LKD- 2nd January WRITTEN UPDATE

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Lift Kara De 2nd January WRITTEN UPDATE

The episode starts with karan saying that yesterday we found the three biggest fan and also a family that needed money but more then that they need Hope. Then they show the video of the family that needs help again. In the video the mom as a hard time because both her daughter have this leg disease that makes them not walk or do anything at all. After the video ends SRK says that i would be nice if this family is helped and its better for them too. After that they show a little recap of yesterday's episode where the three biggest fan went to Delhi and they where given a task to sell juice and raise the most money without changing the prices. Nitin's juice machine's handle got lost so he used his hands. Nisha has problems finding chnage and Satish made a mistake in telling the lady the right price. Then is show more of the video and showing us how they get their juice to sell and what all they say to the customers.

After that the video ends and everyone in the audience claps. then SRK says that i never knew that my 17 minute speech would be used for juice selling and then karan asks him what speech would he give the kids for courage and SRK says that he would use the 17 minute speech too. Then Karan asks that we hear about crazy like a stalker type of fans so have you had one yet. SRK says sooo far he hasnt had a fan like that who would scare him as of now and i only have fans that love me but there is one where when i go in public people get a little physical. Then they start the video again and its shows how the three fans are working to win. After a while all three of there time is up and they clean the shop and get ready to leave and nisha before she leaves she says that even if i dont win please please meet me SRK. Then they all go back to urvashi and give there pouches with money to her and take there stuff back. Then she asks them how there day went and satish starts to cry and says that i want to meet SRK. Then she asks nisha and she says that it was very hard and im very tired now. Then she asks Nitin and he says that all three worked hard and my handle got lost and because of that some of my customers ran away but still i didnt give up and then he tells SRK that who ever it is from us 3 please meet me too.

Then urvashi counts all of there money and SRK says that there all sooo sad. After that urvashi says that nitin earned 1065 which is very less compared to the other 2. Then she goes to the other 2 says who do you think is going to win and nisha points towards satish. Then she says that the one person who's dream to meet SRK that will get filled is Nisha and she jumps up in the air and then she says that nisha raised 1902. The video ends and karan says that SRK biggest fan is Nisha from delhi and SRK says im very happy for her but i feel sad for Nitin and Satish and then says that if you both are watching this show then let me tell you i love you both a lot. Then karan shows an video of Satish and Nitin getting a watch signed by SRK so they dont have to go empty handed. Then Nitin says that SRK should meet all of us and then he says that if he doesnt meet him then like every year he is going to go to his house on his birthday and celebrate it with him and also get beaten by the police. Then SRK says that this is very sad and that we'll definitely meet one day. Then he also says that i should go to every city and thank everyone who love and and who dont should start to love me.

Then Nisha comes to the set and there she meets SRK. Then karan says talk has much has you want you have 30 seconds and SRK starts to talk fast and congratulates her for wining and then karan says that he was just joking and also says that he doesnt want to be a third wheel so you guys talk. Then SRK says to karan that your going to sit here and he says yes and then SRK says then close your eyes. Then Karan says that we know what Nisha's wish is so now i want you to say something romantic to Nisha and SRK says the KKHH dialogue and gives a kiss on the cheek. Then karan says that you fulfilled 2 wishes and SRK asks how. Karan says that my wish was for you to say a dialogue and hers was for you to kiss her. Then Karan asks her if she has a boyfriend and she says she wants someone that will meet SRK's standards and Karan says then that has to be Aryan and then says that he might be tooo young for you. Then Karan says that her second wish is to dance with him and then they dance to RNBDJ  Dance pe Chance song.

Then Karan calls urmila devi out and tells her that they told her that they were shooting a documentary which was a lie and she asks why did you lie. Then he says that we lied because we are now going to tell you what we are going to do for you. Then karan asks her if they give her 1900 rupees then will it be a lot for them and she says that for a poor person even 1 rupee is a lot not like big people who dont value 1 rupee. Then karan says that you multiply 1902 rupees by 500 then you get 951000 rupees and that is how much SRK is going to give you. Then he says what are you going to do with it and she says that i'll get my daughters to get better. Then karan brings out a big check and SRK signs it and then they hand that to Urmila Devi.

Then they all hug each other and say thank you to Nisha. Then Karan takes a picture of Nisha and SRK and then tells them to sign the book thats always going to be kept and will remember the moments of today. Then karan says that today's episode ended but i'll meet you next week with a new star.

PreCap:

Next week the Star is Priyanka Chopra!!!!

I hope you guys like it and please dont forget to press the LIKE BUTTON

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ami- thumbnail
So it was Nisha that won? Aww, I wasn't really expecting that she'd be the winner. =P
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww that waz so cute! The girl waz very desrving! Thnks for the update!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update🤗 loveeeeeeeed SRK and congrats to the girl who won😳
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I'm on my blackberry, and can't press the like button!