Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
he is definately going to goof up...the guy still hasn't grasped the fact that the situation is not all flowery as he think...even Naina has figured that out....Mr. Eternal sunshine needs to get the biggest jhatka of his life to understand and be mature
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

he is definately going to goof up...the guy still hasn't grasped the fact that the situation is not all flowery as he think...even Naina has figured that out....Mr. Eternal sunshine needs to get the biggest jhatka of his life to understand and be mature

Exactly! I thought marriage would be the biggest jhatka of all, it didn't work to some extent! He was upset but back to his old scheming self in no time! I only hope he doesn't make a mess in front of Ayi and Baba, otherwise baad mein bahut problem hogegi!
-bhootni- thumbnail
I have no hope left...seriously...now I want Tamz to get married to Aniket so at least Sid matures up!!! either he is too sure of himself or he is too stupid...I am really sorry about being so harsh but I am on a verge of whacking him along with Yuvi
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail

I have no hope left...seriously...now I want Tamz to get married to Aniket so at least Sid matures up!!! either he is too sure of himself or he is too stupid...I am really sorry about being so harsh but I am on a verge of whacking him along with Yuvi

Finally, you have come to the right side! lol
Seriously, he's both! Over-confidence mein stupid ban gaya! I liked Aniket from the beginning, but I didn't like him getting between SidNa, now I don't know! Ever since last week, whatever he sed to Ayi, made me unsure abt the whole SidNa track!
P.S. You're not harsh! You're my jaanu friend, who loves to whack people who truly derserve it! =P
Edited by ~*~Astargal~*~ - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol thanks...i think!!

and you're right I didn't want Aniket to come between those two but now I feel like he is more mature...Sid still needs to grow up and neither does Tamz nor her family wants to wait for that to happen...

though it'll be really silly if he matures in one day...he needs time...for that Tamz marriage needs to be stalled...but she needs to get engaged nonetheless
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail

lol thanks...i think!!

and you're right I didn't want Aniket to come between those two but now I feel like he is more mature...Sid still needs to grow up and neither does Tamz nor her family wants to wait for that to happen...

though it'll be really silly if he matures in one day...he needs time...for that Tamz marriage needs to be stalled...but she needs to get engaged nonetheless

Ohh you welcome!  Trust me, it's a compliment!! 😊

True, I completely agree, Sid in some ways has matured and became different, which was nice to see, but he still lacks maturity, responsibilty and sensitivity to other people's feeling!
I think Tamz will get engaged but not married now coz in one of the epis, a long time ago, it was sed she can get married after her internship but for now they would like her to get engaged!

-bhootni- thumbnail
hm....so I guess there is still time for Sid to mature up...and he will surely....we just have to bear with his immaturity (like we are bearing with AYM's immaturity ughh!)
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail

hm....so I guess there is still time for Sid to mature up...and he will surely....we just have to bear with his immaturity (like we are bearing with AYM's immaturity ughh!)

Hmm true! Yaar these boys, ufff!!
Chalo, der aaye durosat aaye!
~*~Astargal~*~ thumbnail
Hey, I just realised, why aren't we running? It's today, right?
Feeling up to it? =P
-bhootni- thumbnail

I wish keh dorost kabhi to aayein....lol or both of them are going to be extremely whacked by me!!! (if I can't do it in real life then I shall do it in my ff :P)