AB PROVED REAL DESH KA AADESH WAS BAKHTIYAAR

Posted: 14 years ago
Friends , for those of you , who used to say that we , Bakhtiyar fans were giving our self "Dhilaasas to our minds" when Bakhtiyar left that BB had fixed it and he was getting the highest votes....TODAY , BB himself confirmed this indirectly..

Guys , Firstly ,Congrats to VINDOO for winning both the 1 crore and the car...no offence...I am not starting this as any hate topic or to bash anyone...Its just that we got to know who INDIA really supported all this time and who won the moral battle irrespective of whom COLORS or a lot of IF members supported....Bigg Boss himself hinted at the fact that Bakhtiyar always pooled in far higher votes than Vindoo which is an eye-opener for many whom the 120 crore Indians really supported..

AMITABH BACHCHAN PROVED MY WORDS TRUE....IT WAS JUST A SPECULATION THAT BB WANTED TO FIX THE GAME FOR VINDOO TO WIN BUT TODAY THEY PROVED THEIR ACT...
WHAT MORE A PROOF THAT GIVING BOTH THE 1 CRORE AND THE CAR TO HIM...and then mentioning indirectly that Bakhtiyar would get far higher votes than him...

Ofcourse, Bakhtiyar or anyone else wasn't forced to take the money and quit the show but there is clearly a huge intention behind this act...

I think BB did this (offer 10 lacs) after seeing yesterday's episode where Bakhtiyar was trying to discuss a deal with the housemates, which maybe indirectly was showing that he was not sure whether he would win or not...BB used this opportunity against him

At that very instant, BB realised that if they did something of this sort , out of all the housemates, Bakhtiyar most likely would fall for this.

The question is why BB wasted an enormous amount of 10 lakhs over this..

Definitely not to show his greediness...Definitely not to increase TRPs...

THEY DID THIS GAMBLE BECAUSE THEY WANTED BAKHTIYAR OUT AT ANY COST POSSIBLE BECAUSE HE WAS POOLING IN THE MAXIMUM VOTES AND COLORS TEAM WANTS VINDOO TO WIN AT ANY COST......WHY ELSE WOULD THEY DO THIS INSTEAD OF JUST DOING A SURPRISE ELIMINATION ON WEDNESDAY BECAUSE IF VINDOO WAS HAVING HIGHEST VOTES, HE WOULD WIN ANYWAYS....SO WHY ALL THIS DRAMA....OR WAIT WERE THEY AFRAID OF BAKHTIYAR GOING OUT AND TELLING THE SHOW IS SCRIPTED...SO THEY DID THIS TO MAKE HIM FALL INTO HIS OWN GRAVE?

NOBODY IS A FOOL TO THROW AWAY 10 LAKHS WITHOUT A HUGE INTENTION 😛

THEIR GAMBLE WORKED AND BAKHTIYAR FELL INTO THE TRAP
Edited by nkatrak - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mt213 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the day they sent that pandit in the house..

i was assured that bakhti used to get max votes..AND THE CHANNEL IS TRYING TO DEGRADE IS IMAGE SO THAT VINDOO CAN WIN and i was 1000% sure BI will win unless he himself walks out... 😛

when nothing worked they sent that 10 lac box (NOTE: VOTINGS LINES WERE OPEN BEFORE THE BOX WAS SENT.. so it was sent in a haste after seeing that BI will be happy with even 5% of the prize money) if it was a planned move then they would have sent the box before the voting lines were open..

but atleast they had the decency to clear out who was the clea favorite in the house.. and they HAD TO clear it out cuz obviously all the BI supporters were like WHAT ??? since 4 days..

Edited by mt213 - 14 years ago
rahulvohra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Common buddy get a life and enjoy...stop all the negative talks you will feel gud...,Just say "All is well "and sleep well...

Originally posted by: mt213

the day they sent that pandit in the house..

i was assured that bakhti used to get max votes..AND THE CHANNEL IS TRYING TO DEGRADE IS IMAGE SO THAT VINDOO CAN WIN and i was 1000% sure BI will win unless he himself walks out... 😛

when nothing worked they sent that 10 lac box (NOTE: VOTINGS LINES WERE OPEN BEFORE THE BOX WAS SENT.. so it was sent in a haste after seeing that BI will be happy with even 5% of the prize money) if it was a planned move then they would have sent the box before the voting lines were open..

but atleast they had the decency to clear out who was the clea favorite in the house.. and they HAD TO clear it out cuz obviously all the BI supporters were like WHAT ??? since 4 days..

correct ...but mt213, finally it was him who chose it....so you cannot completely blame the channel or whoever....he made a wrong decision and it was HIS fault too

but atleast , we and he got to know whom INDIA really supported...may whoever have gotten the piece of papers in the suitcase
manishaben thumbnail
hmmn aapki baat mein kuch dum hai 🤔
mt213 thumbnail

yup.. ghatte to honge.. REAL DESH KA AADMI jo malum par gaya 😉

arrey shooli jee, wat ya doing in this rotten thread, come over to vindu congrats thread, is thread pe syapa pao... 😃
mt213 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhishma_p

arrey shooli jee, wat ya doing in this rotten thread, come over to vindu congrats thread, is thread pe syapa pao... 😃

rotten why ?? let me guess.. ppl cant argue with facts.. right 😉

no one can argue with bhakhthiyar too .. he's the best 😆 😆 😆 ... anyways, i was just telling shooli to come over to the party, and not disturb u guys in "Abatomy of the loss" ..
rahulvohra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Y you wasted your time watching these reality show when you know they are fixed and winner is decided by creator of show....., No point of arguing  now you ppl cheated yourself by following this show when you ppl knew this is gone be fixed...