BDKTH- written update 28 dec*complete*

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**Rekha** thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much 4 da update
percare2202 thumbnail
Gush.........it had to stop on that point huh......... now i'll keep thinking what would he say to Shamoli and what did Veeru said to Kunal Mehra..........I do believe that he said something good but we have πŸ˜” to wait until tomorrow to know what he said exactly......Its so hard to wait ........Can't wait..........not at allπŸ˜•

And thank you for your written updates.
Edited by percare2202 - 14 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
so what was spoken in the study was not known? ...in the news we had read that karan is going to learn the truth  about why shamoli married but some how after readin i feel that it was the other way around kunal learnt something
kchaims thumbnail
priyu dii
no it was not shown wat veeru told kunal
bt i dont think its the real matter ..its ekta story ..so it wil turn up to b sumthin ..so off topic🀣
kchaims thumbnail

Originally posted by: percare2202

Gush.........it had to stop on that point huh......... now i'll keep thinking what would he say to Shamoli and what did Veeru said to Kunal Mehra..........I do believe that he said something good but we have πŸ˜” to wait until tomorrow to know what he said exactly......Its so hard to wait ........Can't wait..........not at allπŸ˜•

And thank you for your written updates.

yeash we wil have to wait πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Tanya!!! πŸ€— The merger episode was good, we got to see a lot more of Bayytaab today!!! Shamoli was great, i wonder what Veeru told Kunal!!! πŸ€”
kchaims thumbnail
might be that shamoli always wanted to stay wit her sisters ...so she wished ki kunal mehra wud bring them also here !