Coaching classes for Prithvi- ideas to woo Damini

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
A Diya and Jhanavi creation

Folks

It is now official the CVs have completely lost it
. I mean what the heck - I was always happy that there were no chachas and mamas and assorted cousins around to create trouble and what do we have now - a mausi and a cousin - why the hell did they not wake veggie instead if they wanted a saas-bahu angle? 😑😑😑😑😑 Ideas ka akaal pada hua hai in logon ke paas (there is a drought of ideas) 😑 😑 😑

So we need to take corrective action ASAP - this means we need to give the CVs some fresh and innovative ideas (since they seem lacking in them 🀒). So here is the plan.

Yesterday Diya made me promise to write a  poem and I took and oath as follows

Originally posted by diya86

Jhan!!

Please please please promise me that you'll write a celebratory poem when love is in the air! Chalo promise karo... lolz  Check this out Diya - my pledge πŸ˜‰

I swear πŸ˜ƒ

I solemnly swear πŸ˜ƒ

On Pri's hair 😳

and on his camouflage shirt that I hate 😑

and that Ghajini suit that I love to berate 😑

That I will write a poem to celebrate πŸ˜†

their whole love affair 😳

when love is finally in the air 😳

~Jhanavi

Diya babe - now you got witnesses too
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Obviously with the way these CVs are going I cannot fulfill my pledge anytime soon. 😭 😭 😭 So first of all we need some awesome ideas. πŸ˜ƒ

I am not just asking you for awesome ideas - I am asking you to join me in providing coaching classes to Prithvi on how to woo Damini 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Who better than us right? πŸ˜ƒ

First a little bit about Prithvi and his virtues
😍
😍😍😍😍

Kingie dear is my idea of Prince charming 😍

Don't know about you but he is my dream man, darling 😍

Bear with me for a little his virtues I shall extol ☺️

Stop smirking while reading this, you know you are going to drool.πŸ˜†

Supreme self confidence is a mark of this man 😍

Simplicity and honesty are all part of the charm 😍

Valiant and tough, ready to fulfill any mission 😍

What lies beneath is a heart filled with compassion.😍

Chivalry is not dead, he has always shown 😍

Responsible to a fault, his mistakes he will own 😍

Amends for his mistakes he will always make 😍

This man has principles he will never forsake 😍

Lies are alien to him, truth is his closest ally 😍

One look at him and into dreamland you will fly. 😍

Caring and sincere, you know you want him by your side 😍

He will fight your demons for you, he will change the tide 😍

This man is a fighter he will get the dragon slain 😍

His self control is so legendary, it is almost a pain 😍

He has patience to spare and rarely loses his cool 😍

This man is clever so don't take him to be a fool 😍

In an emergency this is a man you want around 😍

He is really level headed and his thinking is really sound 😍

Trustworthy and reliable this man will go the mile 😍

It is quite a sight to behold when he cracks a smile. 😍

Courtesy and kindness are part of the package too. 😍

His protectiveness is another trait that will impress you 😍

This is a man of his word, honorable to the core 😍

He does not have a huge ego, he is not a bore 😍

He has a strong pair of shoulders on which a girl can lean 😍

His moral compass is fabulous, with a conscience that is clean 😍

His goodness shines like a beacon on a very dark night 😍

His love for his family is supreme😍

he will protect them with all his might 😍

no one can hurt them or deliver any slight 😍

whatever may be the price, he will always do what is right.😍

That independence of his is another trait I admire 😍

All these qualities in her loved one any girl will desire 😍

Eyes that sparkle with mischief in them bright as jewels be 😍

A hunk as good looking as they come, he is easy on the eye 😍

This man loves very deeply and will always remain true 😍

With all these qualities in one great body what's a girl to do.😍

~ Jhanavi ~

With all these great qualities you think he could keep a girl happy - but no - the fellow does not know how to woo a girl 😲 😲 😲 - that bhondu ram needs out help ASAP. He needs advice and coaching which we can and will provide.πŸ˜ƒ
Now first some inspiration for wooing ideas and a reminder of what is at stake here - our very own PriDa 😭 😭 😭

Now the some inspiration. Kya ' inspiration nahin chahiye? (you don't want inspiration)? Kis kheth je mooli ho yaar? You will not get a better, built-in, rock solid excuse to drool at some fabulous PriDa pictures ' just make sure that you have a bucket and a mop close by.

Inspired? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Here is Diya giving Prithvi advice in her own unique style πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Pri, my man, a.k.a Mr.Unromantic
Please take care that the label doesn't stick

It's now time to woo your wife, for sure
But I beg of you, don't become another muftkhor

Smiles and sweet nothings are all very well
But with a woman like Damz, they just won't sell

Instead, stick to what you do best
Be a strong, passionate man - heed my humble request

Make her swoon with your intensity
And wind her up with your comments, so witty

Don't leave her side or let her out of your sight
and when she trips, just hold her tight

Pull her close and play with her hair
melt her into a puddle with that scorching stare

Ride with her into the sunset
She can't resist that, I'll bet

Or you could pull her into a slow dance
that's the perfect way to spice up your romance

Most importantly, show her that you care,
that you love her and you'll always be there

I know it seems like an uphill task
But whose fault is that, might I just ask?

For all the pain you've put her through
don't you think you deserve to suffer too?

But all the pain will soon fade away
and there'll come a time when love holds sway

Just follow our tips, for you're clueless, clearly
we won't lead you astray, cos we love you dearly!

OK doeky folks as you know we got no time to waste. Time is of the essence. All of you please come up with some pridalicious and pridasome scenes. We are going to send these scenes into the CVs with help from our wonderful TT people. I am off to go hunt Prithvi down so that we can start coaching him immediately. Some parting words from Diya

In short, our Prithvi is a man of virtue

but he really needs to learn how to woo

Queenie dearest is a tough nut to crack

So please help the King plan his line of attack

~
Diya~

These scenes will be forwarded to the CVs. So let your imaginations fly.You don;t need a lot - just a few lines will be sufficient. But before that one caveat ' in Prithvi's bhasha (language)

"Hamein apne limit mein rehana hiiiiii hogaaaa"

Please guys no risque stuff. Remember LNMDJ is a family show and Prithvi is a family man. Damzie darling said so herself 😳 😳 😳. So please PG -13 stuff only.

What are you waiting for a gold embossed invitation.

A-T-T-A-C-K 😈

Let me start

Prithvi take Damini on an actual bonafide date (sorry that restaurant thing does not count in my book). Dude, take the girl out 😭no wonder she dumped you. πŸ˜†  OK you bought her the engagement ring, I do not remember you buying her even a handkerchief besides that 😲 ' fine that ring put a big hole in your bank account and this is the recession. But, now you are the MD of Gujral industries and she is your wife πŸ˜‰. She needs to be pampered and bought some gifts. Buy her a nice saree or dress, ask her to wear it and take her someplace nice. πŸ˜† Have a nice quiet candlelight dinner on the beach and dance to some nice romantic music 😍. Yeah just take PB along πŸ˜‰.  And please leave RB, GB, CB, ChB and all the other assorted bhooths behind 😑. Get down on one knee and ask her to be your wife ' I mean properly propose- get the girl an eternity ring maybe😍 . Tell her in clear terms that she really means to you. What girl can refuse to melt after that? 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by liv2laugh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 post jhan and diya.I am not really a good writer so i think i will just stick to reading what all the fantastic FF writers on this forum are going to write.😊
Besides the new twist on lnmdj has put me in a really low mood.😭Yuck if this show really going the BT way 🀒this love triangle is going to be total torture.I am speaking from my past BT experience.
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kya yaar itna bada post!I havnt finished ur othr one YET!!! 😭
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

lovely post!

will add my stuff too IF u dont mind! 😳

bit busy...will comment in detail later!
sonika.d thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi jhaanz,
absolutely a fab post
i am d silent reader of dis forum
i am a great fan of ur posts.
i love dis forum and all d great people here esp krups,sarah,rach,maz,mru,diya,sis,eksie,sweths.
i am very fortunate to find dis form which makes my day
by d way i'm Sonika.

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WoW !! u gals keep rockn da forum wth fab posts !!!

luvly poem jhaanz dear !! our pri is rock solid inhis moral fibre !! he jus has all da virtues.. any gal wud luvvvv 2 seein their life partner.. yaa.. one lucky gal Damzie dalng is !!

n diyu.... awwwwww.. dat was cute n yaaaa much needed poem thr !!
he really needs 2 take n pen n par n make a note of all those thngs u jus said !! othrwiz.. all da new
kabab mein haddis  [kmh] will cm n bcm da latest kmh bhoots !! πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²πŸ˜² BEWARE PRI !!! πŸ˜²

... by da way..wats Ch bhoot ??! πŸ˜•

as 4 a scene :  hmmmm..well..πŸ€”

i wud luv them 2 get stranded smwer alone.. nw aint thr rains in mumbai.. or jus a plain petrol strike..or smdng... so dat they get stranded in da middle of nower ??!! may b a filmi isshstyle dhabba scne..wth a beautiful song playing in da B/G???!! sm idiot thr can chedufy damz n Pri can do wat he does best........... GLARE !!!!! 😑 HWATT !! haiiii😍

or smhw get stranded in a forest area !! damz gettn scared n our pri gvn his evr soo strng arms 4 refuge ??!!!!!! haiiiiiiiii...😍

OOk.. i knw its a bit 2 much.. 
bt if v get 2 see romantic stares n glares 4m Pri..
😍 ☺️ ☺️ wudnt it b gr8 ?????!! ❓

- Luv niki 😳
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhan & Diya ... Fabulousssssssssssssss poems!!! Am awestruck! You guys are such awwessssome awesssome writers!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Loll .. ideas to woo Damini, huh?! Hmmm .. itna asaan kaam nahin hai! Will try to come up with something and post here! In the meantime .. you guys please continue to give us such gems .. one after the other! πŸ˜ƒ 

@ Sonika - Welcome to IF and the Love Ne.. section! Hope you have fun here .. and I'm glad you decided to become active and post! Its always fun having new friends around! 😳 
Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
DesiMasalaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

as 4 a scene :  hmmmm..well..πŸ€”

i wud luv them 2 get stranded smwer alone.. nw aint thr rains in mumbai.. or jus a plain petrol strike..or smdng... so dat they get stranded in da middle of nower ??!! may b a filmi isshstyle dhabba scne..wth a beautiful song playing in da B/G???!! sm idiot thr can chedufy damz n Pri can do wat he does best........... GLARE !!!!! 😑 HWATT !! haiiii😍

or smhw get stranded in a forest area !! damz gettn scared n our pri gvn his evr soo strng arms 4 refuge ??!!!!!! haiiiiiiiii...😍

OOk.. i knw its a bit 2 much.. 
bt if v get 2 see romantic stares n glares 4m Pri..
😍 ☺️ ☺️ wudnt it b gr8 ?????!! ❓

- Luv niki 😳

Word ...I would also want to see PriDa geting stranded and yes defo add rain to the mix .... they seriously need to show some PriDa "alone" πŸ˜‰ time . "Savni" have their own mini mansion but when was the last time PriDa went out of Gujral  Mansion??? for alone time???
DesiMasalaFan thumbnail
@livtolaugh - awesome post.. OMG how do you guys manage to come up such awesome and apt poetry that is not just wonderful but also aptly captures the essense of the characters... hats off to you ....

our Kinggie Defo needs coaching classes for wooing Damz... especially with munna and mausi duo entering the GM ..and he should be thankful that there are some outstanding "coaches" in this forum to make his "Munna Bhagao and Damnee Patao" andolan a super duper successπŸ˜‰
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed Post Diya and Jhaanu πŸ‘  esp since I am still a very very angry at the gharelu angle being pushed down our throats!!!😑

Pri is Pri... he shld be stuck with Damz in situations which Diya mentions in her rom-com.. hayeee😍..

muddy fall.. would love to see that.. not on mumbai streets though.. hahaha.. what with all the junk on the road.. hahaha

will add more later.. mind still slow ..

-- Mru