LKD- 1st January Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Lift Kara De 1st January Written Update

The episode starts with Karan Johar saying that Good evening and welcome to the neutragena Lift Kara De and i promise you that this show will keep you entertain, make you laugh and also make you cry. Then he says that you guys might be wondering why this show is called Lift Kara De and then you he says that you guys might have seen a lot of shows where film stars come and talk, laugh and then leave but today from this show one person is going to get a lift from them. Then he says that this show is about magic and miracles and truly making dreams come true. Then he says that to make a star star the biggest hand goes to their fans but there is a wall between film stars and fans but this show is going to break that wall. We will fulfill fans wishes and making the stars meet their biggest fan. Then he says that it wont be easy for the fans because first they have to show us how big of a fan they are.

Then he says lets start the show now and what superstar should be call today and then he says well if its superstars then we have to call the father of all superstars who has ruled the hearts of his fans for over 20 years. So ladies and gentleman let put your hands together for SRK.(he enters the set and the Don music is playing in the background). Srk thanks everyone and then karan and then they both wish each other. Then karan says that did you hear all the nice things i said about you and SRK says that it was less but it'll work. Then karan says that i also say nice things about you at many places would you like to thank me for that and then SRK gets on his knees and says thank you very much to him. Then he says that hope allah is good to us both since our movie MY NAME IS KHAN is going to release soon. SRK then says that we both got the chance to make a movie like us and besides that i like what you said about the film. Then Karan shows a trailer of the movie.

Then karan says that this was a promo of my name is khan and then asks SRK if he performed good in this movie. SRK says he performed good, superb and world class and i couldnt have did better then this. Then karan says that dont you think that people will think we are modest if we dont praise ourself and then SRK says that i have noticed something in this past 2 or 3 years everywhere we go we just praise other people. Then Karan says that i have noticed this a lot and i praise other directors a lot but i have never read a newspaper where a director is praising me. Then SRK says that this year we both decided as our resolution is that we will say that we are very nice and then they both say it to each other. Then karan says that lets get back to the show and tells SRK that first we are going to find you your biggest fan first. Then karan says that this entire hunt had a million of fans and then he shows him the video of the audition.

The video shows a lot of people wating in line and a girl says i love you SRK. Then there is a boy dancing to Haule Haule and then other guy says that even tho he is a common guy there a lot to him. Then it shows a much of guys saying ther are his biggest fan and shows a book of pictures he made and then song is playing an while the songe is playing a much of girls are dancing and also some girls are getting posters ready and then a little girl about 7 says that im SRK's biggest fan.

Then the video ends and Karan asks SRK what he is thinking and then SRK says that he gets every emotional when he lots at this and how many people like him. Then he tells him on what bases they picked his fan and SRK says that i would like to thank all my fans. Then karan johar tells him that now i'll show you a video of your 3 biggest fans. The first one is Nisha Chaudhary from Kanpur and she studies in Dehli. She is SRK's biggest fan because she like everything about him. When she sees a poster of him in the market then she would scream and then buy it. She has it all the posters all over her room at college and also he is her biggest passion. She is studying Journalism because she thinks one day she will get to interveiw SRK. Her dream date with SRK would be the KKHH dance sequence wearing the red sari. Some people call her Nisruk and she like that because it means SRK and Nisha. She celebrates his birthday every year and did it this year too. the video ends and SRK says that she was feeding me cake and i was seriously standing there not even opening my mouth. Then Karan says that your Birthday is like a national holiday and then he says that they should declare it and SRK says that the idea is good.

Then they show the Video of the Second Biggest fan. His name is Nitin Randive and he is 20 years old and lives in Mumbia. He is SRK such a big fan that he got a Tatoo spelling his name out. He has posters of SRK all over his house and what ever he says or does he does it like SRK. His dad prays to god and Nitin prays to SRK everyday. Every year he goes to Mannat to celebrate his birthday and SRK comes outside to thank everyone and every year he gets beaten by the Police. Even his friends in the Colony call him SRK and that gives him courage and also hope that one day he will meet SRK. The video ends and karan tells SRK that the uncle looked angry and SRK says that uncle leave it if he loves me then what is your problem and then he says that the boy is very good and its very nice that he has my name written on his hand and then he says that hope be has a bigger house then me  in the future.

Then they show the video of the Third Biggest fan. His name is Satish Chauhan and his from Indore. On November 2nd he celebrates SRK's birthday with his friends and family. He picks up all of SRK's pictures that people throw on the floor because he worships SRK and doesnt want anyone to step on him even if its his Pictures. He loves SRK more then his family. the video ends and SRK says that he's happy that he picks up all his pictures and also that he loves him more then his family. Then Karan tells SRK that dont you think more guys are your fans then girls and SRK says that i dont know why but next year when i come on this show again i would love to see more girl fans please. Then karan asks him for his favorite city as that is where they will send the three fans and he said Dehli because thats where he was born.

Then they show another video and its in dehli. Urvashi is going to be in charge of the three fans and she shows another video where all three of them learned how to make juice and that is there task that they have to do but they cant change the price and they have 8 hours. Then they show another video and its about the family thats going to get the help. the name of the lady is Urmila Devi and she lives with her 4 childrens in Dehli and they are from a poor family. Her 2 daughter has a leg disease which makes them not walk or play at all. After the video ends they show another video which is about the three fans and how they are doing there job. Nitin goes to everyone brings them to his shop and Nisha and Satish just stand there and keep calling out to people. Then the video ends and SRK says a little bit nice things about both of them and then asks woh is my biggest fan and karan says that i cant tell you that rite now but tomorrow and the episode ends......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update and sorry for the mix up..