love season starting from this week

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
love seems to blossom for sraddha😉😉 ,
in the next episodes to come ,we would see----------

sraddha was standing near some lake or river watching for someone when swayam came from behind and stands infront of her and asked her whether she was looking for him😊😊.it could be seen from her face that she was pleased to see him😃😃 and was searching for an answer to swayam shyly😳.we have to see the reason in the episodes to come.again it was shown that swayam spending sweet moments with (his) sraddha roaming around the holy place of jagannathpuri 👏👏and then  (hmmmm after a long wait)   he took sraddha's preety hands in his and sraddha was little blushing ⭐️.........the scene was wowww  (lets see whether our naughty swayam would be able to trap sraddha to fall in love with him or he himself fall in his own trap)

on the other hand sraddha's elder bhabhi namrita took raja bhaiya,whom she had selected to be sraddha's husband,to her house and introduce him to the other  gharwales and also showed him the picture of sradha to which he confidently said its very easy 4 him to marry this girl and took all her property😡😡

enjoy the little precap

Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OOOMG cant wait yaar ... for their lovee romance to Start ,,, i wana see how he falls for her ... gonna rock. Shraddha will Deff get high TRPS when the track starts
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

OOOMG cant wait yaar ... for their lovee romance to Start ,,, i wana see how he falls for her ... gonna rock. Shraddha will Deff get high TRPS when the track starts

i too hope so and want their trps to go  up.its pretty low ,ihe creative team is only focussing on either sraddha and his parents or their not so well wisher gharwales .there is that spice missing which will definately be filled up by the srayam love track,i hope so!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i hpe they start it soon...ive been waiting since ages for this love track..better start soon man!!
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i hpe they start it soon...ive been waiting since ages for this love track..better start soon man!!

same here,they r keeping wait of watching their love track 4 such a long time,i hope they make up 4 it by showing an intense romantic track between them and swayam can be intense once he fell 4 her since he knows how to get someone he wnts with passion