avi.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey everyone..today i was going through India-forums system and noticed how this celeb-ranking system works...so would like all of you to take sometime out and make Anas no.1 celeb on India-forums... just give as many as buzzes and comments on his celebrity homepage...as u can..and invite ur friends to be a part of his fan club here!!!!! more comments..more buzz..more fans=more points ..=Anas getting top of the list!! as he deserves to be no.1 (bcoz im a newbie so cant post url of it, so hav askd rumi..plz follow her..or search and do as i request u all) so please do the required!!
cheers 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dnt wrry avi we r already dng that thats y anas ki rating 63 tak a gyi ab age hi bhadegi
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup avi di,.........we r doing it n will try our level best to make him no. 1 .......well i m happy that his ranking has cum upto 68.......nahi toh he was below 100........
Rank is done 4 no. of comment so try 2 comment more n request others 2 comment.........
Its not so easy bt will try our best
.πŸ˜ƒ
plz gain more fan in AR FC in IF...... 115 is not so good come on freinds comment out when ever u canπŸ˜ƒ

u cannot comment 3 times bt not in evey min........ after every half n hour u can comment once in IF FCs
niyaati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d info avi..i ll surely post more n more
avi.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
even though there are 115 fans yet very few comment....please everyone confirm that ur a registered fan..!!..and comment on his page..!!..invite ur friends who like Anas....to make fan club members more than 200...
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear!⭐️
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avi.s

even though there are 115 fans yet very few comment....please everyone confirm that ur a registered fan..!!..and comment on his page..!!..invite ur friends who like Anas....to make fan club members more than 200...

m commenting daily
meghaparti thumbnail

gud dear...a true Anas fanπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ