SAJAN OS : sajan forvever

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This is the first time I am trying my hand at an OS so please don't criticise if you don't like i ....

SAJAN OS

…..Late night, Chashmish was waiting for her Sammy. She was very angry with him, especially as she had seen him with Sheena and that made her insecure. He had not called her or messaged her, nor had he come to meet her as he did everyday. She was waiting lonely on the terrace, waiting for her Sammy to suddenly come up through the ladder and try to please her, but no sign of him

As she had weird thoughts going on in her mind, Samrat appeared from the ladder as usual. She glanced at him and seemed relieved, but tried hard to maintain her angry look.

Gunjan: Samrat you are 20 minutes late.
Samrat: Chashmish I am 10 minutes early and you are calling me late?

Gunjan quickly looked at her watch and tried to change the topic.

Gunjan: Where are you coming from?
Samrat: ………. Um………. Home??? You expect me to party at this time Chashmish, when you haven't said yes for the marriage yet??

Gunjan wanted to blush but she turned her back towards Samrat and replied sternly, " I don't want to talk to you Samrat. Samrat made an innocent child-like face and said, "But I do….. Chashmish ?"

Gunjan tried hard not to look at his face, as it made her heart melt.. She remembered what Nupur had said the other day , "You give him so much freedom, try to be rough". She was trying definitely but what was her fault if Samrat had such a lovely voice, such a pleasing personality, such an amazing charm……..

…………..WAKE UP SAMRAT, SAMRAAAAAAAAT WAKE UP

He blinked his eyes and looked up at the person who was busy throwing water at his face, it was Gunjan herself.

"Samrat you are always doing this, sleeping in the class, and again you got caught by Deodhar sir, what have you been dreaming about since like one whole month? This can get you into trouble Samrat"

Samrat hit himself on the head in irritation, he had dreamt about Gunjan again, for the 11th time in a week, despite of the fact that a week doesn't even have that many days. He wondered what had happened to him. Why did he keep thinking about Gunjan??? What had happened to him?

He had refused to go to the party held in his honour, so that he could be with Gunjan when she had to arrange for her family get-together! He had sacrificed the money he had saved for his basketball career, to help her when she needed it. He had always been with her in all times and had made the very great sacrifices for her. Why? He tried to figure out ………………. Why ????

The teacher was walking towards Samrat in anger, he had been watching him while Sammy was dozing off. He was about to shout at him when the bell rang and Samrat heaved a sigh of relief. Gunjan looked at him and smiled.

Gunjan was trying to sleep, she glanced at the alarm clock next to her bed, it was 3 am and she hadn't had a wink of sleep yet. All night long she had been thinking of Samrat and how cute he looked while sleeping. She tried to brush off his thoughts from her mind and she wanted to sleep. Just then her mobile beeped.

"Samrat called, yes he called", Gunjan thought and hopped happily towards the study table but it was just an sms to advertise some ringtone company. She went back disappointed to bed.

Why had she been disappointed? Why did she want Samrat to call? She was confused.

________________________________________________________________________________

Next day, both of them were not their usual self. They were lost in thoughts. Gunjan was looking down and walking, so was Samrat. They were both feeling very different. They were walking in opposite directions when both of them suddenly remembered something and turned round at the same time to clash into each other. Gunjan almost slipped and fell but Samrat caught her. They had an eye lock moment as all the papers in Gunjan's hand flew over them. They were lost in each others eyes till Gunjan took the initiative to break the eye-lock.

Samrat handed the papers to her with a cute "sorry" followed by Gunjan's 'its ok Samrat'.

He kept staring at her as she went back where she was going. "Chashmish wait", he shouted, as Gunjan turned back to stare at him for the loudness of his call. He looked around and saw all others staring at him. He had absolutely no idea why he had done that, and he quickly ran up to her and asked her to meet him at the canteen at1.

She was walking in the corridor when she bumped across Nupur. Nupur started talking to her without a "hi" as usual, and as she continued about how cute Mayank was and how he helped her. While she was saying all that, Gunjan was lost in her own thoughts. Nupur realized that, though a bit late. She waved her hand in front of Gunjan and shouted in her ear, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT???".

Gunjan exited her "dream world" n a start and replied with a low and scared sort of voice, "Di I am fine, and you did not need to shout like that'. Nupur smiled and waved her a bye as she saw Mayank approaching.

Gunjan got lost in her thoughts again while Samrat was wondering to himself why he had invited Gunjan to meet him at the canteen, he was thinking about that the whole day till he realized it was 12 already. In one hour, Gunjan would be waiting for him.

He had no plans, just feeling in him which wanted to bulge out, and he did not know what feeling it was. He decided to take Mayank's advice.

Mayank listens to all that Samrat said and replies, "You don't need to get tensed, just let your heart do the talking. Go in front of her and leave everything else to your heart, let her know, or it might be too late by the time you think you are ready"……..

Samrat thinks about Mayank's advice and glances at the watch which says 12:45…..

He walked towards the canteen, little did he know that what he was going to tell Gunjan was exactly what she had wanted to hear…

She was waiting for him. He walked up to her and began without a second thought, told her that, "Chashmish, since I met you I never thought of anyone else, I can't think of anyone but you…. I love you Chashmish, I love you"……

He regained consciousness and looked up into her eyes, which sparkled with happiness as she ran to hug him tightly, they were each others' …………… SAJAN FOREVER ……..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am the first one to comment!!!!!! 😊

well this was a very nice oneshot........

i loved it!

thanks for the pm.........Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 14 years ago
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was cool reallyy amazing
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just one word   amazing..........
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
plz do write more 1shot on sajan.......love d way u write.....
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sweetsonal156 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 👏 keep up the updating👍🏼 i just loved it ❤️and pls add me in ur pm list
Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was sooooooo cute and sweet....i wish u continue your one shot....very nice!!!!

love
arushi
SoniRita thumbnail
good work it was awesome loveeeeeeeeeee sajan/monaya
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
tht was soooooooooooooo gud!!!!!! could u do mre ff...... it will be amazin!!! i jus no it.