev's annoyance and everything else. The second part was very romantic. Dadima and Dev's interaction was very cute. I can't wait for amma's punishment(no hurry though).Let Dev and Radhika enjoy for w awhile before amma's truth comes out. I also would like to see Nandu wanting to spend some time with his Chachi to irritate his chachuπŸ˜‰
Waiting for more..............
I hope you are enjoying your winter break.
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for these fabulous parts , all rasms, , games , dances r very beautifully described  , songs r awesome , laurence pulling dev's leg is really funny , i enjoy dev's cute impatient way to convenience daadi , second part is amazing , it increase my heart beats ,  necklace  part simply describe his love for her , those sweet moments that  take place r  very naturally as they r madly in love , but the way they control their over flowing emotions touched me alot , its beyond explanation , their teasing with each other to make other person comfortable is nice . God Bless u.
honey_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They were all beautiful updates!!! Waiting for the next...............
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Sia where do I start from ? everything was just amazing!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I enjoyed every moment of part 57 ..RAdhika entering the house as the Devs wife and as the Choti bahu ! It was just superb and Dev reaction for RAdhika to sleep with DAdima was very funny ..Hes getting very frustrated with all the rasms πŸ˜†..After when Dev the goungat Rasam came and he saw Radhika was also very nice even though he sneek to see her before 😳.The game part was very fun RAdev interaction Dev teasing RAdhika holding her fingers in the milk was very naughty of him☺️ ..Yay!! Dev found RAdhikas name on her palm πŸ‘It was a very tense moment for him but he found his name !!πŸ‘πŸΌ..The song from Kuch NA kaho ( Baat meri suniye toh zara was one of my favortite it goes perfectly for Vivek Mrinalini Arjun and deepika ..I could imagine them dancing on it πŸ˜ƒ..Dev and RAdhika watching the dance holding hands and Dev hugging her was very sweet ...The song from Bride and prejudice ( BAlle BAlle was perfect fro Radev and the others.. Each time I listen to this song on my Mp4 the only people I imagine dancing on it is RAdhika and dev ..The way you described it is similar to how I imagined them so it was not at all hard for me ..i was enjoying every bit of the song ..😳..
Oh dear!! the pooja got cancelled and Radev cant start their new life ..Awnn poor them theyve been waiting for so long for this day and they cant start because of another rasm ..but its ok theyll catch up later ☺️..
I hope that Devki tells Shastriji everything about amma ..I want her to get punished hopefully Devki will tell ..( crossing my fingers)..

Another rasm that i liked is that they had to feed each other the first bite ..Dev again beeing playful he bites Radhikas fingerπŸ˜‰ And dadima pulls his earsπŸ˜† ..Hes so cute ..
And I almost  forgot about Laurens it was very nice the way he met his Rad Bhabhs ..It was so sweet of him to get her a gift and I liked when he was about to tell everyone about Dev getting furious when he showed Laurens Radhika picture πŸ˜›..Everyone loves teasing them its very fun to read ..

Ok ..umm what can I say abt Radevs room update ☺️☺️..Dev buying RAdhika the necklace that she wanted was very sweet of him ..He will always be the reasong for Radhika happiness hes such a loving husband ..

Dev promised Dadima that he wont do anything but ..they got a  little carried away ..Its hard for two love birds to control themselves especially whne there madly in love ...but im happy that they controlled themselves because Dev swore on dadima head ..They felt dissapointed at first but Dev offering RAdhika to dance with him was a beautiful way to control themselves ..I never heard this song of Celine Dion but its really beautiful the lyrics went nicely with their slow dance ..
Dev and RAdhika teasing each other was very cute ..😳..Radhika calling him pagle and Dev teasing her that he will tell dadima that she gave in πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..everything was just mindblowing..I saw that you updated on a week day ..I didnt have a chance to read your update but today is friday night so I  enjoyed reading your updates πŸ€—β€οΈ

Thank you so much sia for the wonderful updates cant wait for the next parts πŸ˜‰Hopefully we will get a SR😳😳😳

Take care ❀️
~ Yumna ~
Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Radhika opened her eyes sluggishly to the small beam that was entering the room through the window, right across the bed, and scattering soft light all over. She fluttered her lashes to focus her blurry vision, and then was about to move her hands when she realized Dev's arms were even now around her. They had remained entwined for the whole night in each other's arms together; her torso leaned all over his chest while he had his arms around her protectively – no wonder she felt so cozily comfortable throughout the night and had a sweet sleep! The thought warmed up her cheeks again.

Rubbing her fingertips against his chest, she smiled shyly, basking in the comfort of his cozy arms. She didn't feel like moving away at all, just wanted to stay still like this.

However time seemed to have some other plans. Because as soon as her casually roaming gaze fell on the clock on the bedside table, it conveyed her to get ready quickly since it was getting late. A small frown filled her face in disappointment. She somehow persuaded herself painfully and taking a breath, gently pulled herself out of his comfortable sheath – her arms suddenly vulnerable to the soft breeze, and looked at him.

He slept comfortably; his face a serene mask of relaxation while lips were faintly pulled up by a fraction, or probably it was just her thinking so! A calm smile filled her face and she bent a little to touch his cheek. Even when he was asleep he looked very handsome and charming to set heart aflutter. Quietly her smile grew shy and fingers spread to frame his cheek, and then caressed them very softly without disturbing his sweet sleep. His stubbled cheek against her soft skin made her fluttering heart to skip a beat. Chuckling to herself, she pulled her hand back unwillingly and then stepped down from the bed. She glanced once more at his handsome sleeping figure, before turning towards her suitcases to remove a saree and other toiletries.

Some minutes later.......

She stepped out of the washroom wearing a beautiful dark green saree with beautiful design. She was about to move towards the dresser, drying her hairs, when her gaze stumbled on Dev, still asleep, and her feet halted. He'd slid down to place his head on the pillows and was sleeping tranquilly. Her lips curved in a smile and sighing once lovingly she walked to the windows and drew the curtains apart to let the light enter inside freely.

The morning was beautiful and lovely. The pinkish blue sky seemed to be welcoming her in a new world of happiness and love, while birds were flying across flapping their wings excitedly. Flowers were swaying lightly in the breeze in exuberance. Small dew drops were kissing the bottom of the leaves; as if reciting a tale of passion shared they shared.
Smiling at the beauty of nature, she opened the windows to embrace the new day with open arms. The fresh, cool breeze of the morning swirled in; the coolness of which left her shivering lightly. Yet she kept gazing out at the delightful morning, fluttering her lashes as the breeze hit her face, thinking of her new life.  

Today onwards, her life would take a new turn towards a fresh journey, wherein she would assume the role of a daughter in law of this family and take on new responsibilties.
She'd be starting her own little world, her own life from now on. However with a partner like Dev, she was assured that the journey would be very sweet.

Slowly she turned her gaze back to the sleeping form of her husband and began edging towards him. He looked so relaxed and calm that it pained her to wake him up, but it was getting late and family members would be waiting for them.

"erm......suniye" she called gently.

But there was no response from him; he seemed to be fast asleep. Smiling, she pushed a few flower strings and sat beside to touch his chest. Her heart fluttered in joy. "Suniye ......uttiye na" she shook him lightly.

Again he was still, except for his rhythmic breathing. She sighed a little and moved her hand to frame his cheek lovingly. "Uth jaaiye na......dekhiye ghar wale intezaar kar rahe honge" she called, caressing his stubbled jaws sweetly.

Yet there was hardly a flicker of response from him. She bent to move the hairs from his forehead and then looked down at his face. Smiling shyly, she blew some air above his lips. "uthiye na......."

In the next instant........her eyes widened suddenly as she sensed a strong grip grabbing her hairs from the back and it pulled her face down to his lips. Stunned, her heart beats escalated at once. But soon his lips began kissing her's gently and the warmth instantly flickers her nerves, freezing her heart and then again restarting them with a thud.

A small moment of sweet passion passed. He released her lips and loosened his fingers around her hairs; just enough for her to move back an inch.

Drawing some air to her suddenly tight lungs, she shifted back a little and glanced at him......only to find him winking cutely at her while a sluggish yet charming smile broke on his face. Her cheeks went redder, realizing his trick.

"aap uth gaye the?" she asked, after a small second.

His smile widened, sluggishly. "Hmm. Kabka" he replied cutely; he'd woken up the moment when she had moved out of his arms.

Seeing his cute naughty reply, she couldn't help her lips from curving. "to aap sone ka natak kar rahe the?"

Sighing sleepily, he blinked once. "Hmm"

"Kyun?"

He bought his free hand to caress her cheeks. "Kyunki main chahta tha......ke meri patni mujhe uthaye" his voice became huskier.

His caressing touch made her cheeks burn and his words were only adding some more warmth.

While he couldn't just shift his gaze from his lovely wife – her wet hairs were falling over his chest and her face looked divinely beautiful sans any makeup or jewellery except for the faint red sindoor on her parting and mangalsutra. She looked very fresh and bright.

"Radhika......maine bahut dino se iss pal ka intezaar kiya hai. Jab tum subah isi tarah ......mere paas baithke......apni pyaari si awaaz main mujhe uthaogi" he said lovingly.

She blinked once and smiled.

"Aur jab main ankhein kholoonga......to mere saamne tumhara pyaara sa khilta huwa....... muskurata huwa chehra hoga" he paused to caress a small strand of wet hair falling over her face. "Aur phir......main tumhare chehre se tumhara ek geela sa baal hataoonga" he continued, tucking the strand behind her ears.

Some shivers passed through her skin under his tingling touch.

Caressing her ear lobe, "Aur tum isi tarah meri bahon main samakar.......sharmati rahogi" he added sweetly. His touches were only adding to the rampant shivers across her body and she glanced down shyly.

He moved his hand from her ear to her sideneck and spread across his fingers, softly caressing. "Bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho aaj........"

Under his expert fingers, thousands of ice chilly shivers passed through her body at once, making her aquiver and she looked back at him slowly. He smiled sensing the reactions arising in her body and continued caressing across her neck.....and then the nape.

Her heart began pulsating beneath. The chilly shivers kept swirling through her body as his large fingers continued teasing her sensitive skin. Unable to hold back herself she closed her eyes, absorbing the sweet pleasurable feel inside. His lips curved impishly, realizing that she was enjoying this as much as him, and he he lets his fingers shift to her exposed shoulder.......then her collarbone......back to her neck.

His touches were tickling, teasing and burning her skin together, making her senses go giddy. She tilted her jaw to his warm palm tightly, albeit not asking him to stop rather to feel his cozy warmth even more. Comprehending, he just smiled to himself and lets his thumb stroke her lips very sensuously.

At that point she opened her eyes and found him, sluggishly noticing every reaction of her's. For an instant, she held his gaze but then lowered it, blushing fully.

He grinned, seeing her go all red. After a small moment of staring in to her lovely blushing face, he held her chin and tipped her face up to meet her gaze.

She battled her lashes shyly. "uth jaaiye" her voice came out as a mumble.

"Kyun? Uthna jaroori hai?" he asked, a small corner of his lips twitched naughtily.

"Hmm. Neeche sab intezaar kar rahe honge na"

"To? Radhika aaj humari pehli subah hai. Sab samaj jaayenge. Ke unki bahu.....apne pati ke pati ke saath busy hai. Aur waise bhi tum der se jaogi to.....wahan aasman nahi toothne wala"

She giggled, making his heart race underneath. "Nahi.....lekin acha nahi lagta hai. Aapne abhi kaha ne ke aaj humari pehli subah hai......to hume jaldi neeche pahunchna chahiye na?"

He exhaled and tightened his arm around her. "Chodo na......thodi der mere paas reh jaao"

Her one hand, which was still on his cheek, began stroking it gently. "mm.....hmm. Der ho jaayegi. Uth jaaiye na" she requested making a cute, sweet expression.

Deciphering her trick, he pulled her face closer to him. Her eyes widened by a fraction and heart skipped a beat as she found her face very close to his.

"Tum itne pyaar se kahogi......to uthne ke wajay main tumhe isi tarah pakde rakhoonga" saying, he began pulling her for a kiss.

But she quickly shifted her hand on his cheek to cover his lips

Frowning, "Mmmmm........" he grumbled.

She chuckled seeing his grumbling face. "Chaliye......mere ache pati hai na. Uth jaaiye na .......meri khatir.........please"

Smiling, he planted a kiss on her palm. She moved her palm away from her lips and looked away, coyly. "chodiye na......mujhe tayar hona hai"

Her blushing pretty face prompted his smile to be faded away as desire quickly wafted across him again. Taking a small breath, he moved his hand that was gripping her hair, to her waist and grabbing it tighly, flipped her across in one swift movement.

Radhika's eyes went wide in shock, as she sensed herself being pulled......and then she landed on the bed! Everything had happened in such a small fraction of second that she could hardly react. And now she was on the bed, with Dev on top of her. She felt her limbs frozen for a small second under the little shock he gave her, even as her heart pounded beneath her chest and breathing went erratic.

He stretched his lips in to a sluggish, naughty grin and winked at her. Fluttering her lashes once, she looked away realizing how close they were in this position; her throbbing heart skipped a beat at that.

At that second, she sensed his other hand sliding above her saree across her stomache to waist. Instintively, a sharp shiver passed through her and she jerked her gaze back to him.

Smiling crookedly, he gripped her waist tightly, sculpting the skin, under his fingers.

A gasp escaped her mouth and her heart stood still for a brief second.

"erm.....Chodiye na" she said coyly.

"mm....hmm.....nahi" he mumbled drowsily, enjoying the feel of her soft body. His eyes that were filled with desire and impishness, held her's steadily.

His fingers stroked her sensitive navel once. Her pulse quickened and shoulders shrug once as a sharp shudder passed throughout. "erm.....ye....yeh aap kya kar rahe hain....." her voice wavered and cheeks had already turned cherry red again.

Bending his face closer, "Kyun kya huwa? Apni patni se pyaar kar raha hoon" he whispered in her ears. "Tumhe acha nahi lag raha?" his tone was assertive knowing she's loving this. The goosepimples arising across her body were enough evidence.

She smiled unknowingly, on the question he posed. How can she not like him touching her? "erm.......lekin abhi nahi" her voice came out a shy mumble.

He exhaled, deliberately letting his breaths wash over the naked area of her left shoulder and planted a tight kiss on it. "Abhi kyun nahi"

She titled her head sideways, instantly feeling the quivers running again in her body.

He brushed his stubbled cheek against her's soft one. "Pyaar karne ka koi samay nahi hota......." murmuring, he began brushing his lips against her shoulder.

Involuntarily – as if she'd no power, her neck angled towards the otherside to let his lips explore some more of her skin. Sensing her acquiescence, he obliged to her needs and began caressing his lips to her neck, earlobe. Her shivering lips curved by a fraction and lids began drooping down, sinking deep in to the pleasurable feel that she absolutely loved. Sensing her enjoying this too, his lips began tracing the path to her jaws.....to chin....and to the other side of the jaw. She cocked her head automatically to left, wishing him to explore her right neck now. He beamed mentally and went on to nibble her right ear.

Lazily she opened her eyes, as her body was soaking in delight, and lets her blurred gaze roam aimlessly while he continued attending to her neck.

Suddenly her roaming gaze fell on a pic of Dadima and Dev together, hanging on the wall.....and her gaze halted.

She blinked once to clear her vision and abruptly her face twitched in to a small frown, remembering the promise he'd sworn to Dadima. Instantly her eyes widened by a fraction and she gulped realizing that she'd fallen weak again!! Flitting her gaze down, she found his face pressed on to her neck as he kissed the base.

Dragging a tight breath, she looked up feeling utterly helpless – although she cherished him touching her......yet she knew that they had to remain apart until the pooja is done with. However he already seemed to be letting his desires unleash openly......but she had to control before it became too difficult even for her.

Steeling herself, "Chodiye na......please. Mujhe der ho rahi hai. Tayar hona hai" she requested, struggling to push his arms away.

"To ho na......maine kab mana kiya? Hmm?" he mumbled, barely paused his ministrations

She kept struggling in his tight arms, but to no avail. "Please chodiye na......"

"Nahi" he mumbled calmly.

At that moment she remembered her weapon. "Suniye......aapko Dadima ki baat yaad hai na?"

"Hmmmm" he mumbled, bringing down the edge of the blouse a little lower on her arms and kissed the tip of her naked shoulder. His other hand, behind her, kept the grip tight on her.

Sensing that he was moving ahead, "To chaliye chod deejye mujhe. Aapne unki kasam li hai na......ke aap pooja hone tak mere paas nahi aayenge" she reminded hurriedly.

His face moved up her neck. "Mm.....nahi. Maine sirf yeh kasam li thi.....ke main kal raat ko tumhare paas nahi aaoonga. Aaj ke baare main koi kasam wasam nahi li hai. I am all free to do anything with my wife........" he said, nuzzling her ears.

Some quivers wafted across her body in response of his nuzzle, but her eyes widened in astonishment after learning about the promise he'd made to Dadima. Cocking her head to side, she glanced at him. "aapne sirf raat ke liye........"

He looked at her, smiled jubilantly and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Haan. who to maine Dadima ko manane ke liye kasam le li. Taake who tumhe yahan bhej de. Kal raat to mere haath bandhe the........par aaj.......Aaj nahi" his lips twitched naughtily and nibbled her ear lobe again.

She shuddered once, and looked away wondering how to stop him now?

Dev, meanwhile, continued working on to weaken her resolve with every passing second; his hands were freely caressing her tummy while lips were brushing against her shoulder. He wanted her determination to fall apart......and then she wouldn't stop him or herself.

Radhika could find a way to reason with him. She loved his kisses and wanted to give in.....yet held back. Angling her head away from his lips that were constantly planting kisses on her skin and making shivers run through her body, she reminded again. "erm......lekin Dadima ne to kaha haina......ke who pooja hone tak hum paas nahi aa sakte"

However he was hardly affected by that and again found her earlobe. "Main uss pooja main vishwas nahi rakhta" his voice remained husky; he wasn't a staunch believer in the poojas.

Her eyes widened in astonishment. "Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain" And another shudder sprialled through her when he kissed her collarbone and she tilted her face. She didn't know how to stop him before her resolve failed.....

"Dekhiye.......meri baat suniye.......Chodiye na mujhe. Please. Erm......Please" she struggled in his arms with all her efforts so as to somehow stop him. But he remained unaffected and kept enjoying her.

Trying to push and shove his hand away from her waist, she kept pleading "Please....... chodiye na"

Seeing her struggling so much under him, he felt frustrated and loosening his arms, moved back.

She sighed in relief, closing her eyes for a second.

"You're so unromantic.......tumhe to pati ka paas aana hi acha nahi lagta hai" saying he lay down on his back. His tone was terse yet sad.

The somberness and frustration in his voice twinged her heart. She'd never wanted to push him away but the circumstances forced her to. Turning, she propped herself on the elbow. "aap aise kyun keh rahe hain. Aapko yaad hai na Dadima ki baat?"

"Aur pati? Iss bechare pati ka khayal nahi aata tumhe?" he asked, visibly upset

She smiled. "Aata hai na.......sirf aapka hi to khayal rehta hai mere man main humesha. Lekin abhi hume Dadima ki baat ko nahi bhulna chahiye. Who jo bhi kar rahi hain...... humari bhalayi ke liye kar rahi hai na?"

"Hmm....." he sighed. "Kaisi bhalayi hai isme?"

"Hoga kuch. Hume abhi shayad samaj main naa aye......par who humara bura bhi to nahi chahengi na?" Radhika replied gently.

Giving another sigh, he looked away; but conceded with her.

She framed a side of his cheek fondly and turned his face to her. "Erm.......aur waise bhi hume der ho rahi hai. Aap bhi jaldi se tayar ho jaaiye. Pehle hi bahut der ho chuki hai. Hmm" tapping his cheek once, she smiled and got up.

He smiled, loving her sweet tap and forgot his frustration quickly.

Once she was on her feet, she again called him. "chaliye ab aap bhi uth jaaiye......aur nahane jaayie" saying she pulled his hand.

But his body hardly budged up an inch. "mmmmm.......mujhe to sone to" saying, wrapped the quilt on his body with his free hand.

"Acha........to baat nahi manenge meri?" asking, she swiftly shoved the quilt away from his body.

"Radhika......." he grumbled sleepily.

"Uthiye na......kitni der ho rahi hai" she requested, tugging his strong arms that hardly seemed to be affected by her pulls.

He made a frowning detesting face as he sat up unwillingly.

Fondling his hairs, "Hmm......very good" she quickly turned to take her towel from the stand and moved towards the dresser, drying her hairs.

He touched his hairs where she'd caressed so lovingly and smiled to himself for a brief second.

"Chaliye na.......ab uthiye bhi" she said, brushing the towel against her long hairs.

Blinking sleepily he yawned and looked up to find her standing in front of the mirror, getting ready – Beautiful!! His lips curved in to a lazy smile and getting down, he walked up to her.

"Radhika" he touched her arms gently.

"Kya?" she looked up in the mirror at him, wearing her bangles. 

"ek minute" saying, he sauntered up the bedside table drawer and pulled out the diamond necklace that he'd bought for her.

Coming to her, "Tum aaj.....yeh pehnogi?" he asked, holding the necklace set in his hands.

A beautiful smile broke on her face, brightening it up some more. "Aap mere liye kuch laaye.....aur main na pehnoon aisa ho sakta hai kya? Umm......aap hi pehna deejye na"

He grinned and bobbed his head once. "Hmm" Moving behind, he placed the necklace on her neckline and fastened the hook behind, and then went on to hook the earings.

After he was done bedecking her, he glanced up and found his beautiful princess blushing hard. The set matched her saree very nicely. Wrapping his arms about her waist gently, "Lovely" he whispered in to her ears, keeping his gaze on to the mirror.

Her already blushing cheeks went redder. "Aap jo laaye hain mere liye......acha to lagega hi na"

"Hmm. Waise ek kami hai"

"Kya?"

Loosening his arms, he stretched to pick the sindoor box from the table.

"Haan main sindoor lagane hi wali thi" she said sweetly, turning to him.

"Hmm. Ab main lagaoon?" he asked.

She didn't fathom a reason but her throat went tight. "Jee"

Taking a small pinch of sindoor in his fingers, he lifted his hand up to her forehead and filled her parting. She closed her eyes, absorbing the beautiful feel of being his wife.

As he saw this, he bought his hand down to cup her cheek and pressed a small peck on her forehead. Instantly her lips curved in to a wide smile in return and her eyes opened slowly. He moved back an inch to look at her beautiful form and felt his heart swelling up in joy......while she could just blush and glance down.

"Ab aur bhi khoobsurat lag rahi ho" he whispered.

She grinned coyly to herself, but then remembered that they were getting late.

"Umm.....acha ab to main bhi tayar ho chuki hoon. Aap bhi jaldi se naha leejye na please"

Placing the sindoor box back, "Theek hai" he shot a sideway glance at her. "Par uske pehle......." he neared her, pouting his lips cutely as if asking for a kiss.

Her eyes widened by a fraction and she swiftly leaned back. "mm.....hmm. Abhi nahi?"

He frowned. "to kab?"

Leaning back straight, she placed her hand on his chest, as if stopping him from coming near.  "Aap naha ke aajaiye......uske baad" she said with a cute smile.

"Usmein kitna time chala jaayega. I can't wait so much. Ek kiss hi to maang raha hoon. Please" requesting, he again neared her with a pout.

She tried pushing him back. But his hands gripped her's, pulled down to her sides tightly and then put an arm across her waist. "Come on Radhika......its just a kiss......itna to de hi sakti ho please"

His strong grip made it impossible for her step back. "Nahi......abhi nahi......phir der ho jaayegi. Chodiye na" she pleaded, turning her face away.

"Mm....hmm. Abhi isi samay" he said, letting his breaths fall on to her cheeks.

Suddenly Radhika moved her torso back and went stiff. Her eyes that were pointing towards the door were growing wide with fear. "Dadima" a shocked mumble came through her lips.

Instantly Dev's grip loosened, shocked, and he turned towards the direction her gaze were pointing to.

And found nothing except the closed door. The door had remained closed since night then how can anyone come inside, his brain rebuked the foolishness!!

Deciphering it to be Radhika's trick, he scowled and quickly turned to her. "Tum na......." but his words were arrested behind when he didn't find her.....and his face smoothed out in puzzle, wondering where she went.

As an answer a cute giggle floated to his ears, making him turn towards the direction it came from........only to find Radhika standing near the door and giggling away.

His brows pulled down in to a dangerous scowl. "Radhika......you're so gone now" saying, he sprinted to reach her.

But she swiftly opened the door and swung outside, giggling at him

His steps slowed down as she went outside the room. "Ruko......I said stop" he warned, nearing.

"mm......hmm. Nahi" she said with a cute smile teasing him.

He stepped out to grab and pull her inside

But before he could do so, she moved back few steps "Aap jaaiye jaldi tayar ho jaaiye. Main neeche intezaar kar rahi hoon" and quickly ran away as the words fell from her lips.

Stretching his hands out, "Are......ruko" he mumbled, gazing at her running figure. But she had already reached the stairs.

He grinned seeing his cute wife's little pranks and turned inside, shutting the door behind.

Downstairs.........

Vaishali and Dadima were coming out of their respective rooms when they met in the hall. "are Maaji aap uth gayi? Mujhe laga aap thodi aur aaram karengi"

"Are nahi bahu......aaj na jaise mere andar ek alag si energy aagayi hai. Mere Dev ki zindagi main itni khushiyan jo aagayi" she replied, walking along towards the temple area.

As they were walking past the stairs, they saw Radhika coming down, adjusting the pallu around her head. She looked really pretty, her face was glowing with pristine brightness and lips were twitched in a small smile.

Dadima and Vaishali both share a smile, knowing the reason behind this glow on her face.

"Radhika beta......" Dadima called gently.

This made Radhika to look up and her smile widened. She quickly stepped down the remaining stairs and bent down to take their blessings.

"Humesha khush raho"

As she stood upright, Vaishali stepped closer and cupping her face, planted a loving kiss on her forehead. "Bahut achi lag rahi ho aaj"

Radhika just smiled sweetly.

"Bhai aaj to humari Radhika ke chehre ki chamak........teen guna bad gayi hai. Shayad iski wajah wahi hai jo hum soch rahe hain kyun?" Dadima asked, teasingly.

Instantly Radhika's cheeks went red and she looked down, smiling shyly.

Dadima laughs. "Kyun? Wahi hai na? Par hai kahan mera pagla pota? Utha ke ab tak so raha hai?"

Glancing up, "Umm......woh uth gaye hain. Nahane gaye hain" Radhika answered gently.

"Acha. Chalo ab use uthane.......aur uski saari zimmedariyan uthane ke liye.......ek pyaari si patni jo aa gayi hai" Dadima said, pinching Radhika's chin fondly.

Just then Vaishali's gaze fell on the diamond necklace around her neck. "are waah ......necklace to bahut khoobsurat hai"

Radhika blushed some more unknowingly.

"Nahi maaji?" Vaishali asked, glancing at Dadima once.

"Haan.......bahut hi khoobsurat hai" Dadima agreed as well, looking at the necklace.

"Jee.......erm......unhone diya hai" she replied coyly.

Dadima and Vaishali share a glance, arching their brows. "Oh. Unhone diya hai......"

Seeing them tease her so much, she just wanted to run away but stood helplessly. Dadima and Vaishali laughed, seeing her going all red.

"Are beta......itna kyun sharma rahi ho. Tere pati ne to tujhe diya hai na. Kal raat muhdikhai pe diya?" Dadima asked, touching her chin.

"Hmm" Radhika nodded, affirming.

"Sach much......bahut hi khoobsurat choice hai" Vaishali said, praising.

"Hmm. Hogi hi. Jab Dev ne itni achi patni chuni hai apne liye.......to kya acha haar nahi chunega uski patni ke liye?" Dadima replied.

Radhika smiled shyly.

"Yeh baat to bilkul sahi kahi aapne" Vaishali agreed. They both gaze affectionately at Radhika for a small second.

"Acha......erm......beta......tum chalo. Aaj ki aarti tumhe aur Dev ko hi karni hai......aur poore mandir ko bhi tumhe hi sajana hai. Nayi bahu apne haathon se pehle din mandir sajaake, aarti karti hai........" Dadima explained the ritual to her.

"Jee Dadima" Radhika smiled and they all proceeded towards the temple.

Reaching the temple area, Dadima turned to Radhika. "Beta.......aajse yeh mandir bhi tumhara hi hai. Tumhe ise bhi bilkul waise sajana hai jaise tum apne Babuji ka mandir sajati ho"

These words made her really feel welcomed in the house. Smiling joyously, Radhika shook her head, agreeing. "Jee Dadima.......Bilkul"

"Dekhiye to Maaji.......mandir ka naam liya nahi.....ke meri bachi ke chehre main kaisi chamak bad gayi. Aur ho bhi kyun na......aakhir uske Kanha jo baste hain yahan" Vaishali added lovingly.

"Haan......yeh baat to sahi kahi Vaishali tumne. Kanha ke bina......humari Radhika poori hi nahi hoti"

"Acha beta.......tum Mandir sajana shuru kardo......gharwalon ke aane se pehle hi tumne sab karlena hai" Vaishali instructed in a gentle tone.

"Jee" Radhika eagerly sat down to clean the area. She'd always loved doing up the temple or anything related to Kanha. But from the past few days, during the wedding ceremonies no one allowed her to do any work. So she was more than happy to bedeck her Lord.

"are beta......tum sab karlogi ya......."

"Dadima aap wahan aaram se baith jaiye" Radhika pointed to the swing, cleaning the floor of the three stepped pedestal. "Main sab karloongi"

Vaishali and Dadima share a smile. "Erm......maaji main jara naashte ka intezaam karti hoon"

"Theek hai" Dadima sat on the swing, looking at Radhika lovingly. As she continued cleaning and bedecking the temple passionately, her face had a small smile and eyes were sparkling with joy as if this work gave her the world's biggest happiness.

Dadima couldn't help but adore Radhika's innocence and devotion towards the Lord. 

Around some minutes later.......

Radhika put the garland over the Radha-Krishna's murti and smiled to herself, satisfied by the all the final prepartions.

"Dadima....." she called, turning to her.

However, Dadima had been so busy in admiring Radhika that she hardly noticed the time flying away. Startled by her voice, she blinked once and smiled at Radhika. "Haan beta"

"Dadima......mandir saj gaya hai" she said sweetly.

Hearing this, Dadima glanced at the temple and her eyes widened by a fraction. She stood up, amazed by the beauty of the temple – although she'd seen this temple thousands of times......but never had it seemed so beautiful before! The temple and the Lord were bedecked so marvelously and meticulously that it welled up her eyes and curved her lips up in a smile.

"Sab theek hai na Dadima?" Radhika asked slowly.

Gulping her lump, Dadima glanced at her. "Nahi"

Radhika's brows twitched in worry and she quickly looked at the temple, wondering if anything had been kept in the wrong place. But everything seemed to be placed correctly.

Coming closer, "Sirf theek nahi hai........Bahut jyaada khoobsurat lag raha hai mandir aaj" Dadima said, stroking her head fondly.

Hearing this, Radhika took a relieved breath and looked up to smile at her.

"Sach much beta.......aaj to humara mandir jaise......khil sa gaya ho. Itna pyaara to kabhi nahi laga humara mandir. Tumhe yunhi nahi sab.......Vrindavan main Kanha ki sabse badi bhakt kehte" Dadima said sweetly. 

Radhika just smiled humbly.

Just then Mrinalini and Vaishali enter inside with a plate of sweets that has to be kept as Prasad.

Mrinalini's jaw immediately dropped seeing the colourful decorations of the temple, while Vaishali's eyes brightened up.

"Wow!!" Mrinalini's feet halted, in amazement.

Dadima and Radhika turned to her.

"Wow.......its so beautiful. Radhika tumne kiya na?"

Radhika nodded.

"Beta......mandir to ekdum se khil sa gaya hai......nahi maaji?" Vaishali too added, nearing them.

"Haan main bhi yahi keh rahi thi Radhika se" Dadima replied, agreeing.

After placing the sweets on the altar, Mrinalini looked up and gazed at the temple, absorbing the beauty. "Sach much.......it's so beautiful" Mrinalini praised again, coming to Radhika.

But then her gaze fell on the beautiful necklace worn by Radhika. "Erm.....wait wait .......we have one more shimmering thing here" her gaze pointed to the necklace.

Radhika noticed her gaze falling on the diamonds and again felt her cheeks going warm, knowing that another rounds of teasings would start soon. But yet she felt proud and happy......

"Wow Radhika! Its splendid!" she continued, touching the stones carefully.

"Hmm. Dev ne diya hai ise......kal raat" Dadima replied, teasingly.

Mrinalini's brows shot up and she looked at Radhika, smiling impishly. "Oh......to deverjee ne diya hai. Must say......he has some good choices. First he chose a good wife .......and then.......a beautiful necklace for her" she said, nudging her shoulder.

Hearing this, Radhika predictably couldn't control her cheeks from turning red. Mrinalini just giggled at that.

Slowly other family members also sauntered inside the temple area. Nandu quickly jumped to Radhika.

"Chachi!!!"

Radhika smiled and bent to kiss his head. "Good Morning Nandu"

"Good Morning Chachi. You look soooo beautiful" he said in a cute voice.

Her smile widened. "Thank you"

"Aap jaante ho.......main na aaj khaas aapke liye subah subah utha. Kyunki mamma ne kaha ke aap aaj aarti gaaoge"

"Acha......yeh to aapne bahut acha kiya. Subah subah utha bahut achi aadat hoti hai. Agar aap roz jaldi uthoge to chachi ko bahut acha lagega" she said, fondling his hairs sweetly.

"Oho! Yeh to problem ho gayi. Mujhe to subah uthna pasand hi nahi. Par ab aapne kaha hai to.......uthna hi padega" he mumbled cutely.

"Good Boy Nandu!" Mrinalini kissed his head from behind. "Atleast now I wouldn't have to spend an hour in waking you up!"

Everyone smiled at the remark, and then began praising the temple decorations. Radhika just smiled humbly at all of them, feeling joyous to receive such appreciation from the family.

Some moments passed when Dadima noticed every member of Purohit House, but Dev.

"are.......Radhika beta........Dev kahan hai? Abhi tak aaya nahi? Phirse so to nahi gaya?" Dadima enquired.

"Nahi Dadima.......uth to gaye the" Radhika replied, holding the pallu edge.

"Kahi phirse so to nahi gaya?" Dadima asked, frowning.

"Dadima.......aap jaise samajti hai na.......utna bhi nakaara nahi hoon main!" Dev's cheerful yet firm voice almost resounded in the morning silence.

Everyone had their gazes turning to the voice and found Dev appearing inside, looking fresh in a simple blue kurta payjaama, with a charming smile across his lips. Radhika's heart automatically fluttered seeing his smile.

"Maine kab kaha ke tu naakara hai. Who to bas mujhe laga ke tu so gaya hoga" Dadima said, smiling at him.

Dev came straight to Dadima and hugged her. "Thank you Dadima" he murmured. The gratitude seemed genuine, straight from the heart.  

Stroking his back, she smiled, comprehending the reason for this thanks. "You're welcome"

He moved back, grinning.

"Erm......chalo Radhika aur Dev......aaj tum dono ko hi aarti karni hai. Aajao" Dadima said hurriedly.

Nodding, Dev and Radhika moved closer to the temple area. However when Dev's gaze fell on the beautiful decorations......he couldn't blink, feeling awestruck!

"Wow" he whispered, knowing that it would be Radhika who'd have done this up. Only she had this magic in her hand.

Radhika heard that small whisper and smiled to herself, elatedly. His appreciation somehow always meant the most important for her!

However Dadima also saw his silent appreciation. "Kyun acha lagi mandir ki sajawat?" she asked, teasing.

He tore his gaze away from the colourful decorations to her and smiled. "Hmm" and then shot a loving glance to Radhika. The small glance conveyed all his happiness and appreciation he wanted to shower on her, which she deciphered rather easily.

"Aaj iski patni ne jo sajaya hai mandir.......to acha lagega hi na" Vaishali too added.

Radhika's cheeks again went red and she looked down; Dev just grinned once.

"Acha ab aarti shuru karte hain" Dadima said, smiling.

"Jee" Dev nodded and took the aarti's plate in his hand. Radhika touched her hand to his elbow. And as she started singing her melodious bhajan, Dev began circling the aarti's plate in front of the Lord.

Her melodious song too melded in the breeze and floated around, soothing everyone's mind. The beautiful aura of the temple with the scents of flowers and incense sticks dispersing in the air......along with her lovely song transported each and every soul present there to a divine trance – it  was extremely pleasing to ears and to the soul.

Dev, meanwhile, felt as if his heart that was already swelling with pride would burst through his chest, because she sang so sweetly and adorably – every single word was laced with her pure devotion and love towards the Lord. Unable to control, he shot a sideglance to Radhika who was totally immersed in her devotion. Blinking once, he lets his smile widen and then turned his gaze back to the Lord. His prayers were only asking for the all the happiness in the world for his sweet wife.

After the aarti, Dev gave the aarti's plate to Radhika, who went on to distribute the aarti and sweets to everyone present there.

As she reached Mr. Purohit, "Radhika beta......." he said gently, taking the aarti.

"Jee Babuji" She gave him the Prasad.

"Beta........sach much......aaj to tumhare sangeet ne mere dil ko chu liya. Tumhare swar main aaj bhi wahi masumiyat aur bhakti hai........jo kayi saalon pehle thi. Jab se tum hume mili ho.......mujhe tumhare sangeet ko sun ne ka avsaar kabhi prapt nahi huwa.......lekin maine sab se suna tha tumhare gayan (singing) ke baare main.......par aaj jab swayam (self) se suna......to ehsaas huwa ke kyun log kehte hain ke.......tumhara geet unhe bhagwan ke nazdeek hone ka ehsaas dilate hain"

Hearing this beautiful comment, Radhika could only smile humbly. Dev too smiled, feeling all the more proud for his wife.

"erm......beta tumse ek vinti karni thi"

"Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain Babuji. Aap to mujhe aagya (order) deejye" Radhika replied back in an affectionate tone.

"Beta.....aaj tumhare sangeet ko sun ne ke baad man itna prasann huwa hai.......ke main chahta hoon......tum hi aajse roz yahan aarti gao" he said warmly.

This sweet request formed a a small lump in Radhika's throat, but she quickly dislodged it and nodded. "Jee......Babuji. Jaroor"

Placing a hand on her head, "Beta......sada khush raho" Mr. Purohit blessed her.

Dadima and vaishali share a small smiling glance. Radhika too smiled once sweetly and went on to give the aarti to others.

When she paused in front of Laurence, he imitated the action of circling his palms over the fire as others. "Rads Bhabhs......."

"Yes"

Glancing up, "You sing really really well. Although I didn't understand the words.....yet the way you sang......was heart touching. I am sure even the Lord listens to your song, forgetting everything else" he extolled.

A grin broke on Dev's face. Radhika too couldn't help a smile from curving her lips, listening to his genuine words as she felt touched. "I am really glad that you loved it"

"Yeah I did. You're an absolutely good singer" Laurence continued praising.

"Yes Laurence uncle.......my Radhika chachi is a very very good singer" Nandu, who stood next to Laurence, chirped in cutely.

"And you know what.......she is a real good cook too. She makes very tasty sweets" he continued, eyeing the sweets in her hand that happened to be ladoos. "Also you you never get bored in her company......."

Radhika's smile widened automatically as Nandu kept blurting out so sweetly.

"Yeah Champ! I know........Rads bhabhs is good at everything na?" Laurence asked, pulling up nandu in his arms.

"Hmm. She is good at everything" Nandu affirmed.

"Yep that's why your Dev uncle chose her!" He said, winking at Dev once.

This swiftly warmed Radhika's cheeks again. "Nandu......chalo aarti lo" she said hurriedly, bringing up the plate. Nodding, Nandu did so. She gave him the Prasad.

"ek aur?"

She smiled. "Haan ye lo......mere Nandu ke liye ek aur"

Following which, she went to Dev and forwarded the plate to him; involuntarily her lips twitched a little shyly. He gazed at her with a pleasant smile that easily expressed his delight over the sweet comments she'd received from his family. She construed his unspoken words and blinked once, widening her sweet smile.

Bringing his hands up, he circled his palms over the flame and touched his head. Then before she can move, his palms again circled the flame and this time touched it to her head.

Radhika was a little surprised – pleasantly, for a tiny second and then her lips curved in to a wide smile, moved by the small gesture.

All others who saw this also exchanged joyous glances, seeing such love between them.

"Chachu yeh kyun kiya aapne?" Nandu was quick to ask.

Having his sweet, Dev looked at the kid and grinned. Radhika blushed a little and turned to place the aarti's thaal back on the altar

"Who kya hai na Nandu......tumhari chachi sabka khayal rakhti hai. To unhe bhi to aisa lagna chahiye na.....ke koi unka bhi bahut bahut jyaada khayal rakhta hai" Dev replied, glancing at Radhika once.

Hearing this, Radhika's already blushing cheeks went redder and her mind jumped in joy.

"Are waah.......dekha mera pota apni patni ka kitna khayal rakhta hai!" Dadima beamed.

Dev and Radhika smiled and then went to take everyone's blessings together.

Following the aarti, everyone proceeded ahead to the dining area to have the breakfast. A large sumptuous breakfast was spread in table that instantly flicked the hunger pangs of many.

"Are waah.......aaj to nashta badiya lag raha hai!" Susheel commented, seating down.

Meanwhile Laurence moistened his lips greedily, as his mouth watered at the sight of those dishes.  "Yeah! God!! I am feeling so hungry now!! It looks delicious"

This instantly earned him some giggles.

"Haan hoga hi.......aaj ka saara khana Deepika aur Mrinalini ne banaya hai" Dadima replied, feeling proud of her daughter in laws.

"Itna saara?" Dev asked eyeing the dishes spread out, impressed. "Kab banaya aapne itna sab?"

"Deverjee aap uski tension kyun lete hain. Aap to bas chak ke bataiye ke humne aur bhabhi ne kaisa banaya hai sab kuch!" Deepika replied in her cheerful tone.

"Jee Bhabhi......sure I will" saying he sat down and then looked up at Radhika, who was just behind him.

Seeing his gaze on her, she glanced at him. He signaled her to sit next to him quickly, lest someone else takes the place.

Mrinalini saw this and interjected. "Haan Radhika......jaldi baith jao apne pati ke paas warna koi aur aake baith gaya iske paas......to yeh to breakfast kar hi nahi paayega"

Hearing this they all broke in to laughter except Dev and Radhika, who blushed profusely.

"Bhabhi......please" Dev said in a mock grumble tone.

However his grumbled tone leads to some more laughter. Dev and Radhika could do precious little than blushing at these teasing giggles.

"are beta......baitho na. Inn logon ka to chalta hi rahega" Vaishali said to Radhika, as the giggles eased down.

"Jee" nodding, Radhika sat next to Dev, who quickly nudged her elbow with a small jubilant smile. She shot a side glance and blushed to herself.

The breakfast continued with lots of chattering.......from sangeet to mehendi; from wedding to the people who's attended it and the decorations to sweets.....to shoe stealing episode......to Laurence etc.

They all made sure to involve Radhika in the conversations so as to make her feel at home. It worked really well as she began gelling soon with everyone; giggled and chatted easily with them. Meanwhile amidst all this, Dev and Radhika shared some sweet loving glances, including some inconspicuous winks from Dev, which expressed their elation.

Mr. Purohit and Vaishali felt really happy to see Radhika so happy, their promise to Shankar Panditjee had been finally fulfilled!

"acha Radhika beta suno......." Dadima said when they were almost done with the breakfast.

Radhika looked up.

"Beta.......aaj tumhari pehli rasoi hai.......aur isiliye tumhe hi dopahar ka saara khaana banana hoga" Dadima explained sweetly.

"Jee Dadima......." Radhika smiled, agreeing.

"Haan Radhika.......after the breakfast come with me, I will show you everything so that you can easily prepare the food" Mrinalini added.

"Jee theek hai bhabhi"

"aur haan.......khana acha hone pe na tujhe ek badhiya sa gift bhi milega!" Deepika chirped, eagerly. "Hume to dher saare tofhe mile the"

"Aur humari Radhika ko bhi milenge.......uske haathon main to bahut swad hai" Vaishali said.

Radhika smiled humbly, while Dev beamed yet again proudly.

"Granny whats that? Pe......peli.......ras......rasi....." Laurence asked hurriedly, biting a banana.

Some giggles burst in the air, hearing his words.

"Pehli Rasoi.......Laurence it's a custom where the new bride prepares the food for the entire family all by herself" Dadima elucidated.

"Oh! So is it to test the culinary skills of the bride?" Laurence asked, chomping on another banana. "Nice Banana" he shot a quick glance to the househelp all of a sudden.

The househelp felt a litte surprised to react.

"Yes. It is. And if everyone likes the food, they all give the bride a gift" Dadima said.

"Ah! Gift? I don't have one" he frowned.

"Its okay Laurence. You've already given us a big gift......with your presence here" Dadima added sweetly.

"Granny! You're a darling" he put an arm around her shoulder to kiss her cheeks.

But she hurriedly pulled back. "Not after having a banana!"

Everyone including Dadima burst in to loud guffaws. Laurence frowned for a small second before joining the laughter.

Some hours later.......

Dev was sitting with the younger lot of men members, chattering and having some snacks.....when he got a call on his cell. Excusing himself, he went outside to the garden.

After finishing his talk as he sauntered across the lawn back towards the house, he saw the ladies seated on the seating area with their back to him.

"Dadima yeh pehli rasoi ki rasm bhi kaisi hai na? Poora khana akele dulhan ko banana hota hai" Deepika said, sighing.

"Haan who to hai beta......lekin is se yeh pata chalta hai ke who ladki apne ghar parivaar ko kaise sambhal sakti hai. Aur yeh to shagun maana jaata hai......kyunki dulhan sab kuch apne haathon se banati hai. Kisi aur ki madad nahi leti"

"Hmm.....isiliye to aapne naukron ko bhi kitchen main jaane se rok diya! Infact no one can step in the kitchen today" Mrinalini shrugged. "I remember I was too nervous the first time......was fumbling all over the kitchen thinking if I would be able to please everyone's tastes!" she laughed, reminiscing her own pehli rasoi.

Dadima too laughed with her.

Meanwhile Dev, who had stopped in his tracks to listen their casual chatter, twitched the corner of his lips impishly.

"Hmm.....isiliye to aapne naukron ko bhi kitchen main jaane se rok diya! Infact no one can step in the kitchen today"

Grinning mischeviously, he made his way inside – to the kitchen!!

Dev halted his steps near the kitchen and looked around to ensure their no one's around. The area near the kitchen seemed quiet with no one being around; not even the househelps. Exhaling once in relief, he stepped inside the kitchen and paused near the doorstep to find Radhika.

She stood across on the otherside of the kitchen with her back to him, working on the kitchen counter. Her hairs were put up in a cute bun. The pleats of her saree were drawn together on the shoulder, neatly leaving her upperback exposed, and the edge of the pallu was tucked on her waist, again exposing some of her skin.

Inadvertantly his fingers rubbed against his palms, itching to touch her, as his gaze ran across her body unashamedly, and the corner of his lips twisted again. Turning around, he scanned outside once more to make sure if someone's there. Ensuring, he came back in and holding the doorhandle, angled the door to be left ajar. 

Turning to his beautiful wife, he began inching forward to her with faint footsteps and halted just behind her. She seemed to be busy in mixing something; he stretched his neck a little and found her fingers mixing for the dough. Smiling once, he freely sent his hands across her waist, beneath her saree to wrap around her tightly.

Radhika gasped at once, sensing a sharp quiver spiralling throughout; instinctively her fingers froze in whatever they were doing and eyes widened in shock for a small second.

Crushing her back to his chest, he bent his face down to her's to plant a tight kiss on her cheek.

The kiss instantly thawed her out; a heart beat skipped simultaneously and she turned her face sideways to him. "aap?" she asked, still shocked.

He curved his lips in to another beguiling smile. "Hmm main. Tumhara pati......"

The smile again made her heart to race faster. Ignoring that, she took a nervous breath as her brain reminded her about the place they stood.

"aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?" she whispered.

Blowing some warm air on her face, "tumse pyaar karne aaya hoon" he replied huskily.

She closed her eyes for a miniscule second as his breaths fell on her face and threw her heart in to rampant mode. But she again ignored the sensations being evoked in her and turned her face to glance around. "Koi dekh lega aapko" she muttered, worriedly.

"Kaun?" he nuzzled her ear.

Titling her face a little frustratedly – purely because she was nervous to be caught by someone in this position, she glanced back at him. "Chodiye na mujhe. Koi andar aajyega. Yeh kya koi jagah hai kya......inn sab ke liye?"

"Are pyaar karne ka samay bhi hota hai kya? Aur main to tumhara pati hoon na? Ab officially. To mujhe samay aur jagah dekhne ki kya jaroorat hai?" his voice sounded like he was smiling within.

"Dekhiye......yahan se chale jaaiye......koi andar aa sakta hai"

"No ways! Aur waise bhi.....mujhe pata hai ke aaj yahan koi nahi aayega.....naukaron ko bhi aane se manayi hai. So no one's gonna see us!" he replied back, placing a kiss on the side neck.

Helpless, she sighed. "Meri baat maaniye. Mujhe chodiye na. Mujhe itna saara kaam karna hai. Please" her gaze wafted down to the flour she was mixing.

Dev payed no heed to her words and continued kissing her. Those kisses were making it all the more difficult for her. Dragging a tight breath to compose her wild heartbeats, she began protesting and struggling in his arms. "Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod deejye na.......koi dekh lega. Please"

However he seemed to be in no mood. "Yeh tumhari saza hai! Subah tumne mere saath acha nahi kiya! Ab bhukto" chuckling, he moved a little to place a small kiss on her back.

She dragged another wavering breath as something akin to electric current passed through her. She helplessly looked down at her hands that were filled with flour and thus rendering her totally unaided against pushing his hands away!

"Please......mujhe chodiye na" she pleaded, in a whisper.

Pausing on his kisses, he looked at her. "Jee nahi.....subah maine tumhe chodke bahut badi galti kar di. Tum mera hi bakra banake.......Dadima ka dar dikhake bhag gayi na......ab dekho......main tumhe chodunga hi nahi. Itna pyaar karoonga.......ke......" his lips twitched impishly yet charmingly that skipped another heartbeat of her's.

"erm......acha I am sorry. Ab mujhe chod deejye" she almost beseeched.

"Mm.....hmm" he shook his head and winked. "Mujhe bahut acha lag raha hai"

But her mind was filled with anxiety and trepidation to blush. He sensed this nervousness and sighed. "Radhika stop worrying now! Waise bhi yahan koi nahi aayega na aaj? Dadima ne kaha hai"

"Haan mujhe pata hai. Lekin sirf madad nahi kar sakte. Aisa nahi ke kitchen main koi nahi aa sakta! Aur agar koi aagaya......aur hume iss halat main....." she looked down, trailing her words in frustration and nervousness.

"To theek hai.....tum unse keh do......ke tumhare pati se raha nahi jaa raha tha. Aur jo bhi hai......main tumhe chodne wala nahi hoon!" he whispered near her ear, huskily.

She sighed, closing her eyes.

At that moment, a nice aroma from the pot placed on the gas reached their nostrils. Radhika swiftly opened her eyes and looked towards the pot. "Dekhiye......maine khana rakha hai gas main......kahi jal na jaaye" she mumbled worriedly and glanced at him.

Turning his head, he flitted his gaze to the stove and then to her swiftly.

"aap chahte hain.....ke aapki patni ki pehli rasoi ache se na ho? Ke khana acha na aaye?" she asked somberly, making a cute sad face.

He pursed his lips, thoughtfully. Obviously he didn't want that.

"Boliye na.......aap yeh chahte hain ke sab kahe ke aapki patni ne pehli rasoi main khana ache se nahi banaya?" she continued, knowing that it would work.

"Umm.....nahi" his voice turned serious.

A small smile of hope broke on her face. "to please mujhe chod deejye"

Reluctantly, he eased his arms around her. She sighed once and quickly moved to turn off the burner.

"acha.....ab aap jaldi se jaaiye.......muhje kaam sambhalna hai" saying she moved back towards the counter to mix the flour. He found her really cute when she worked so beautifully, so rightfully, in his kitchen.

Puckering his brows, he stared at her steadily for a brief second and then smiled. "Ek shart pe....."

She frowned a bit and turned to face him. "Ab kaisi shart?"

A side of his lips pulled up, beguilingly, as he stepped nearer.

"Aap kya kar rahe hain?" she was about to push his chest but stopped short, realizing that her hands were messy. So she tried moving away.

However before she could, he placed both his hands on the kitchen counter, trapping her within his cage.

"Kya chahiye aapko abhi?" she asked gently, not wanting anyone to hear them.

"Kiss"

Her eyes widened astonishment, shock! "Kya?"

"Chumma" he said blinking cutely.

Seeing him making fun in this situation, she exhaled, frustratedly. "Aap na! Mazak sujh raha hai aapko?" her tone became a little angrier.

He loved seeing her cute anger. "Tum jaanti ho......jab tum gussa hoti ho na mujhe tumpe aur pyaar aata hai. Aur waise bhi yeh kiss subah se udhar hai tumpe. Chalo now gimme a kiss" saying, he pouted closer to her.

Her eyes widen again, feeling utterly shocked at his audacity in asking for a kiss openly in the kitchen, and she leaned back on the counter.  "Aap kya keh rahe hain.......yahan aapko.....?"

Pausing, "Dekho.......tum chahti to mujhe yeh kiss humare kamre main de sakti thi. Lekin tumne nahi diya. So you don't have an option" he shrugged.

Blinking, she glanced towards the pot on the gas helplessly. "Mujhe der ho jaayegi...... sabzi bhi banana hai........please"

"Theek hai na. Mujhe kiss do......aur main chala jaaonga. Dekho meri khatir na sahi...... sabzi ki khatir hi sahi" he said, glancing once at the stove.

She pressed her lips tighter from curving.

"Erm......waise tum chaho to......mere saath kamre main bhi chal sakti ho. Par gharwalon ko shak ho jaayega. So comeon......a small kiss" he again came closer, pouting.

Helplessly she leaned back her torso some more, but he kept coming to her. She searched his eyes, beseeching to release her.....however he didn't relent and almost reached her lips.

Not knowing how to stop him, her hands automatically flew up to hold his face and she pushed his face back with much effort.

"mmmmmm" he grumbled as she inched his face away.

But as soon as he'd moved back, her jaws fell down immediately, noticing that she's kept her floured hands on his face and swiftly pulled her hands back.....only to find his face smeared now.

He felt confused wondering what made her jaw fall open, but shortly felt the bits of wet flour sticking on to his lips and got an answer to his mental question. Turning swiftly, he bit some on the floor. "Radhika......" he mumbled, irked.

"Main kya karti......aap samaj hi nahi rahe the" she explained her action.

Turning back to her, he tightened his eyes and exhaled. "Acha. Theek hai....ab tumhe iss aatta (flour) lage huwe Dev ko hi chumna hoga!" saying he again came closer.

"Dekhiye.......mat keejye aisa" she beseeched, folding her floured hands together.

"Jee nahi Mrs. Radhika.....now you're stuck!" murmuring, he leaned his lips closer.

Just then.......a small cute giggle interrupted them.

Dev abruptly halted himself while Radhika's face smoothed out from the helpless frown. Hurriedly, they both turned their gazes to the direction the giggle came from.......only to find Nandu, standing near the doorframe and covering his mouth.

Instinctively their eyes went wide in horror, shock!

Seeing them turning to him, Nandu put his hands on his eyes. "hehehe.....maine kuch nahi dekha"

Mortified, Radhika's face went red and she looked down at the floor, wondering if the kid would have seen anything? Obviously he would have, why else could he be giggling? Her brain countered, making her all the more embarrassed!

Dev too went red in the face and looked down, shamefacedly, feeling tongue tied for a small moment.

Nandu opened his eyes and saw them both going red. "Hehehe"

Dev looked at him and then glanced at Radhika, who seemed to be hanging her face low in shame. Noticing his gaze on her, she looked up with 'i-said-that-someone-would-catch-us' look!

Gulping once, he turned back to the kid, moving a little away from her. "Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?" he tried to tower above the kid.

"Main to yahan chachi se milne aaya tha. Aap kyun aaye ho?" Nandu giggled again. This made Radhika's cheeks flush red in embarrassment.

But Dev scowled at him. "Whats the giggle for?" he asked a little irritated.

"hehe.....kuch nahi. Aap yahan chachi se......kiss lene aaye?"

Radhika's eyes widened in utter shock! The kid had heard everything!! And now she wanted to run away, embarrassed.

"Chup! Besharam.......Behave like your age okay!" Dev reprimanded.

At that point.......

"Nandu......." Dadima's voice floated in.

Hearing this, Dev and Radhika's eyes again went wide, stumped!! She swiftly glanced at his back, wondering what would happen now. Meanwhile Dev's hand flew up to rake his hairs in nervousness – he was gone now!!!

"Nandu? Kahan hai beta?" Dadima's figure approached closer.

Scared, Dev swiftly turned around; away from the door.

Entering in, Dadima found Nandu. "Lo......tu yahan hai.......aur main tujhe......" her words halted on finding Dev there. Her brows shot up in surprise and puzzle.

"Dev??" she called, staring at his back.

Dev frowned, floundering for some reasonable excuse. Radhika didn't dare to look up at Dadima.

Dadima's brows twitched in perplex when Dev didn't turn to answer her. "Dev? Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?" she asked, nearing him.

Nandu giggled once again. Dev glowered at nothing, hearing that!

Confused, Dadima was about to call him again when she noticed Radhika standing near the counter with her face hanging low, reddened as if in embarrassment. It didn't take her long to process what must have transpired here.

Pursing her lips sternly, she turned her gaze to Dev and tugged his shoulders to turn him. He swung towards her automatically and her brows arched again, seeing his flour smeared face.

"Yeh kya laga hai mooh pe tere?" Dadima asked and thinned her lips from curving in to a smile.

However Nandu couldn't control and burst in to peals of giggles. "hehehehe"

Dev turned his gaze to the kid and glowered madly. Meanwhile Radhika closed her eyes, feeling shamefaced – it wouldn't take long for Dadima to guess!

"Are bol na.....kai....." her words interrupted as she noticed Radhika's hand too coated with the flour. She interpreted easily and quickly held Dev's ear.

"Ow!!!! Dadi!" he cried.

"Kyun re? Kya.....huh? kya karne aaya tha tu yahan pe?" Dadima scolded.

"umm.....nahi.....k....ku......kuch nahi Dadima......" he stuttered.

"Kuch nahi? To tere mooh pe yeh aata kyun laga hai!" she asked, twisting his ear pinna.

His face cringed badly. "OOOWWW!! Dadi! Please!! Don't twist my ears!!" he pleaded, looking at her.

Radhika glanced up briefly, feeling her heart squeezing in pain as well. But the next moment Dadima looked at her and she hurriedly lowered her gaze, feeling too ashamed to look at her.

"Dekho! Radhika ki haalat......teri yeh shakl......sab bata rahi hai mujhe ke yahan pe kya ho raha hoga!! Besharam!" she hit him, releasing his ear.

Rubbing his palm against the now-red-ear pinna, he looked down like a guilty school kid.

"Maine mana kiya tha na kisiko bhi aane se? phir tu kyun aaya?"

"erm......woh....main......main to bas.......juice......haa......juice peene ka man kar raha tha......to.....agaya" his voice trailed off unsurely, as he saw Dadima's gaze turning cold.

"Juice peene aaya tha! Dekho to besharm kahika!" saying she again hit him. "Dekh...... Radhika ki haalat......bechari kitni seham gayi hai" She shot a glance at Radhika.

"Ow! Dadima aap maar kyun rahe ho mujhe!"

"Chachi ne kuch nahi kiya.......woh to chachu ko jaane ko keh rahi thi!" nandu added some more.

Radhika looked at the kid beneath her lashes, while Dev shot a cold stare at him. But Nandu seemed to be enjoying in irritating him.

"Mujhe pata hai......meri Radhika bahut bholi hai! Yeh to tera chacha hi hai jo yeh saare kaam karta hai!" she glared at Dev, who inturn hung his face down sheepishly.

"Chal ab jaa na......yahan kya karne wala hai" Dadima ordered sternly.

Dev glanced up at her somberly – he'd been so yearning to be with his wife.....but probably his fate had some other play! His solemn gaze shifted to Radhika.

Seeing this, Dadima exhaled in irateness. "Dev?? Ab tu jaane wala hai ya nahi? Aur haan ek minute......" Dadima paused to pick a clean towel from the hook.

Radhika slowly glanced up at Dev, who inturn seemed to be apologizing genuinely to her through his gaze. Blinking once, she looked down.

Turning his face to her, Dadima began wiping his cheeks, nose and mouth. Once she'd cleaned his face, she looked in to his eyes and spoke. "Ab jab tak Radhika yahan khana bana rahi hai......tu nahi aayega samjha!" she warned, showing a finger.

He shook his head somberly, agreeing to this. Seeing this Dadima felt a twinge in her heart, but she couldn't help as well.

"Acha jaa.....ab aise muh mat latka" Dadima's tone became softer and she patted Dev's cheek once.

"Jee Dadima" saying he turned to the door.

Suddenly Nandu jumped on a small stool beside Radhika and called him again. "Chachu"

Dev glanced back automatically.

Nandu swiftly leaned to press a kiss on Radhika's cheek and then flashed a victorious beam at Dev.

Construing that the kid was teasing him, his face went hard and he glowered at Nandu furiously.

Nandu giggled. "hehehe......jao na.......aap yahan nahi aasakte"

Incensed, he tightened his eyes as if warning him dangerously and then stomped out of the room! Nandu giggles floated outside as well enraging him further.....

Inside, Dadima came to Radhika and touched her chin. "tujhe kya huwa? Tu itni sehmi si kyun khadi hai?"

Radhika didn't have the face to look up at her.

Smiling, "are beta.....chod na. Waise bhi tera pati tujhse itna pyaar karta hai......isiliye yeh sab karta hai na? tujhe to khush hona chahiye" Dadima said cutely.

This made Radhika to look up instantly. "aap......na.....naraaz nahi hai?"

"Nahi to! Are nayi shaadi main pati patni yeh sab nahi karenge to kab karenge? In sab se shaadi main prem ke naye rang chadte hain" she framed a cheek of her's. "Aur phir main teri jagah hoti......to mujhe to bahut acha lagta. Tujhe bhi laga hoga na?"

Hearing the teasing tone in Dadima's words, Radhika couldn't stop the warmth from flooding on to her cheeks.

Dadima laughed. "are beta.....chodo......tum abhi kaam pe dhyaan do. Warna der ho jaayegi. Hmm"

Radhika shook her head. "Jee" and was about to turn to her work.

At that instance, Nandu chirped in. "Dadima......shaadi ke baad.....kaunse rang chadte hain?"

Dadima and Radhika both felt tongue tied for a second, not knowing how to answer that.

"erm.....beta who to tujhe shaadi ke baad hi pata chalegi" Dadima made up.

"Abhi pata chalna ho to?"

"Abhi karwa doo teri shaadi?" Dadima asked with a chuckle and glanced at Radhika.

Nandu blinked once, pondering for a small moment. "Umm.....haan agar meri wife Radhika chachi jaisi huwi to theek hai"

Dadima burst in to laughter, while Radhika broke in to giggles.

"Nandu.......badmaash!" Dadima hit him gently.

Time flew by easily and soon it was lunchtime. Delicacies prepared by Radhika were spread out in the dining table and the members were ambling in.

Sniffing, "are waah.....aaj to bahut achi khushboo aa rahi hai" Vivek remarked.

"Haan.......waise bhi mera to dil tadpa jaa raha hai.......Radhika betiya ke haathon ke khane ko chakne ke liye" Mr. Purohit agreed.

"Haan beta.....yeh to bilkul sahi kaha tumne" Dadima backed.

"Are kya humari salijee.....aka......bhabhijee....kya itna swadisht khana banati hain?" Arjun asked.

"Are beta......tum khao to sahi pata chalega" Vaishali replied, pulling her chair back to sit down.

As they all sat down, they saw several dishes placed on the table. Radhika came in with the househelp, bringing some more dishes.

"Are Radhika? Aur kitna banaya hai tumne?" Susheel asked, chuckling. "itna dekhkar to aise hi pet bhar gaya" he said sweetly.

Smiling at him, "Jee chachajee bas ho gaya" Radhika replied, keeping the bowl of halwa on the table.

"are beta........saara khana pehle Thakurjee ko bhog main laga diya na?" Vaishali asked with an assertive tone, knowing that Radhika wouldn't have forgotten.

"Jee Ma. Saara khana pehle Kanha ko bhog lagane ke baad hi table pe rakhwaya hai" Radhika replied warmly.

Mrinalini, Deepika, Nandu and Laurence too joined in the table.

"Wow! More Indian food! I'm loving it" Laurence commented glancing through the food and hurriedly sat down.

Just then Dadima noticed that Dev was absent. "erm.....Dev kahan hai?"

"Pata nahi Dadima? thodi der pehle to Vivek ke saath baatein kar raha tha na?" Mrinalini asked, glancing at Vivek, who nodded in affirmation.

"Oh Dev? He went upstairs to his room sometime back" Laurence chirped in.

"Acha.....lekin neeche nahi bulaya use?" Dadima asked, glancing at the househelp.

"Jee maine bulaya tha Dadima.....par unhone kaha ke who thode samay main aajayenge" the househelp replied gently.

"erm......Dadima? main jaake bulake laon unhe?" Radhika asked.

Dadima comprehended that probably he would be upset over the happenings in the kitchen and nodded. "theek hai beta.......lekin jaldi aajao"

"Jee Dadima"

Pushing the door open, Radhika stepped inside her room and scanned around to find Dev. He sat on the couch across the room; slouching with his head pushed back, legs stretched freely, hands crossed against chest and eyes were closed. 

She took a small breath and closing the door behind her, walked up to him. Halting near the couch she gazed at his face, which still seemed a little upset, for a small moment and then sat down quietly.

He didn't open his eyes, neither did he move. Her heart felt a small twinge, reminiscing about the kitchen incident – he'd been so craving to be near her but she'd pushed him away so coldly! It did hurt her, but then she was helpless.

However, now she wasn't! Smiling a bit, she leaned closer to him and searched his face lovingly – even when he was probably asleep his handsome face had the power to flicker her heartbeats! Bending a little more, she framed his one cheek and pressed a tight peck on his lips.

This quickly bought him out of the small nap with a light shiver. Opening his eyes slowly, he looked up and found Radhika's smiling face.

She inched back to sit. "so gaye the?"

Pursing his lips, he shook his head. "mm....hmm"

"erm.....khana lag chukka hai.....chaliye" she said gently in a loving voice.

"Hmm........chalo" he said in the same strained voice and sat upright.

Lowering her gaze, "erm......aap kitchen main huwe baat ko leke pareshan hai na?" she asked slowly.

He looked at her and nodded. "Thoda sa upset hoon"

"Mujhpar?" she glanced up sadly.

Twitching his brows in confusion, "tumpar kyun?" he asked and then smiled a little. "Main tumpar nahi......apni kismat se upset hoon. Dekho na.....itni sundar patni hai.....lekin mujhe usi se door rehna padta hai"

Her lips automatically curved on hearing this. "erm.....to chaliye.....khana kha leejye na.......aap jab tak mere haathon ka bana khana nahi chak (taste) lete tab tak meri saari mehnat adhuri hi rahegi"

He grinned, hearing such sweet request. "chalo phir......."

Reaching down, he sat on his chair, smiling a bit at everyone.

"Radhika beta........tumne meethe main halwa banaya hai na.....pehla niwaala shagun ke taur par pati ko khilaya jaata hai.......tum bhi Dev ko do" Dadima instructed.

This increased the smile on Dev's face. Nodding, Radhika took some halwa on a bowl and went near him. He turned his gaze to her and found her bending down. Scooping some small amount in the spoon, she blew some air to cool the halwa a bit, before feeding him.

As the halwa melted in his mouth easily, he glanced up and found Radhika's eyes eagerly waiting for his approval, as if that mattered the most in the entire world for her. Blinking once, he smiled. "Bahut acha bana hai......"

Her face broke in to a beautiful smile of exultation. Others too smiled and began having the food. Soon praises started gushing in for her; each and every member present there couldn't stop appreciating her culinary skills. Radhika smiled humbly at them while Dev again felt his heart beaming with pride; he absolutely cherished hearing such appreciation for his wife.

"Radhika......tum bhi baith jaao na......khadi kyun ho?" Dadima said, after some moments. "Sab khud se paros (serve) kar lenge"

"Jee" bobbing her head, Radhika moved to take her seat, beside Dev's.

As soon as she sat next to him, he quickly leaned closer to her ear. "Jaanti ho......khana kitna acha bana hai?"

"Kitna?" she whispered back, shooting a sideglance at him.

"hmm......abhi nahi......baad main......kamre main tumhe ek special gift doonga okay" his voice sounded naughty and made her blush immediately.

Suddenly Dadima's voice demanded everyone's attention. "Acha suno......mujhe kuch kehna hai. Kal jo pooja cancel ho gayi thi........woh pooja aaj hogi aur uska muhurat shaam ka nikla hai" she announced and shot a glance at Dev. Predictably his face burst in to an excited grin.

"Haan.....to mutt ke poojarijee ne kaha hai ke ghar ke kuch sadasyon ka wahan hona jaroori hai taake who sab tayarian ek baar dekh le" she continued.

"Theek hai na Dadima......main aur Deepika chale jaayenge" Mrinalini offered and glanced at Deepika for approval. "Hai na?"

"Jee Dadima.......main aur bhabhi chale jaayenge"

"erm......beta main bhi tum logon ke saath chaloongi" Vaishali said. "Kuch jaroorat pad gayi to"

"Haan yeh sahi rahega. Vivek tum bhi chale jaao......tumhari jaroorat pad sakti hai. Ok. Aur baaki sab baad main aajayenge. Dev aur Radhika ko pooja shuru hone se thode samay pehle hi nikalna hoga" she said, glancing at them.

"Theek hai Dadima......" Vivek agreed.

"Aur haan Radhika.....Dev......tum dono ko pooja ke liye naye shud kiye huwe kapde pehen ne hain. Main tumhare kamre main rakhwa doongi. Aur haan tayar hone se pehle.....snan karlena" she instructed.

"Jee Dadima" Dev and Radhika said together.

"Aur ek aur baat.......ab Vivek to mutt jaa raha hai to Dev tum uske kamre main tayar ho jaana......taake tum dono jaldi tayar ho sako. Ok"

"Jee"

As everyone returned back to normal mundane chattering, Dev nudged Radhika's elbow. She glanced at him. Nearing her, he whispered. "iss pooja ke hone ke baad.......hum dono........" he trailed his voice intentionally.

This left her blushing red while her heart skipped a beat in anticipation......

The lunch continued as usual with the playful banterings and chatters. Following which, every family member gave Radhika a gift and lots of blessings. Radhika humbly accepted everything, feeling over cloud nine.

Pls press the LIKE button if you like it........and as always would love to read your comments. πŸ˜Š

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail

Few hours passed. Radhika stepped out of Nandu's room and took the stairs to reach her room. She'd remained busy with the kid, playing along in his room for a long time. His cute little talks, which ranged from playstations to his kiddish fights in shool, had immersed her so much that she forgot about the time. Quickly stepping in the room, she swung the door close, not bothering to bolt it, and moved inside bathroom to get freshened up.

Some minutes later......

Dev came up to his room to get freshened up. He pushed the door open, entered inside and latched it. He'd been occupied in chattering with Arjun and Laurence from the past few hours, more so because he wanted to divert his mind until the pooja was done with and neither did he want to be at the receiving end of Dadima's scoldings again. 

Sauntering inside, he pulled out his kurta, tossed it on his bed and began nearing the bathroom. But when he reached closer to push open the door, he heard the sounds of water pouring inside, suggesting that someone was using the bathroom. Twitching his brows, he looked away wondering as to who could be using his bathroom......when his gaze stumbled on a beautiful chrome yellow saree lying on the dresser chair and he got the answer to his question – Radhika!

His lips twisted impishly yet again as some naughtly prank took shape in his mind.

"Hmm......subah to mujhse bach gayi......ab to tumhe mujhe kiss dena hi hoga" he mumbled under his breath.

At that moment, he heard the shower being turned off. Turning, he hurriedly picked his kurta from the bed and rushed to hide behind the curtains near the dresser. From the small gap between two curtains, he peeped outside inconspicuously.

An impatient minute passed and then he heard the bathroom door being unfastened.

Radhika stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a towel securely under her arms. In her hurry to get freshened up, she'd totally forgotten to take her saree and other clothes inside, and now, had to come out in such uncomfortable position! Her one hand automatically stretched the helm of the towel, at her mid-thigh, a little lower; but it hardly moved. While her other hand was placed on her chest where the towel was tucked together tightly, securing it. She glanced around nervously and to her relief, found the room to be locked. She heaved a sigh and felt the colour returning back to her face.

She'd been scared like hell to step out in that little towel, fearing that someone might come inside. But to her respite the door was locked, although she didn't remember locking it.

"Maine to socha tha ke darwaza khula chod diya tha" she mumbled to herself and smiled, thinking that in her hurry she might not have registered that she'd actually bolted the door.

Sauntering in to the room slowly, she pulled out the towel from her head and moved towards the dresser. Now that the room was locked, she decided to get ready here itself than going to the bathroom again.

Dev had been waiting eagerly from the past few moments wondering what is taking her so long to come out.....when he saw her appearing from behind the wall that separated the bathroom area. A crooked smile pulled the corner of his lips as he found her face.

But the next moment, as she neared towards the dresser and his gaze drifted down, his smile vanished and lips parted in amazement, seeing her to be just wrapped in a towel!! Beneath his chest, his heart thumped hard and his gaze followed her unthinkingly – feeling astound.

Reaching in front of the dresser, she bought her hair forward on one shoulder and began brushing the towel against it.

He kept his eyes fixed on to her, unable to move, and let his gaze sweep about her body brazenly – from her shapely slender shoulders leading to her back that was covered in the green terry towel.......to the indentation of her lovely waist that swelled down to well round hips......to the exposed part of her lower thighs curving to her knees, followed by the subtle swell of her calf to where it tapered to narrow ankles.

All throughout as his gaze swept across, the fact that her beautiful figure was merely clad in that towel kept ringing in his brain repeatedly.......and his heart began pulsating underneath! She looked very sensuous – or more appropriately too hot, for him to even think of resisting her, in that attire.

Gulping once, he tore his gaze from her and looked away at nothing as his heart throbbed inside. But the vision of her clad in a towel kept flashing across his eyes making it impossible for him to not glance back, and why shouldn't he look at her.....she was his wife, his brain countered. Giving in to the temptation, he shifted his gaze to her and felt desire flooding through him.

He slowly pushed the curtain a bit and stepped out without making any noises, all the while keeping his gaze glued at her. He carefully kept his steps whisper faint and halted just behind her.

He noticed that her gaze was stuck on to the dresser table, as her fingers dried her hairs, and probably didn't notice him nearing her. Slowly his gaze wafted down from her face to her beautiful curves, in the mirror, unashamedly. His fingers now began aching to touch her, to feel her.....and unable to quell the desires spurting within, he lifted his hands and held her arms very gently.

Instinctively she gasped, quivering, and glanced up hurriedly in the mirror......only to find Dev standing behind her!! Completely stunned, her eyes widened. How did he enter inside?

His crooked smile widened and he inched closer to let his bare chest touch her exposed back. A small shiver passed through her; she blinked once and twitched her brows lightly. "a....aap?" her voice managed.

"Hmm" mumbling, he lets his gaze again rake through her sensuous figure – all lush curves and smooth creamy skin, drinking her beauty. He'd never seen her so intimately and now when he has......he couldn't help but keep gazing at the amazing beauty in front of his eyes.

Sensing his gaze moving down, her cheeks felt warm and heart started racing beneath her chest. Involuntarily she followed his gaze in the mirror......and soon found the condition she stood in! As realization dawned, her eyes widened again, shocked, and she looked down; her cheeks flushed red.

She was standing here clad merely in a terry towel and he was there, right behind her, looking at her so blatantly.......so desirously!

Slowly she looked back at him from beneath her lashes and found his desire filled gaze still travelling across her body languorously, brazenly. Her heart thudded and heat flooded to her cheeks at once; yet a small part of her mind smiled shyly on finding his gaze appreciating her figure – undeniably she loved that!

However she also felt too coy to stand in front of him like this and her hand automatically went up to cross against her chest, covering it.....and wished for the towel helm to be a little longer for comfort.

He noticed this movement and chuckled silently – she stood like a shy bride, covering herself. His fingers around her arm tightened suggestively, as if asking her to bring down her hands – his eyes wanted to explore her today!

She gasped under the strength of his fingers and deciphered him, but didn't respond, just kept looking down. A small part of her brain now began reminding her about Dadima's words......and her hands firmed tighter on the chest.

Sensing this to be her shyness, he loosened his fingers and slowly caressing her arms reached her elbow. She closed her eyes, dragging in some air as she felt his touch growing harder, brazen. His fingers further travelled up to wrists, and holding them tight, he bought them down. Her eyes squeezed tighter, trying to keep her hands up but the strength in his hands couldn't be matched by her's.

Bringing her hands down near her tummy, he placed his hands over her's, locking them there and bent his head to place a sensuous kiss on base of her side neck. She trembled and forced opened her eyes. Gazing in to her eyes, he angled his lips up to plant a kiss on the throbbing pulse underneath her jaw. Another quiver drifted through and her pulse began pounding in her ears.

She looked away hastily as her brain entreated her to remember Dadima's words!! "No she cannot fall weak!! She had to stop him and herself!" Her brain screamed and steeling herself somehow, she forcibly shoved down his hands and turned to move away from him.

The move startled him a bit, left him dry and disappointed, but he didn't give up – rather his clamoring desires didn't let him give up! Glancing up at her, he began edging forward to her; his desires were pounding and blazing inside him so badly that he couldn't just ignore them and let her go away.

She halted near the bed feeling a range of emotions going through her – helplessness and frustration because she had to push him back, when the heart pounding beneath seemed to be enjoying his touches, desired his closeness.

All this put her in a quandary. She seemed to be teetering on the brink of a precipice, unsure whether to step forward or back. Back would be safe, yet forward......fascinating, compelling. Closing her eyes, she again covered her chest with her hands and summoned all the inner restraint she could.

Stepping behind her, he held her arms again and bent his face lower. "Radhika......kya huwa? mujhse door kyun jaa rahi ho?" he murmured in her ears.

She trembled but steeled herself quickly. "Yeh.....galat......hai"

Pressing a kiss on the tip of her bare shoulder, "Kya galat hai? Mera tumhe chuna?" he asked huskily, sweeping his lower lip against her ear.

Squeezing her eyelids, she tried toughening her resolve. "h.....h....humara.....paas.....aana"

Her wavering voice easily suggested that her resolve was already weakning down. This made him smile in his mind and he brushed his lips softly against her shoulders. "Nahi Radhika......kuch galat nahi hai" whispering, he lets his hands again caress her arms to hold her hands, passive against her chest, and bought them down. He noticed a few goosepimples arising on her skin.

This was making her go mad. Howmuchever she tries to strengthen herself, his touches would shatter her determination totally. It happened in the morning as well when she'd controlled herself in the nick of the moment. Restraining or pulling together self control at such situations seemed next to impossible and above all that, he was driving her crazy with his sensuous loving caresses.

Sighing, she whirled around abruptly, breaking his hold on her.

He stood straight and looked at her, but his eyes remained laden with passion and desire.

"Aap.....samaj.....kyun nahi rahe hain......yeh sahi nahi hoga" she said with much difficulty – his gaze alone had the power to weaken her resolve, and looked down only to stumble on his naked chest. Another heartbeat skipped and then left her heart throbbing; a small part of her brain wondered as to what was causing her heart to race – the fear of breaking Dadima trust......or the excitement of being so intimate with him.

However, he seemed to be least perturbed by those warnings; every instinct he possessed was urging him on, not one suggested retreat. His gaze shifted to her long hairs that were resting forward on left shoulder, and he lifted his hands to touch them. She watched his hand moving up through the corner of her eyes and prayed that her resolve remains steadfast this time.

Taking a few strands in his fingers, he rubbed them as if assessing their soft texture and then pushed all her hairs back, deliberately letting his fingers touch her nape.

She had to drag in another long breathe steady her quivering heart. Meanwhile his hand came down, brushing past her shoulder to hold her upper arm and stepped closer.

Leaning his face down, "Kya galat hai Radhika?" he asked. The question seemed genuine and she looked up automatically......and was lost in his loving eyes.

"Bolo? Kya mera tumhare paas aana galat hai?" he asked.

Fluttering her lashes, she tried floundering in her brain as to what was she supposed to answer back. His intense gaze, warm breaths, blazing touch and the closeness made her forget everything!

His hand on her arm moved up to frame a side of her face, all the while gazing at her with his desire filled eyes. She blinked, sensing her pounding heart skipping a small beat.

Letting his fingers push through her wet strands, he reached the back of her neck to clutch her hairs and swiftly pulled her closer. The blatant move left her startled; an inaudible gasp escaped her throat while her hands automatically landed on his chest. Their faces were hardly an inch apart.

Making sure his breaths washed over her face, "Bolo.......Kya main apni patni ke paas nahi aa sakta? Use chu nahi sakta? Pyaar nahi kar sakta? Itna bhi haq nahi hai mujhe?" he asked in a coarse voice; the words were laced with genuine pain, even his eyes reflected that.

She twitched her brows, feeling the pain inside – never had she wanted to hurt him but the situations demanded something else. "erm.....n.....nahi.....aisa nahi hai" she replied unable to suppress the waver.

"To phir?" his voice turned gravell.

"Dadima.....ki baat hum......nahi taal sakte na?" she tried reasoning, so that he would release her.

His free hand curved across her waist and tightened; jerking her closer. Another small gasp escaped from her parted lips, and she found the distance between them to have reduced to almost nothing. She was acutely aware to her bones, of the fact, that she was simply sheated in a towel; the awareness grew now, was emphasized sharply, because she could feel his warm, naked chest so near her!

Bending his face to blow some air on her cheeks, "nahi Radhika......hum Dadima ki baat nahi taalenge" he whispered and kissed her cheek very softly – just a brush with his lips.

Yet that ensued havoc inside her body. She gulped to keep herself strong; since pulling herself away from him wasn't an option because of his strong arm surrounding her.

"Maine kab kaha ke hume......" he paused, plant a kiss on her jaw. "unki baaton ko jhuklana hai" he continued and then sweeped his lips across the inner curves of her ear.

Her lids drooped automatically, powerlessly. "Umm.....par......paas.....nahi aa sakte" she mumbled not knowing how much restraint she could use up now.

He moved back and looked at her. "Kisne kaha?" his breaths fell on her lips.....and then trailed to her other cheek. "Dadima ne to sirf itna kaha na......." he again paused to kiss her neck and then moved down to collarbone. "Ke hum ek nahi ho sakte......"

"Hmm......par......" her mumble trailed off when she sensed his lips trailing to her throat. Her heartbeats went rampant.

His lips curved in to a smile, comprehending that her steely resolve had began shattering down. And although her mouth was protesting him, her body seemed to be inviting him – her fingers were rubbing against his chest provocatively, but probably she didn't realize.

His head nudged up her a chin a bit to press a soft kiss in the middle of her sensitive throat, and felt her quivering in response. Pleased, he came up to face her. "Radhika...... hume paas aane se mana nahi kiya gaya hai.....sirf ek hone se mana kiya hai. Pooja hone tak.....kya hum thoda sa enjoy bhi nahi kar sakte?" he asked, breathing against her lips.

She looked in to his eyes, battling her lids once. The tone of his voice, low, masculine slid over her like a caress; the strenght in his fingers on her waist, spread over skin and set her nerves flickering.

"Hum pati patni hai. Poora haq hai hume ek doosre pe. Kya kuch pal ke liye.....hum ek doosre ka saath mehsoos nahi kar sakte....... he said assertively. Vehemently, he was trying to assure her that they weren't doing anything wrong, so that he could yank off every little self control she possessed and let her and him enjoy this moment totally.

For her spinning senses, his words seemed correct. They could enjoy this moment, keeping in mind about Dadima's words. But would that be easy to not sway?

Her thoughtful silence encouraged him to move further. "galat nahi hai na?"

She blinked, still pondering. "umm......le....lek....."

But those words got frozen behind when he traced her lower lip with the tip of his tongue, and her brain went numb. Vanquished her. Overthrew that part of her mind that was fighting to maintain control, and cast her adrift in to the sea of desire.

He smiled inwardly, sensing her surrendering to him totally, and began nibbling her lips very gently. She closed her eyes, knowing that she could no more resist this explicit invitation than stop the sun from sinking beneath the sea.

As he paused nibbling, her lips parted for him, openly inviting him to take her's. He easily did so. In the next instant, she quivered sharply as his tongue slid between her lips; held her breath as his arm bought her body closer to his naked torso.

The kiss drew her in, lured her deeper. Without her knowledge, her hands that had been resting passively against his bare chest slid up languorously – feeling his skin all the way, and around his neck to clutch his hairs tightly; desiring more closeness with him.

Comprehending her need, he angled his head and deepened his kiss by far degrees and she gloried in response. His hand, clasping her hairs, released them and drifted down to explore her body passionately. Sharp sensation flickered and blazed throughout, feeling his hardened male touches roaming around all over her mere towel clad skin so explicitly, and she gasped but the sound was smothered between their feverishly engaged lips. He smiled mentally, gratified.

As they pulled their lips apart after long moments of scorching passion and looked up at each other, their senses were swirling around in haze; breathing went shallow and jagged as they struggled to get some air for their lungs while hearts were drumming hyperactively, loud enough for the other to hear.

A moment of hesitation flew by; and he dug his face underneath her neck and began kissing her. She felt a moment of sharp current and then immense relief flooded through her aching senses; her lips curved by a fraction, while her fingers raking his hairs pulled his head more to her.

He sensed and responded with equal fervor as his hands continued exploring her barely covered body – he cursed the barrier of towel that existed between them.

Swimming in the toe numbing pleasure, she lets her one hand move down and then curled around the back of his shoulder – every action of her seemed to be driven by the elemental need to feel him more intimately wherein she forgot all her shyness and modesty. The move brought her lips closer to his neck and unhesitantly she began exploring his naked neck, broad strong shoulder.

A pure pleasured shudder passed through him, feeling her lips so boldly tracing his body – this was something she'd never done before, and he'd been aching for ever! But he wanted more......much much more! He tightened his arms; blatantly inviting her.

She sensed his appreciation – encouragement, and desired unashamedly to explore further of his muscled frame; his strong, masculine, warm figure was enticing and tempting her to touch him, to love him. She accepted and cocked her head to nibble his earlobe teasingly. His body quivered lightly in response but allowed her to play with him as he enjoyed her body.

The need – physical desire, grew mutually, amplified by manifolds and dragged them deeper in to the unknown yet fascinating and alluring landscape.

A pleasure landscape they urgently felt the need to explore; returning back from where seemed impossible.

Undeniably he ached, throbbed for more intimacy; wanted the small barrier of her towel to be stripped off, desired to feel her entirely........yearned to make love to her!

Automatically his hand rose up to reach the hem of the towel around her upperback...... and inserted his fingers underneath. She quivered, sensing this – she could still feel the actions of his fingers however giddy her senses felt; but she didn't stop him, rather ached for the same as him...........

"Radhika!!!!!" a loud banging sound in the door, erupted in the room; but barely disturbed them who were lost in their heaven.

Dev curled his fingers around the hem and was about to pull the towel away from her body........when........

"Radhika!!!!!" again the familiar sound echoed inside the room along with loud bangs.

This instantly yanked Radhika out of her paradise with a jerk and she opened her eyes sluggishly to her name.

"Radhika!!!" again the voice shouted. This time it bought Radhika back to her senses...... and immediately made her aware to the happenings; all the moments that had transpired in the past few minutes rushed back to her brain in a jiffy. Instantly her eyes widened, realizing that she'd already come much too far ahead with him, that she was allowing him and herself as well to enjoy this pleasure. Which although wasn't wrong......but the time was!

At that moment, her thoughts were interrupted as she sensed him trying to tug off her towel. She gasped, shocked, realizing that she was only wrapped in a towel!

No. She'd to stop him right now; however it seemed impossible when he seemed to have gone much forward.

Stiffening her body, "nahi......" she mumbled in his ears, desperately hoping that he would hear.

He didn't, as she'd assumed.

Anxiously, she let her frantic gaze roam over nothing pondering over a quick way to stop him. "Nahi......" pleading, she clutched his hairs tightly and pulled his face back from her body with all her might.

He stopped his fingers and lazily looked up, grumbling. "Hmmm........kya huwa?" his eyes looked heavy – still swimming in the pleasurable delight of her body.

"Nahi......Dadima" she murmured, distressed, and glanced once towards the door, wherein Dadima's voice came again.

He sluggishly glanced at the door, blinked once and then turned his gaze back to her. "chodo na Radhika......Dadima ko kuch pata nahi chalega" he murmured, hardly perturbed by the warning in her voice and was about to move closer.

This widened her eyes in astonishment and she pulled his face back. "Yeh aap kya keh rahe hain? Dadima bahar khadi hain......aur aap?" her voice too remained a murmur.

"Unhe kuch pata nahi chalega na......dont worry" he tried assuring. The fact being that he couldn't control his desires at this stage and needed her.

She understood, as she'd been feeling alike a few moments ago, but not now. "aap meri baat samaj kyun nahi rahe hain?"

"Kya samjhoon?" he pulled out his hands from her towel and tugged her closer. "hmm?" mumbling, he began coming closer for a kiss.

But she held his face away sternly. "Aap bhool rahe hain......Dadima ne humse kya kaha hai. Unhone humse kaha tha na......ke hum paas nahi aa sakte. Hume door rehna hai" she reminded in a hushed tone, not wanting Dadima to hear them.

A small frown carved his face, utterly disliking the time to bring up those talks, when he was so excited to move forward with her. Exhaling, "Radhika.....chodo na......jab Dadima ko kuch pata hi nahi chalega......to hum dare kyun?" he replied back.

"Aap yeh kaisi baatein kar rahe hain!? Hum unke vishwas ko nahi tod sakte. Dekhiye...... humare paas aane ke liye yeh sahi samay nahi hai. Please samajne ki koshish keejye!" she put all her powers to keep him from leaning to her while she tried reasoning with him.

"Radhika!!!!" Dadima's voice again came in.

They both glanced once at the door. "Dekhiye Dadima bahar hi khadi hai"

He nuzzled her cheek. "to theek hai na......woh bahar se hi chali jaayengi. We wont answer her" his voice again turned husky.

She exhaled sharply, feeling helpless for he was hardly understanding her dilemma. "Who kya sochengi"

"kuch nahi" he smiled, kissing her cheek.

Seeing him to be so immersed in pleasures that he barely understood the severity of the situations, she sighed in chagrin and pulled his face away from her's roughly.

"aap samaj kyun nahi rahe hain??" her whisper voice sounded like she was reproaching him.

His brows twitched, gazing at her.

"Hume paas nahi aana hai. Aapko samaj main aa raha hai na. Please.....Dadima bahar khadi hai......hum abhi paas nahi aa sakte"
"Radhika.....kuch nahi hoga. Dadima ko kuch pata nahi chalega" assuring, he tried coming closer.

She held back his face. "Aap samajne ki koshish hi nahi karna chahte!" she whispered back coldly in an attempt to pull him out of his trance.

But this struck the wrong chord of his. He was here longing badly to touch her, to love her and she was still tangled in those old beliefs......was stopping him when every cell of his body was blazing with desire. Anger rushed through his veins in a spurt.

Seeing him to have halted himself, she tried explaining calmly. "dekhiye......abhi iss samay......nahi. Dadima hai na bahar.......aur hum.......humne waise bhi galti kar di....... bahut aage bad gaye the" she mumbled, hanging her face low sheepishly.

Peeved by her words, he yanked his arms out of her abruptly, coldly. She hurriedly looked up, startled, sensing this.

"Fine. Go. Jao Dadima ke paas" mumbling tersely, he turned to move away a few steps.

She was shocked, seeing his sudden anger being lashed out at her.

Moving near the couch area, Dev halted and inhaled in some furious breaths as his intense, furious gaze roamed around nothing, feeling enraged. How can she ask him to stop when he was dying to go ahead, that too just because of some superstitions!?

He lifted one hand up and let his fingers rake his hairs, but midway stopped it to clutch his hairs tightly in desperation and closed his eyes, gritted his teeths, feeling utterly frustrated! His body was still throbbing with desire and need......but.......She didn't want to move ahead! Damn!

Sensing his anger and chagrin, she began inching forward to pacify him and halted close to him. His face was now a hard mask of anger and annoyance; jaws were clenching together, eyes squeezed shut tightly and fingers were clasping his hairs too tightly for comfort.

"erm.......suniye" she called, touching his other hand, resting on his flank.

He opened his eyes at her voice and shot her a cold glance. She inwardly shuddered, seeing him to be so angry.

Exhaling once, he yanked his hand away from her touch furiously and turned around. In his desperation he didn't even know where he'd to vent his anger out.

But his action left her hurt and tears automatically welled up her eyes. What was her fault? She'd only tried to stop him, that too for his own well being. But probably he was too angry to understand it.

Moving near him, "sun.....suniye.....naaraz.....mat hoiye mujhse" she mumbled, sniffling once lightly.

The moment he heard her cracked up voice and sniffling, he jerked his head and found tears rolling down her cheeks. At once his heart twinged badly.

"Main....aapko rokna nahi chahti thi.......woh to....." she looked down, sobbing silently.

A painful frown formed in his face, realizing that she was badly hurt by his actions. How foolish of him to be angry on her, for no fault of her's......his brain rebuked him. How selfish of him to behave badly with her because he was feeling distressed! Closing his eyes, he again raked his hand through his hairs – this time because he felt angry at himself for being so reckless in venting out the frustration so easily at a person whom he loved more than his life! When did his physical desires become so important to him that he even forgot about her.....and hurt her in process!

Quickly turning to her, he cupped her face and tipped it up to stroke away those tears. "I am sorry" he mumbled.

She sniffled once, looking at him. His loving warm eyes soothed down her wounds.

Pulling his hands back to him, he held his ears in apology. "I am very sorry"

"are.....yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?" she hurriedly held his hands, to bring them down.

"Mujhe pata nahi kya ho gaya tha Radhika........thode samay ke liye jaise behak gaya tha..........But I am really very sorry" he cupped her face again.

"bas......mujhse maafi kyun maang rahe hain. main samajti hoon"

"Lekin tumhare ansuon ki wajah main hi bana na? isiliye.......mujhe maaf kardo"

She placed her fingers on his lips. "aap bhi na......"

Just then........."Radhika!!!!!!" Dadima's voice rang in again, making them both jerk their heads in the direction.

Swiftly turning her gaze to him, she spoke nervously "Dadima bahar hi hai.......kabse darwaza knock kar rahi hai. Mujhe jaake kholna chahiye.......erm.......lekin aap......aap chup jaaiye"

"Radhika relax. Dekho main jaake kholta hoon hmm"

"Aap kya keh rahe hain? Nahi Dadima ne aapko yahan aane se mana kiya hai. Aap chup jaaiye......main jaake kholti hoon" she vehemently denied his idea.

A side of his lips twitched naughtily as he chuckled inwardly. "iss halat main?" he asked, glancing once at her towel clad body.

She looked down, following his gaze, and realized the reason for the amusement behind his tone. Her hands quickly came to cover her chest coyly.

He chuckled, finding her action cute. "isiliye keh raha hoon. tum bathroom main jaao. Main kholta hoon darwaza. Hmm" he patted her cheek once tenderly.

Hurriedly looking up, "lekin Dadima se kya kahenge?" she asked anxiously.

"Oho Radhika......tum andar jaao.......i will manage" he said, picking up her dress from the chair and pressed it in her hand. "Ab andar jaao jaldi"

She shook her head, agreeing and quickly turned to the washroom. Meanwhile he rushed to take his kurta and dashed to the door.

Dadima, stood outside, wondering why Radhika wasn't opening the door. Feeling a little nervous on what could've happened, she again banged on the door. "Radhika??"

But no response came from inside. Should she call Dev to break open the door and see why Radhika wasn't opening the door?

Again she was about to bang the door, when the door flung open hurriedly.......and to her utter surprise Dev stood in front of her.

Her brows shot up in astonishment. "Dev?"

He gulped, as his heart raced beneath in fear and anxiety. His brain was rummaging some idea to explain her about his presence here.

Twitching her brows, in perplex, "Tu yahan kya kar raha hai?" she asked.

He tried curving his lips up in a normal manner. "umm.....kuch nahi. Aaram kar raha tha. erm......so gaya tha actually. Aap kaafi der se darwaza knock kar rahe the kya?" his tone was carefully kept casual.

However Dadima didn't quite buy his reasoning. Pursing her lips and tightening her eyes she studied him for a moment. He hardly looked like he was asleep, rather looked quite alert except for his ruffled hairs.

Sensing her searching gaze on him, Dev felt his heart skip a beat but he didn't let his nervousness flicker on his face.

"Hmm......darwaza to bahut der se knock kar rahi thi main......lekin tu yahan kyun sone chala aaya?" Dadima asked, skeptically.

"Umm.......mera kamra hai na.....to sone yahi aaoonga" he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Lekin maine tujhse kaha tha na......ke yahan Radhika tayar hogi. Tu Vivek ke kamre main tayar hoga. To aaram bhi wahi kar leta" she said keeping her tone calm; but her gaze still scrutinized every reaction of his.

"Oh! Acha main to bhool hi gaya tha ke aapne mujhe Vivek bhaiya ke kamre main jaane ko kaha tha" he blurted out.

She caught the little flicker of nervousness in his expression and wondered as to what could it be for? "Radhika kahan hai?"

"Umm......Radhika.......woh shayad andar shower main hai. Paani ki awaaz sunayi de rahi hai bathroom main se" he glanced once inside.

"Acha. To usne tujhe uthaya nahi?" she asked again, dubiously.

He shrugged, trying to smile. Her scrutinizing gaze was almost making him sweat.

"Hmm.....theek hai. Jaa apne kamre main jaa aur tayar ho jaa. Der ho rahi hai hume" she said finally.  

Sighing mentally, he shook his head in agreement and stepping out, turned to his room. Dadima gave him one more glance and then went inside the room.

As he sauntered to his room, he gave out a long sigh of relief. "Thank God!"

Dev sat downstairs, dressed in a lightly embroidered chrome yellow kurta and white dhoti, in the couch with a magazine, when he heard Dadima's voice.

"Dev?"

"Jee Dadima" saying, he turned to the stairs to find her. But instead what he saw left him speechless and spellbound.

Radhika stepped down the stairs, along with Dadima, wearing the chrome yellow with brown sequined border saree; some traiditional jewellery adorned her body while the pallu came on her head. She looked amazingly beautiful as always; captured his heart and every shred of his attention.

Seeing him looking at her so lovingly, her lips curved in to a shy smile – a small part of her mind reminded her about the incident in the room and her cheeks automatically went red.

Her lovely smile only made his heart race faster, and he kept gazing at her beauty.

"Dev?" Dadima called again, her lips curving on one side in to a teasing yet affectionate smile.

Startled, he came back to present and jerked his gaze to her. "huh? Kya?"

Dadima wanted to chuckle for he was so easily lost in his wife's beauty and even forgot the surroundings. But didn't, knowing that it was his immense love for his wife.

"Umm....chalen?" she asked, smothering the smile

"Erm.....haan chaliye" he glanced once at Radhika and then kept the magazine down to get up.

"Nandu???" Dadima called the kid, who was supposed to accompany them. Nandu came out running swiftly.

"Umm.......Babuji, Chachajee aur Arjun thodi der pehle hi nikle hain. Laurence bhi unke saath chala gaya" Dev informed, as they all ambled towards the door.

"Acha theek hai......" saying Dadima walked out in the porche holding Nandu's little fingers.

Seeing them to have gone ahead, Dev seized the opportunity and held Radhika's hand.

She skipped a small heartbeat, feeling surprised. Her feet halted and she glanced at him.

"erm.......bahut achi lag rahi ho" he murmured, leaning close.

She could just blush, and began sauntering forward

"Aur main?" he asked cutely, walking along.

Glancing down at his dhoti once, she suppressed a chuckle. "Aap bhi ache lag rahe hain?"

However he noticed her suppressing a smile. "Kyun dhoti itni kharab lagti hai kya muhjpe?"

She smiled widely. "mm....hmm. Kaafi achi lagti hai"

"Acha? To aajse humesha dhoti main hi rahoon?" he asked mischievously.

"uski koi jaroorat nahi hai" she replied, smiling shyly.

Leaning his head down, "To? Kya pehnoon?" he aksed huskily, nudging her shoulder

She felt very shy, for he was being so romantic so openly. "Kuch nahi......" the words unknowingly came out of her lips, but she soon realized and bit her tongue. She swiftly looked up at him to amend her words.

But it was too late, he'd already heard it! "Kuch nahi pehnoon?" He asked; mischievious excitement glinted clearly in his eyes and face.

Her cheeks were flushed red in embarrasement. She hadn't meant to say like that. "Umm ......nahi....."

He didn't allow to her complete. "Oh.....to tum nahi chahti ke main......kuch bhi pehnoon?"

Hearing this, her face went cherry red and a shy smile pulled up the corner of her lips as she tried explaining herself. "erm......mera matlab aisa nahi tha"

"to kaisa tha?" his lips twitched impishly.

She looked down, feeling shy to meet his eyes "umm.....woh.....main......main kehna chahti ke.......umm....." the words just didn't come out properly. "aap......kuch.....bhi pehniye"

He chuckled, grinning. "theek hai......jaisa tum kaho. Umm......waise tumhe yaad hai na?"

"Kya?" she asked shyly.

"Havan ke baad......jo humne kamre main adhura chod diya tha na....... use......." he again lets his voice trail naughtily.

Those words made her cheeks go hot.

Opening the door of the car, Dev let Radhika slid in first. Nandu came close to him.

"Mujhe bhi chachi ke saath baithna hai" he said cutely.

Dev smiled at the kid and scooping him up, sat him inside. "okay?"

Nandu grinned happily "Haan" and turned to Radhika, who fondled his hairs sweetly with a smile.

Dadima sat next to the driver, citing that she can stretch her legs easily, and Dev got inside with Radhika and Nandu.

The sky had turned pinkish gray, with the sun's burning orb going down the horizon and the breeze felt cold.

As the engine roared to action, Nandu jumped on to Radhika's lap.

"Lo ab to yeh apni chachi ke paas hi raha karega" Dadima remarked, chuckling.

"Acha hai na Dadima......hum sabki tension kam ho jaayegi thodi!" Dev said, glancing at Nandu and burst in to laughter. Dadima also joined him.

Nandu frowned and turned his face to Radhika. "Dekha chachi....main na inke liye tension hoon"

"Kisne kaha aapse. Aap to itne pyaare hain" she fondled his hairs lovingly.

"Pyaara aur yeh? Ek number ka shararti hai!" Dev retorted coming close and pulled Nandu's cheeks.

"Mmmmm" Nandu whined, angrily.

"Chodiyena" Radhika said, tapping his hands.

He bought his hand and looked at nandu. "Theek hai aaj to chachi ke god main baitha hai to bach gaya........par kabhi to mere haath lagega na bachu!" his tone turned mischevious.

"Chachi dekho na......." he snuggled closer to her.

"Chachi hai na.....koi kuch nahi karega. Hmm" she pacified the kid, kissing his cheek once.

That made Dev's smile to reduce and he sighed mentally, wishing that it was his cheek.

"Thank you chachi......" saying he kissed her cheek sweetly and then shot a teasing, jubilant glance at Dev.

Deciphering this, Dev narrowed his eyes; almost threatening him to not cross the limits!

Nandu quickly shifted his gaze to Radhika. "umm aap mere saath kal bhi video game kheloge na?"

"Hmm jaroor"

"Aap jaante ho mere saath koi nahi khelta hai videogame" he grumbled cutely.

"Nandu? Abe.......main nahi khelta tere saath roz videogame?" Dev said swiftly, twitching his brows.

Radhika looked at him.

"Kahan khelte ho? Peechle kitneeeeee dino se nahi khela aapne?" Nandu replied, exaggeratingly.

"Peechle kayi dino se nahi........sirf do din se......woh bhi isiliye kyunki I was getting married!" Dev snapped back and pulled his cheek again. "Liar!"

"Aap lair......and don't pull my cheeks"

"I will" saying he again pulled the kid's cheeks.

"Bas keejye na.....bache ko kyun sata rahe hain?" Radhika intervened.

Dev looked up and twitched his lips impishly. "Acha? Nahi sataun bache ko. Theek hai......" saying, he lifted his hands to pull her cheeks, albeit gently.

This left her stunned. Nandu giggled seeing this, so did Dadima; driver too smiled to himself.

Seeing all this, Radhika blushed red and shot a glare at him. "Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?" she whispered.

"Hehe......once more chachu" Nandu urged on.

Dev's face brightened up. "Once more? Theek hai" saying he lifted his hands to pull her cheeks.

But she backed away and hit Nandu lightly.

"are tumhari chachi to mujhse door jaa rahi hai" Dev said impishly, looking at her.

Narrowing her eyes, she warned him not to do again. He grinned, deciphering.

"Chachi.....door mat jao na" Nandu said.

"Chup!" Radhika tapped his head lightly.

Dev and other laughed, seeing Radhika go all red.

The bikering and playful bantering continued till they reached the mutt.

In the large pooja hall of the mutt, a havankund was set up. Some relatives, all the Purohit members, Laurence and some mutt people sat around the havankund area. Dev and Radhika sat beside each other in front of the fire, and the priest began chanting the hyms. The ritual went on for a few hours.

Following the havan, Dev and Radhika were taken to the food pandal where many poor people were sitting down in rows to have food.

"Beta......maine Thakurjee se mannat mangi thi....ke agar tera aur Radhika ka vivah bina kisi takleef se ho jaaye.....to main tum dono ke haathon se garibon ko khana paroswaungi" Dadima said, coming to Dev and Radhika.

"Jee"

Dev and Radhika went on to serve the food to those people. From sweets to maincourse, they served everything lovingly, patiently; wishing to satisfy everyone's mind.

Dadima and others were pleased to see how caringly they were serving the foods; their expression remained calm and gentle as they went about doing so uncomplainingly.

Once all the people had finished the food, Dev and Radhika were asked to distribute toys, food, clothings amongst the poor people. They did so unwearingly, with utmost love.

In return the poor people blessed them heatily with a beautiful future.......

After having their dinner in the mutt, all the Purohits and Laurence drove back home with a happy content mind.

By the time they reached home it was pretty late in the night.

"Bhai sach much aaj sab kuch ache se ho gaya" Susheel said, entering inside.

Dev and Radhika, who were walking together, just behind him, smiled and shared a loving glance.
"Haan Chachajee......the kids were so happy" Mrinalini smiled and then yawned tiredly.

"Yeah.......everything was arranged so nicely. No one went disheartened" Laurece added as well.

"Hmm.....par ab tum sab bhi jaao aur so jao. Bahut der ho chuki hai. Go and take rest" Dadima said, seeing everyone to be very tired.

"Hmm" everyone agreed with a small weary mumble and began sauntering towards their room tiredly.

However, Dev was far from being tired; rather was superexcited! Afterall this was the moment he'd been waiting......for ages it seemed. All hurdles – customs, which had shackled him from going close to his wife, were done with. Now, he can love his wife uninhibitedly without feeling guilty about anything.

"Radhika?" Vaishali called urgently.

"Jee Ma?"

"Yahan aao beta......mujhe kuch kaam hai"

"Jee" Radhika went behind her.

Dev sighed, gazing at her for a moment, and climbed up the stairs to his room, praying that it shouldn't take it long for her.

He pushed open his door and stepped in.......only to be greeted by a pleasant surprise.

The whole room was again redecorated just like the previous night, albeit there were changes. A canopy of flower strings hung around his bed and rose petals were thrown liberally on the bed. The whole room was lit beautifully with aroma candles and was bedecked with little flowers.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, scanning across the room.

"Acha laga?" Mrinalini's excited voice came to him and the turned around.

"Bhabhi. Aapne kiya sab kuch?" he asked; visibly excited and happy.

Shrugging smugly, "ofcourse, aur kaun karta?" she replied and then broke in to a sweet smile. "Umm.....maine nahi kiya......sirf instruct kiya househelps ko......room decorate karne ke liye....."

His smile transformed in to a joyous grin and he moved to hug her. "Thanks a lot bhabhi"

"Hey no need for that......my deverjee" she hit his back playfully.

Inching back, "Par sach main bhabhi......mere bhi dimaag se nikal gaya tha. But you remembered to decorate the room" he said warmly, his voice filled with gratitude.

"Main bhala kaise bhool sakti hoon. Mere deverjee ka special din......oops.....raat jo hai"

Dev blushed and looked down, grinning.

"Umm......waise Radhika.....Mamma ke saath hai na. Use jaldi bejhti hoon upar okay" she said, teasingly.

"Jee Bhabhi" he glanced up and blushed some more.

"Enjoy" winking, she turned towards the hallway and breezed down the stairs.

Sighing relaxedly, Dev closed the door behind him and glanced around the room; his heart already began racing in sweet anticipation. Tonight they will be united in every sense......

With a cheerful smile, he walked to the closet and pulling out some clothes, walked in to the washroom.

Sometime later.......

Dev stood leaning near the window, arms crossed across his chest, gazing out at the beautiful velvety sky sparkling with stars. His heart kept thudding, in anticipation of the sweet special moments that they would spend tonight and cherish throughout their life. Tonight their relation would be complete; their marriage would be consummated and their souls would blend in such a beautiful manner that they would be called always as one.

A small heartbeat skipped as his brain flashed an instance that had transpired some hours ago – Radhika, clad merely in a towel and crushed in his arms as his lips moved feverishly with her's. He dragged in a long breath, expanding his chest, wondering if it had been so beautiful then.......how it would be now......when........

His heart throbbed underneath as the brazen explicit thoughts began circling his brain unashamedly. The ache, to close every inch of distance between them, grew within him and he turned his gaze to the door.

"Kahan ho Radhika? Mujhse aur intezaar nahi ho raha......." he mumbled, earnestly.

Sighing once, he turned back his gaze to the gardens and grinned at his impatience. Yet the tempting thoughts continued lingering in his brain.

Just then, he heard the doorknob turning and he jerked his gaze to find the door slowly opening......and then Radhika stepped inside. At once his face burst in to a charming, relaxed grin.

Radhika entered inside with one hand on her nape, stretching and pressing her neck as she felt tired to the hilt after the day long activities. Yawning, she blinked her eyes that were heavy with weariness and turned to bolt the door.

Dev's excited smile vanished as quickly as it had come when he saw her; she looked very exhausted and worn out.

Bolting the door, Radhika turned around only to find the whole room decorated beautifully. This quickly clicked her brain, reminded her about their special night......the night of their union; she'd utterly forgotten it for a few moments when downstairs with Vaishali.

And as the realization sweeped over, her cheeks went red again. Slowly she lets her gaze scan around the room until it stumbled on Dev, standing near the window, eyes fixed on to her. Shyly, she lowered her gaze and felt more warmth flushing her cheeks.

He smiled, seeing her so shy and began nearing her. She sensed her heart switching to the fast motion again, as it began pulsating underneath.

Halting in front of her, he held her arms and squeezed it very gently. In response, her heart squeezed in itself, not so gently.

She didn't look up, feeling too shy. "Umm.....main......jara fresh hoke aati hoon"

"Hmm. Theek hai" he said fondly and released her.

Taking a nervous breath, she quickly turned and strolled towards the shelf closet where her suitcases were kept. Opening a bag, she began rummaging for a saree; she wanted something special for this night.

Dev stepped behind her and saw her searching in one of the bags.

She didn't quite realize it at first, but her fingers were shivering, making it all the more difficult for her to choose. Just then his warm hand came on her's, freezing her heart and limbs totally for a millisecond.

As she thawed out, she glanced at him in question.

"Yeh waali saree pehno......" he said gently, pulling out a pink saree from the pile.

She looked at the saree in his hand and felt her brows twitch by a fraction in puzzle. It was a very simple saree, something she didn't think of wearing on this special night.

Blinking once, she glanced back at him and found his lips pulled up in the same charming smile that would make her heart jump overactively. It did this time too.

"umm.....yeh waali?"

"Hmm" he nodded, smiling lovingly.

His happiness meant the most to her. And if he desired to see her in this saree, she would love to wear it. "Theek hai" smiling coyly, she took the saree from him and sauntered to the washroom.

Dev kept looking at her for long second until she disappeared behind the bathroom door and then exhaling once, shut the bag.

Once inside, Radhika quickly closed the door and pressed her back on it. Holding the saree close to her hyper-throbbing chest, she lets her gaze roam nervously around nothing.

Her stomache lurched within; not uncomfortably but probably in excitement and......and what she didn't know precisely. Even her breathing went rampant in the anticipation of the unknown landscape where she was about to venture out tonight with him.

Although they'd been intimate before, but tonight would be completely different – new. Tonight she would have to surrender completely in front of him, totally, give him everything she possessed......and......in turn would get him entirely.

A small part of mind reminded her about the feel of his muscled, hard frame.....of his naked torso where she'd been crushed in to some hours ago........of his strong arms that always protected and loved her......about his smooth lips that whenever kissed her's, would leave her senses spinning.

Her throbbing heart flickered and she smiled shyly at the thoughts circling her brain. Shaking her head, as if dispersing the thoughts, she forced her legs to move......

Few minutes later.......

She stepped out of the washroom, dressed in the pink saree, with no jewellery except her mangalsutra. Her pallu wasn't pleated, just flowed down while her hairs were left loose, just as he loved them to be.

Sauntering in to the room, she found that the lights in the room had been switched off with only the candles providing the source of light – some of them guttered in the breeze and some had already doused off. The rampancy of her heartbeats amplified, while her whole body shivered within.

As she reached the dresser, her gaze stumbled on him, standing near the same window. On seeing her, he smiled lovingly and began inching closer.

The simple yet beguiling smile caused another heartbeat skipped of her's. She placed the jewellery that she'd been wearing prior, on the dresser and stood quiet.

Coming near, he gazed in to her eyes lovingly for a small moment and then held her arm to turn her. She drew in a breath hurriedly and lowered her gaze. He put an arm around her shoulder, bringing her close to him, and led her towards the bed.

She sensed her breathing going shallow as they began edging forward to the bed; gulping she closed her eyes for a second as her heart began thumping so hard that it could very well jump out.

As they halted in front of the bed, she opened her eyes to glance at him.....and found him gesturing her to get on the bed.

Her cheeks flushed up and she quickly looked away, breathing unevenly. She wasn't scared or apprehensive, but yes she felt anxious......for no reason apparently.

Seeing her reddened face, he grinned and bending down a little, carried her up in his arms in one quick move. Instinctively a gasp escaped her mouth and her heart almost jumped to her throat. She looked up at him in reflex and, found him winking at her naughtily only to make her face go more redder,

He kept a knee on bed to place her carefully down and joined her. She sat silently, listening to her throbbing heart behind her ears. Smiling once at her shyness, he leaned his head back on the backrest and gently held her hand. Her eyes closed automatically, feeling tingles pass across her entire body.

In the next instance, she felt him tugging her hand. She gasped inwardly and opening her eyes, glanced at him shyly. A corner of his lips pulled up impishly and he tugged her again, asking her to come near.

Smiling shyly, she lowered her gaze. This made him exhale once, sweetly, and in the next second, he pulled her hands swiftly.

Her eyes widened as she landed on his arms with a jerk. Grinning to himself, he bought an arm around her back to push away those silky strands and then tightened his arm. 

She felt her pounding heart going wild, being so close to him and in anticipation of the upcoming moments.

He sensed her heart thrumming very loudly against his chest and twitched his lips impishly. Gazing at nothing, he kept caressing her back affectionately while his other hand came to wrap around her waist loosely.

Few anxious minutes passed for Radhika, waiting – anticipating. She kept her gaze stuck to some candles near the window, across the bed, slowly dousing off one by one in the gentle breeze flowing in.

However he did nothing except stroking her back and other hand in a loving manner, but not in a passionate or desirous manner; rather it seemed that he was putting her to sleep. This utterly confused her and she wondered as to why was he stopping himself, or was he teasing her?

Should she ask?

But how will she ask, came the next question in her brain. Her eyes widened, in shock, at that prospect of asking him all by herself as to why wasn't he.......?

She couldn't even complete the thought in her brain, forget asking him verbally. No, she cannot! Probably she should wait because if he were teasing her then he couldn't wait for longer as well, her brain suggested.

However her heart demanded something else, screamed the truth in front of her that........it's not just him who wanted the intimacy, even she ached for the same.

Perplexed by the array of questions flooding her brain, she lifted her head to look at him, but the words couldn't dare to come out.

He looked down at her eyes, questioning eyes that were sad and confused. Comprehending her silent question easily, he smiled a little. It hadnt been easy for him to take this decision, especially when he was yearning painfully to be intimate with her...... when he wanted to surrender entirely in front of his wife and love her completely.

However, when he'd seen her entering inside the room, tiredly pressing her palms to aching body......he didn't feel like going ahead tonight. How can he be so selfish to forget her tiredness and only think about his desires? No, he can't do so. Knew that he'd to rein in his desires tonight, however throbbing he might be! He'd debated with himself for a long time, when she'd been in the bathroom, and finally convinced and restrained his desires for tonight.

Framing a side of her cheek, "aaj nahi" he mumbled gently.

Instantly her brows twitched in response. "Jee?" Disappointment flooded through her in a spurt.

He saw the disappointment flashing in her eyes. "Hmm. Aaj nahi......tum aaj bahut thak gayi ho. You need rest" he said, caressing the side contours of her face softly.

This stumped her, left her flummoxed. She'd witnessed his throbbing desire to love her when they'd been close earlier in the evening; had seen how much he ached to be intimate with her. Yet when he finally got the chance, and even she wasn't objecting, he still withheld himself now. All because......she was tired!

A sudden lump formed in her throat.

"Hmm.....aur phir jaldi kya hai. Suhaagraat aaj nahi huwi to phir kabhi" he said, assuring her and himself.

She smiled, thinning her lips, and bent her face down to press her cheek to his chest; her one hand wrapped across his torso tightly. Unable to hold back, some tears brimmed in her eyes, knowing that.......She was luckiest girl on this earth to have got a husband like him.

Closing her eyes, she lets her smile widen. But this bought down the tears from her eyes and fell on his kurta, wetting a small portion.

He sensed this and puckered his brows in concern and puzzle. Cupping her cheek, he nudged her face up.

"Kya huwa Radhika?" his fingers brushed away the little tears.

She blinked, clearing her hazy vision. "Mere liye?" her words came out through thick throat.

Deciphering the reason for her tears, he smiled and brushed away the remaining traces of tears and shook his head in disagreement. "mm....hmm. Humare liye"

Her brows twitched a little in confusion.

"Hmm. Dekho......suhaagraat hum dono ki special raat hogi. Lekin agar tum thaki hogi ......to hum......enjoy kaise karenge?" the trailing words were husky.

This quickly bought back the blush in her face and she looked down shyly. He grinned, knowing that his words would work. "To aaj nahi. Aur waise bhi......aaj nahi to kal sahi"

"Hmm" she nodded shyly.

"Par iska matlab yeh nahi hai ke.....tum apna yeh chand jaisa khoobsurat chehra mujhse chupao. Ok" he said, tipping her face up.

She glanced up, smiling. He winked cutely and her smile widened.

"acha....ab tum aaram karo. Kitni thaki huwi lag rahi ho tum. Subah se pehli rasoi..... Nandu.....aur ab yeh havan.....You need good rest" he said, caressing her cheeks that left them burning.

But she didn't move, just kept gazing at him.

"Kya huwa?"

Stretching up, she planted a peck on his lips and looked at him shyly. He smiled impishly and bringing her face closer, pulled her lips in for a soft gentle kiss.

A moment passed and as he released her, she lowered her eyes shyly.

"Come you need sleep" saying he loosened his arms around her and slid down to rest his head on the pillow.

She sat up to draw the quilt over and placing her face on his chest, snuggled closer; her one arm wrapped around his torso, possessively. He chuckled and did the same, sheated her in his arms.

Some lamps that were still lit began dousing off slowly, letting privacy for the lovers. Feeling entirely comfortable in each other's arms, they both closed their eyes and slowly drowsed off.

Please press the LIKE button if you liked it........and as always would love to read your comments😊
sia_lovely thumbnail
😳

Hey Guys! Thanks a lot for all those wonderful responses. I am so glad........so much glad  that you all loved the beautiful scenes between Radhika and Dev.😳 Thanks a lotπŸ€—  Also you enjoyed the song, dance and games. 

The song by Celiene Dion, Because you Loved me.......reminds me of CB, because it was always Dev's immense love and support that let her grow, become confident. So i thought to put this song, and i am happy that you all loved it too. 

Ok, now i know that i am going to be surely beaten up by you all for making you all wait so much and also DevπŸ˜‰ But SR is still a little away.  πŸ˜³ A small little wait for the SR.....πŸ˜ƒ

But i have added some romantic parts for you😳 πŸ˜‰ Oh, and yes Nandu and Mr. Purohit was missed by all in the previous parts....... Actually I had saved Nandu for this part and Mr. Purohit's part, i actually forgot to add up πŸ˜•. But added them both in this part and hope you all enjoy it.

And yes, hopefully you will find the romantic parts nice........if its boring or anything's wrong in them pls tell me and i will try to improvise. πŸ˜Š

Thanks to all who pressed the LIKE button. πŸ€— πŸ˜Š

5armad,  prakri,  AditiD,  kscjk,  SPNAS,  mich,  Nabesa,  imissouri,  sonia122,  laxmis,  

@Nycsweetie: Hey thanks a lot dear. Hope you like the updated part too.😊

@Devika8: Thanks a lot dear. I am glad to know that you appreciate the time and efforts put in. It really means a lot. Waiting for your comments......πŸ˜‰

@Chalhov: Hey Thanks a lot dear.........I am so so happy that you loved all the teasings and gamesπŸ˜†  Yes, poor guys he has only got first night.......and now here he would feel more frustrated. Its really testing his patience........hopefully i am not testing the patience of all you guysπŸ˜‰ But he has to wait a little for the SR😳  I am happy that the diamond episode could strike a chord......😊 I am glad, very glad that you loved the narration and hopefully you will like it in this part too.

@Chipak: Thanks a lot dear........!! How was your trip? And gosh you had to read in train too, thats really frustrating πŸ₯±. All the Best dear for your examπŸ‘πŸΌ Coming to FF, I am so so so happy that you loved all the masti, fun, games and teasings, Celberation......πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Dev's desperations...... hehe......he has to suffer a little moreπŸ˜‰  Dev- Daadima interactions, i was wondering how it would go down.......but i am happy you loved it.  And yes, the First night part........I was very very happy seeing those words, that was precisely what i wanted to convey. An heavenly union.......although not a physical one but a spiritual one. True, i postponed the SR to tease Dev and you all tooπŸ˜‰ hehe......and I know you  had been waiting badly for the SR, but even now the two lovers havent been able to have oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ A little more wait for them😳 πŸ˜³ True, Dev's love will surely grow now, amplify even more. I am glad that the diamond necklace part touched your heart.......Surely, Kanha gave her what she rightfully deserved. And Nandu, yes i hadnt added him in the previous part because i wanted to add him in this parts. Hope you like his cute masti hereπŸ˜‰ Umm........next obstruction in SR wasnt Nandu.......but.........πŸ˜‰ Hehe.....i know i am torturing you all and Dev some more. But just a little πŸ˜‰ And yes, Amma.........she would surely be punished. I havent added her in these parts becuase these were solely of Purohits and Radhika's life. But she will come soon.......and would receive her punishment as well. πŸ˜‘ Devki will tell Shastrijee, but right now she's hesitating because of fear that he will do soemthing drastic......And yes, Thanks for understanding dear.......and hopefully your wishes would work and i could take this passion to another level. Thanks

@Imarti-Rubi: Thanks a lot dear...........! I am so glad you liked the part. And if you have felt the pain for Dev in your heart.........then i am very very happy for you could feel the emotions. Thanks for those sweet encouraging words.......πŸ˜ƒ

@Radhika5: Hey thanks a lot dear........!! I am happy you loved the parts and yes the Celine Dion song fits them well. Always thought it to be a verbalization of Radhika's thoughts towards Dev......and so decided to put it here. Yes, Nandu's here in this part and hope you enjoy his cute mastiπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

@Sonia122: Thanks a lot dear........!! I am so glad that you loved all the rituals and the fun, teasings and masti. And also loved that you liked the necklace and Kanha altar part......am happy that it touched your heart, Hehehe........i know am making you all impatient with the wait, but a little more wait for Dev to have his SRπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Pag phera rasam, you arent entirely wrongπŸ˜‰ 

@SPNAS: Hey dear thanks a lot!!!!!!!! I am glad, very glad that you loved all the parts. And surely you also can do dear......have read your FF, it was a nice startπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Radev_addict: Thanks a lot dear.......!!!!!! I am so happyyyyy that you loved all the parts so much. Yes, Vishaka will come soon and so will Devki and Shastrijee. Since these are Radhika's new journey parts, i have skipped them for a few epi. but they will surely return. And as for Devki telling the truth, she will but right now she is scared of the consequencesπŸ˜• Thanks dear, I am glad that i could make you feel like seated there when the fun and masti was going on, that meant a lot πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ Hehe........Milk Drinking Competition?πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I know that was a little quirk reaction, and am happy that it tickled your funny boneπŸ˜‰ Yes, i see Laurence is becoming a fast favorite of all, should i keep him some more? Oh yes, and am so so so glad that you loved the romantic parts.......hehe yes but the pooja got cancelled and they would have to wait somemore. Even in this part i havent added the SR.........πŸ˜‰ but just a little wait. Yes, they were teasing and making fun so as to make the atmosphere light......otherwise with just two of them in the closed room.....temperatures would surely soar na?😳 πŸ˜‰ Hope you like the updated part too.

@Laxmis: Thanks a lot dear........!!! I am so glad that you loved all the parts, rituals and Dev's frustration, Dev Dadima talks, and yes, the second part too. πŸ˜³ Amma would get punished, but right now since its Radhika's new journey i am not focussing on that part......but her punishment is still there. And yes, Nandu's here to frustrate his chachu some more. Hope you like the part.😊

@Diary25: Hey dear........Thanks a lot!!!!!! I am so happy that you enjoyed all the parts, masti, rituals, Dev Dadi, Dev's teasings, frustration and yes the second part. πŸ˜³ Aw, your heartbeats went faster, even mine did😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ But am glad you loved the way they controlled themselves, its difficult, very tough but still they did it......because they didnt want to hurt Dadima trust. Yes, and the teasings was to surely make each other comfortable after those passionate moments😳. Hope you like the updated part.

@Radev_forever: Thanks a lot dear! I am so glad that you loved it. Hope you like the updated part too. 

@Billo77: Hey dear.........Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊 Am so so happy that you loved all the parts, masti, rituals, teasings, dancings, songs. Hehe, true Dev's getting annoyed with the customs. And yes, Dev's naughty.......he would never leave an opportunity to tease RadhikaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š  Oh, again........Baat meri suniye to zara is also one of my fav wedding masti songs, see and even Balle Balle is my fav. I always keep listening to it. Guess we have same choices in musicπŸ˜‰ I am glad that you could imagine the steps easily with all of themπŸ€— And mostly with Dev and RadhikaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ Yes, Devki will tell him.......but not right now. And hehe......true Dev again went naughty and bit her fingersπŸ˜‰ And i am glad you loved the Laurence - Radhika interaction as well. Am so happpppyyyyyy that you loved the romantic parts πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and necklace partπŸ˜ƒ True, it wasnt easy for them to control each other when they so much in Love, but still they did.......And yes the Celine Dion song was something i thought always went with Radhika's feelings for Dev, so i put it up here. I am glad you loved it.πŸ˜ƒ And they began teasing each other to control themselves and the temperatures that had soaring amidst them againπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Glad you loved it. And yes, I know you all are waiting for the SR........but a little wait😳 And dear its okay if you comment late......., i know you like the FF and would comment sometime. πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like this part too.

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow the scenes between them were mindblowing πŸ˜ƒ
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh my... i m speechless....☺️
oh dear.. it took some time to  breath normally...

but Dev is Dev... he understands his wife. 😳

loved the end part so much.. they are in so much love..πŸ˜›

thanks for taking your time dear, to bring h\the magic of Radev...  oh my..   youw are awspome...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago