Happy New Year to you!

May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.

Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year's done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.

A year that was filled with joy, trust, fear, surprises, sadness, anger, laugh, cry, and anticipation.

THE PHcenes

thank you Harshad & Aditi for making this year a memorable one with their magic of love, and their workπŸ‘
also thanks to Desh team for making kis desh what it is today
last but not the least
thank you Deshains for always supporting/loving/encouraging/and Kis Desh,
and for making India-Forums our second home.πŸ€—
keeping supporting and fight for deshπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N
ew Year with Deshians

key:

1. Whats your new year resolution?
2. What's your favorite scene of the Year?
3. What scene was shown on
ur b-day...and give some comments on it such as u liked it or not...n soo on....
4. Best experience as a Deshains though out 09
5. Your favorite VM made by you
6. Give a scene u want 2 c in 010..such no more snehaπŸ˜‰ ....want chota prem☺️

last but not least
7. wishes for
ur friends on IF

Meera aka indiandoll89

1. To be less irritable 😳To trust those around me and to learn how to say no 😳
2. In 2009? My favorite scene will always be the staring session once they Premeer got married 😳
3. This year, it was about Chahat's birthday and how Heer was telling Prem to let Sneha call him papa, and I didn't like it too much because I knew Sneha was going to interfere.
4. >blank<
5. Probably Shukran Allah, and Do Pal
6. I want to see Preet back πŸ˜”Somehow...I don't care how...
7. I just hope all my friends here are able to stand on their resolutions and be able to make everyone around happy

Harsha aka xoHarshaxo

1. Umm Well ... Having fun as much as i can in the last high school year.
2.Oooh i guess the ... scence from April 9th 2009 where Prem is suppose to leave and him and Heer have a cute convo on the teerrace where he asks her if she'll Love,Miss, and bunch of other stuff when he is gone ... Very cute.
3.Noo Scence 😭
4.Well become a Deshian and loving a jodi which rocks.
5.I dont make them 😭
6. Okay so a scence well i wana see where Heer tells Prem she is pregnent and he acts as if he doesnt know what she is talking about. Premeer Teasing, Phugs and Phromance.

7. My wishes to friends are - "Aww i am so glad i came here and met so many awsome people. I cant spend a day without talking to you guys ... your all my personal Drugs πŸ˜†. Hari,Sia,Tazi,Prabzi,Paddo,Yazi,Waqas,Suhana,Fats,Afreen,Kavya,Iqra.Esha. and all of my crazy Deshians Love you guyys SOOOOooooo much ... you all rock and main reason for coming here. LOve you guysss πŸ€—." Thankyou for the PM 😳

Missy aka NAKSHFANATIC

1.sorry,its secret.😳
2.13th april scene,when prem knows that he is fine.
3.its again 13th april epi.i think i love whole epi.premeer scene then prem-preet scene and again premeer scene.
4.i love to be deshian.no reason..why?
5.premeer vm on waada raha
6.more premeer romantic scenes esp phingoli.πŸ˜†
7.H ours of happy times with friends and family
A bundant time for relaxation
P rosperity
P lenty of love when you need it the most
Y outhful excitement at lifes simple pleasures

N ights of restful slumber (you know - dont' worry be happy)
E verything you need
W ishing you love and light

Y ears and years of good health
E njoyment and mirth
A angels to watch over you
R embrances of a happy years!

Natasha aka additi10

1. I will not lie
2. of 2009 ummm.....(all premeer scene r my fav)i will choose premeer dance on mere rang mein rangne wali(premeer dance on their sangeet day
3. on my bd 17 july 09
heer and chahat scene heer shifted to  new house and chahat crying for her toy toto(Awwww so cuteee when she cries she looks so cuteeeee and heer a greattt mother loved mother daughter scene)prem waiting for heer while its  raning (Aw prem he looks os hotttt wet hair red nose eyes full with tears☺️☺️☺️
☺️☺️ 4. >blank<
5. dont no how to make vm's lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
6. want chota premeer and premeer chahat scene an dofcourse premeer phingoli ☺️☺️☺️

7. To all my firends of IF and deshian's wish u all a very Happy new year
May this new brings happiness in ur lifes be happy keep other's happy

Luv Natasha

Lian aka -Liana-

1. Study well but cant 😭  😭
2. The scene wr Prem cam&hugged Heer(Recently)
3. i dnt remember πŸ˜•
4......??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜• 5. sorry dear i dnt make VMs but urs ll say all of them
6. 😳 U have said the thing what i was going to write  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but ll say wan to see Heerr pregy &Prem is taking care of her☺️☺️☺️
 7. May God Bless U All & showers his love & mercy on u for whole life time Have A Great New Year!!!

Yaz aka yasu09

1. Smile more....πŸ˜†

2.When Heer towel dries Prem's hair after dancing in the rain....and they have a naughty/cheeky romance session after that....πŸ˜‰..😳..πŸ˜†...(may 21st)

3. Sept 11th.......loved the scene where prem puts the engagement ring on Heer's finger......and ofcourse the way his scorching eyes did all the romance....😳...😍....

4. was joining the I-F in August and meeting all you lovely people.....πŸ˜ƒ.....

5. didn't make any......

6. definetly want a chota prem.......πŸ˜‰......

7. hope everyone has a happy and prosperous New Year.....πŸ₯³

Shifali aka *Shifali*

1. My New Years resolution is to talk less, do more work.πŸ˜†
My favourite scene of the year has to...I don't know. Okay, so it has to be when Prem re-enters as Gaurav Sharma etc.
Nothing much was shown on my Bday. Mostly Prem getting advice on how to trust love and Heer talking to Raj. It happened both years on my Bday. All the bad scenes were shown, and not much PH
4. πŸ˜†
I have no idea.
Dhadke Jiya on PH
I want to see PH's eternal love story back. I am tired of the new PH
I'd like to tell everyone to have a great new year and hope that 2010 is a better year for them, compared to 2009

Affu aka premeer928

1. new year resolution would be to take more time out for school...and try to avoid IF...which is too addicting...lol
2. the scene from oct 6...the haldi wala scene...is my fav...premeer look too cute in that one...😳
3. heer came back to prem and jzoo on my bday... I loved it of course...bcuz i think the whole thing was really cute...chahat complaining to heer...and premeer coming to together in the jzoo...it was amazing. πŸ‘
4. SP and premeer wining fav jodi the second time or the 400 epi celebration.
5. fav VM...havent made many but the one I made on the kyunki itna pyaar song is my fav one so far. πŸ˜›
6. want the singh family out of the picture and never want them back...😑
7. I would wish for my friends to have a new year filled with peace, contentment, and lots of smiles...πŸ˜ƒ

Sharu aka shareen

1. Actually no new year resolution this time since i mostly end up forgetting abt itπŸ˜†

2. I really liked the emotional scene between ph before prem was about to leave wid gaurav's mom..We had Phhandooh,Pheyeooh,phheadooh in that scene..I found it very touching!

3. My b'day was on 27th jan and i think we got the lodi scene where gaurav/prem n heer did the puja..I was really excited to see them together n was hoping that heer wud see prem..

4. Unfortunately, I've had more sad experiences as deshians in 09..Bt the best experience wud b when harshiti got the best jodi awardπŸ˜ƒ

5. None..since i dnt make Vms πŸ˜†..Bt i luv the Vms on ph made by the others..They r really awesum!πŸ‘

6. Ph romance,ph romance n more ph romance(widout any disturbance) which will eventually result in a chota premπŸ˜† 😳

7. I wish all by friends here a very prosperous new year..Hope 2010 turn out to b a gr8 year 4 everyone n may all of u get the best of everything in life..Luv u guys

Ayu aka ayushma30

1. concentrate more on preparing for graduation and less time n IF (have tried before...doesn't work)

2. omg there are so many...but I'd say Premeer ki camping at tthe outhouse πŸ˜‰ and PH ki shaadi (the scenes where he tries to be with his Heer but everytime someone comes there)

3. Prem gets into n accident after knowing Sneha is his daughter..he  is advised to take rest by the doctor.  Heer takes care of him....i didn't like the episode..full of ash and worried Prem...but I liked how Heer takes care of him and says that no matter what he is hiding from her...it will not affect their relationship....oh and they showed a PH hug too πŸ˜ƒ 

4. I got to meet my Hungama group here πŸ˜›

5. I don't make vm's 😭 but I love all the vm's pooji has  made so far...

6. I'd definitely like to see this entire Gurinder things finish as soon as possible...and then PH go on a vacation (or lets say honeymoon-- they've not been to one) and definitely chota Prem πŸ˜‰

7. I'd like to wish everyone here in IF  a very Happy New Year 2010. As the new year blossoms, may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love! Happy New Year!

Lots of love,

Ayushma

Sanu aka skstar

1. It starts with Prem and ends on Prem'what more can I say?❀️

2. This year there are sooo many but any scene with Prem and Heer together is a fav one be it Prem being sad, angry or romantic but just seeing him with Heer makes me happy'.But one of them has to be when Prem and Heer got married❀️ (FINALLY) they showed us an actual wedding between them which we waited for over a year huh! Oh another one is when Heer on purpose tries to πŸ˜²πŸ˜† πŸ˜³seduce Prem so his reality can come out that he is Prem and how Prem ends up slapping Heer. It was an emotional scene loved Prems acting in it'.I could go on but I'll stop'

3. It was when Kiran jiju was sent to jail to cover up Prems accident and at that time Prem wasn't playing Prems character and how Heer says out loud that its Prem who got drunk and got in to an accident'..That's the time when Prem use to play this angry manπŸ˜›πŸ˜Ž hehehe and few days after is when his reality came out that he is Prem(loved that scene too)

4. I met such great girls here and love you all!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Šβ€οΈ

5. Well not by me but many others Deshians have made many great VM's love them all!!!

6. Well I want Prem and Heer to go on a honeymoon somewhere on an island and want to see Prem in shorts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†'..and then I want a mini Prem to be born---) so cute 😊 and just want more and more romantic moments of Prem and Heer❀️

7. Wishing all of you Deshians along with friends on forum a GREAT HAPPY NEW YEAR'Hope that you all are blessed with happiness and that everyone stays united on this forum and friends forever'.❀️😊

Shannu aka -Shivani-
1. nothing 🀣 I never keep resolutions.. coz i know i wnt be able to complete them 🀣
2. Ohh..there were many.. all Premeer scenes are my fav πŸ˜ƒ.. but if I had to choose one, 7th July 09 scenes..when premeer meet eachother after 6 years.. those were the best ones in the year.. they even made me cry πŸ˜†
3. umm.. in 2008, on my bday.. they gave the 2nd train station scene 😍 I loved it 😍... but I didn't like tht prem was all yellow.. 😳 even his shoes were yellow 😳 🀣.. but watever.. he still looked HOT! ☺️.. and in 2009, we got one of the sweetest Premeer scenes ever 😍 premeer consoling eachother coz they think Preet died coz of them .. and then they hug eachother 😍 I love both the scenes on my bday 😍

4. umm.. all the times spent with deshians were awesome.. i met so many new friends here.. had so much fun.. i'm really blessed to be a deshian πŸ˜ƒ
5. I dnt make VMs 🀣
6. Chota Prem! πŸ˜ƒ Eternal Premeer πŸ˜ƒ No Sneha πŸ˜ƒ Premeer out of Jzoo πŸ˜ƒ Premeer rain dance πŸ˜ƒ Shirtless Prem πŸ˜ƒ.. Phingoli πŸ˜ƒ 🀣

May This New Year sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Happy New Year! πŸ€—

thank you everyone who participated..I really appreciate thatπŸ˜ƒ
those who couldn't participate feel free 2 share ur answers on this thread..would love to here someπŸ˜‰

Once again Happy New Year
May this year brings you more happiness, love, and success 2 you all
and more phcenes πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

-Sammy

Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Awesome post Samia!! *hugs*

HAPPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! πŸ˜ƒ
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely Post Samia
ooh so that was for this
me so stupid got lazy to PM u LOL

Happy New Year To You Too
Happy New Year To Deshianz

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow sammy....amazing post....love it...πŸ‘ its funny how me and ayu have the same new year resolution...πŸ˜† Happy New Year to all deshians...πŸ˜ƒ

love
Afreen
nainaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Sammy..... Loved it.....

Happy New Year 2 all of u guys!

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really nice post....
i really liked it....
well
happy new year to u all!!!! :D
-Anusha- thumbnail
Wow Samia ..Lovely and Awesome post ⭐️
Happy New Year Deshians *hugs*
Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy New Year to each and every Deshains....πŸ€—πŸ€—

May all your dreams and wishes come true...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

With Love,
Nitty
additi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy New Year Guyz
Awesome post sammy
http://www.profile-comments.com/images/happy-new-year/images/happy-new-year002.gif
shellys18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.
Looks interesting.
A Very Happy n Properous New Year To All Of u !