swayem khurana

Book_Kash thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
dont you guys think swayem is just toooooooooo hottttttttt to stand i mean cmon sharaddha have some brain dahling
swayem is HOT HOT HOT acceot him and become his wife...*although i really dont want you coz hes mine but still ok go ahed*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwewwww Nice to see you here and sooo Agreeeee Sawyam is just OMMMMMMMMG ..... now see why i have a siggy of him beside CHACE
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u two seems like know each other ,welcome here   ðŸ˜Š     😊       😊  

swayam is not only hot but he is so cute and charming and how can sraddha scold him so much,he is the to be hugged.ok let me guess.........she is hiding her feelings infront of her parents by shouting at him
i agree....he is sooo cuuute yaar.........i started watching shradhdha just bcs of him......
Book_Kash thumbnail
hahahaha
guyz u knw wht he makes me jump on my seat man i cant stand him OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@ayesha
but girl chace is chace hes mineeeeeeeee completely mine u can take swayam but leave chace for me
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

hahahaha

guyz u knw wht he makes me jump on my seat man i cant stand him OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@ayesha
but girl chace is chace hes mineeeeeeeee completely mine u can take swayam but leave chace for me

may i know who is this"chace"
Book_Kash thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

may i know who is this"chace"

yeah yeah sure
well introducing to you the MR HOT AND HOT CHACE CRWAFORD, the nate archibald of gossip girl the famous american drama series and he also won two awards for his performance
hes the most eligible bachelor tooo
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxpunkxox

yeah yeah sure
well introducing to you the MR HOT AND HOT CHACE CRWAFORD, the nate archibald of gossip girl the famous american drama series and he also won two awards for his performance
hes the most eligible bachelor tooo

in which channel its being shown?😊 
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow, i think we all girls here are in love with Swayam......... And Swayam deserves to be loved by us....... He is after all soooo Hot, Dashing, Charming.......

I agree with xoxpunkxox  (sorry i dunno your name)... U don't wanna him to marry Shraddha 😆... same here 😆..... But what to do..... They will have to marry......... But in our dreams he is ours..... 
Book_Kash thumbnail
katil hai meri jaan woh katil hai * wel copied from movie fanaa*
sharaddha is not that bad but in swayems case i dont like her