ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii, Happy New Years Guys

Okay!! I am sorry but i am really really Annoyed. If you guys havent noticed other websites are copying our written updates, FFs, OneShots, stealing Siggys and claming it their work and other things we do in this forum. I am sorry but i really hate seeing stuff thats mine on other sites with just this on the corner where you barley look. *Credit whoever* seriously i think its disgusting that other sites copy our and stuff.

This is probably making you think why you care but just to let you know the written updates can only be read if your a member so apprentily members of our fourm are doing this .... mabye not our fourm but people from this site. I have seen so many written updates/FF's/ and siggys which are from here and copied to other fourms. Only the written updates are given credit NOTHING else. Now i dont know if you think its okay if they give credit with a SMALL print i still find it annoying that other people copy work of the people who work there Butts off.

Sorry if this has been posted sometime but i totally Hate this. I am not saying just one site BUT ALOT. I dont know if they ask permisson or what i just think its not fair for the people who work so hard and at the end get their work stealed.

Sorry but these are just my thoughts Agree dont Agree thats upt you.

Ayysha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this needs to be reported to one of the dev team members...

i've nt gt my viewbie rights bk yet so i can't discuss this in the viewbie section but u need to PM a moderator abt this...
Mina H thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
that is veri anyoning,,, godd, you should tell the autohrityz!! lolz,,, dail 911!!! bt on a serouis note that is veri anyoing