Sara Khan's Bet On Hina Khan

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

TV's best actors!

MUMBAI MIRROR 1 January 2010, 11:49am IST

SARA KHAN
I'll confess I haven't seen a lot of television last year, but yes, I bet my money on Hina Khan. She plays Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
and is doing very well as the female lead of the serial. I think she must try and venture into playing a negative role now, I'm sure she would be good at that. Hina is a sweet girl.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Whos-going-to-shine-this-year-in-Telly-World/articleshow/5401902.cms

Sara will not loose money that is for sure 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes i agreee
luv u hina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no -tive role yaar
she's very cute and i think -tive role wouldn't suit her
n i agree wid sara that she is a marvellous actress
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naitikakshara

no -tive role yaar

she's very cute and i think -tive role wouldn't suit her
n i agree wid sara that she is a marvellous actress

i too agree with u i think -tive role won't suit her but still if she can carry it well and can convience the audience then she should really do such role as through it she could prove herself as a good actress,, and would also show a lot of versitality.......i personally want to see her in a role of a mischiveous girl something like nupur of mjht 
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think Hina will be good in a negative role...but maybe thats because I'm just used to the overdose of her crying and sad expressions!!! but I would love to see her get a stronger and independent character growth in YR itself!!
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I dont think Hina will be good in a negative role...but maybe thats because I'm just used to the overdose of her crying and sad expressions!!! but I would love to see her get a stronger and independent character growth in YR itself!!

that will be her real nature, and it will be the right combination to bring best of hina
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I thnk hina shud take up a role of modern day girl... who is independent, intellignt & outgoin yet sensible... she will do full justice to it..

hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

I thnk hina shud take up a role of modern day girl... who is independent, intellignt & outgoin yet sensible... she will do full justice to it..

naughty and romantic too..
anitahass thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How sweet, both of them are extremly good.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 sharing
I cant really see Hina in a negative role but I would like her to prove me wrong