Sources of Vanara history???

Posted: 2010-01-03T09:23:49Z
Originally posted by Vibhishna

Is there any particular source that talks about the life of those who are a part of Ramayan - like Hanuman, Jambavan, Vali, Sugreev, Ravan etc.

I know that the information about them is given in the Valmiki Ramayan itself, though I doubt if Valmiki himself has written them - it comes in Uttar Kand if I am right.

I know there is a book called Ravana Kaviyam in Tamil - this book speaks of Ravan's life.

Are there any other books or any other sources that speak of the lives of the others in Ramayana?

And by the way, who is the author of Ananda Ramayana written in Sanskrit? I think even the Malayalam version of Ramayana is titled Ananda Ramayana.

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T09:49:43Z
sorry i dont know
but one thing is there MAHAVIR HANUMANS direction & screen play is not up to the mark

PRITHVI RAJ CHUAHAN & JAI SHRI KRISHNA were the only soulful shows of the SAGAR PICTURES
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T09:51:06Z
THE lady who played shrutikirti IN NDTV imagines RAMAYAN is now playing SITA in MAHAVIR HANUMAN& she is pretty decent & expressive .
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T10:01:59Z
Shrutakirti was played by 2 actresses in the Ananda Sagar Ramayan - which one is this one?  The first or the second?  The second surfaced during Shatrughan's war w/ Lavanasura
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-03T22:08:30Z

the first one !!!!

0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-07T01:36:09Z
Originally posted by Vrisha

Shrutakirti was played by 2 actresses in the Ananda Sagar Ramayan - which one is this one?  The first or the second?  The second surfaced during Shatrughan's war w/ Lavanasura
I Have Seen NDTV Ramayan From Beginning But I Donot Resamble The Both Actress Can You Pls Post Pics Of Both Actress To Get Noticed That Whats The resamble Between Them.

By
Hardik Kansagra
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-07T04:09:16Z
they r same
ok if i will get the time i will post it
she is a regular sagar production house actress !!
0 Likes this
Posted: 2010-01-07T09:34:51Z
here r the pics

SITAJI of MAHAVIR HANUMAN

SHRUTIKIRTI OF NDTV imagine RAMAYAN
0 Likes this