Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Is its the "PHYSICAL NEED" which stops them from being just friends 😳???

No, no its the jismaani bhook packed with signs of first love. πŸ˜‰
gumsum thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

No, no its the jismaani bhook packed with signs of first love. πŸ˜‰

and devotion for wifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
they can be friends but not best friends.
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

<FONT color=#0066cc>In many films there is a dialouge:A man and woman can never be friends.What is your take on it?Do they always end up falling in love?Did you ever get attracted to a friend of opposite sex?Whom will you prefer:same sex friend or opposite sex friend?</FONT>

No,a man and women can be friends ,as far as the bollymovies are concerned in three hours it is a hit formula to show two people from opposite sex falling for each outher(people from sex can also fall but we are not concerned about that here,huh?πŸ˜†)

No,it is not like they will always end up falling in love,they can sustain a platonic relationship.But yes its also cant be said that they will never fall in love,I have actually seen people falling for each outher as well as being good friends all along.

So,its not the matter of two friends from opposite sex falling in love but where you find the right person for you,sometimes maybe in a friend sometimes not.

I have friends from same as well as opposite gender,and I value their friendship equally. 😳

Edited by tetuty66 - 14 years ago
chimuli thumbnail

Originally posted by: gumsum

And if they are teens,then option for teen marriage being allowedπŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: gumsum

devotion for wife or some disney princess? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail

Originally posted by: tetuty66

And if they are teens,then option for teen marriage being allowedπŸ˜†

and is that because of their maturity or their need to sexually express themselves πŸ˜†
chimuli thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

<br><br>and is that because of their maturity or their need to sexually express themselves πŸ˜†<br>

Oh,of course because of their maturity,dont we know teens of 15 how mature they are πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
A guy and a girl can totally be friends provided that they keep a check on their boundaries. I believe that a completely platonic friendship between a guy and a girl is not possible. It's upon them to prioritize their friendship and let their friendship rule everything and not something else. Otherwise, your friendship with the guy is gonna go down the pipe.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My observation states that man and woman can be friends. Most probably, a stage will come when both might consider a romantic front after initial friendship. If they don't talk about it but ponder about it individually and come to the honest conclusion that the friend is not meant as a life partner, then they'll remain as friends.

Agar romantic chance dikhta hai, to bhai phir to thoda panga hoga.πŸ˜†