extravaganza thanksfulness 4 ur wishes

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Birthday gal...yahi forum par thi...but was thinking how to thank  all u guys......

It has been a gratification to be a member of prc forum and to receive lots of admirable wishes, gifts, food, and loads and loads of love from all the precious prcians and the lovely members of india forums..... i jus wanna say a big..a very big and a special thank u to ma dazzling rakhi di  who took her valuable time out for me to make my birthday day the most memorable day of my life on the prc forum. Rakhi di i am indebted to you for all your effort you put in to make my birthday more than exclusive and the bst one eva. Mein aap ka shukriya karthi hu....jo aap ne mere liye itni taqleef uthai....so a big thanks to u...love u loads my sweet, lovely, great and dazzling rakhi di..i appreciate your hard work and ur pm's...aap ki jitni tareef uthni thori...may all ur wishes be fulfilled and jo aap ka dil ek baar hurt kare uss ka dil 10 times ziyaada dil dhuke ....humesha khush rahiye....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to all the members once again....for ur gracious wishes, gifts, food.....i am thrilled to be given all this from u guys.

Thanks jazz, for wishing me and ur gorjas siggie....i am more than flattered.....thanks for ur pm too...xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks khushi di...for wishing me....and for the birthday animations..cards..gifts..ur adorable angels...the food....and for taking out ur precious time and for making me some siggies...thank u very much....love u loads...by da way ur siggies were beautiful and superb...thanks di...an exclusive thanks to uxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks maharani ji...megha di..thanks for wishing me...love u loads...i am very happy...thanks againxxxxx

Thanks ma sweetyjaan zoah...thanks for ur wonderful creation...i loved it....thanks alot.....i appreciate ur lovely work...the bst gift.....so special thanks to u too.....thanks for wishing me...luv u loadsxxxxxxxx

I am more than delighted to receive loads of pm's from many members...rakhi di, urooj di, khushi di, sita di, swati di, jazz, lina and many more....so thanks to u guys as well.  

Mehr di shukriya for coming on the prc forum and for wishing me...thanks alot mehr di...thanks for da messages...cards....luv u loadsxxxxxxxxxxx

rumi dear...meri sweet and lovely nandini ke  bigda raees...thanks for ur delicious........ food..cakes...hugs...cards...gifts...siggies....poems...pics...wishes...and moreover...prc and sanyo's pic..and siggies..i am very grateful to u for all this....so loads of love and thanks to u too. Thanks for making ma day tremendous huni...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nandu meri sweet nandini...thanks for the khana ...it was yummy...tumhara food eat kar ke mein moti hogaye lolz..so a huge thanks for everything..for the birthday pic....wishes...messages....gifts..foods..cards....good looking cakes...hugs...teddybears..drinks....poems...and songs....aur yaad nahi raha ...aur haan

Baar baar din yeh aaye
Baar baar dil yeh gaye
Tum jiyo hajaron saal 
Yeh meri hain aarzoo
Happy birthday 2 u
Happy birthday 2 u

Bahot acha Ghana tha.....thanks huni.....  a big thanks to u too...love u loads sweet heart.....thanks for  ur valuable time...and all the effort u put in to make ma day more than fabulous... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Praty di ma stunning angel...mwwaaaaahhh...thank u very much...thanks for the messages....for wishing me....for  the food...the gifts...the cakes..the cards....the chocolates...thanks for everything praty di...thanks for taking out ur time and for wishing me...luv u loads..an extravaganza thanks to u....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kali di shukriya for coming on the forum and for wishing  me...thanks alot for wishing me and ur sweet messages...love u loadsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mahak Sinha thanks for cumin on the forum and 4 wishing me....thanks alot...i am honoured xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abira sweetie...thanks for wishing me...thanks for the sweet messages...the yummy cakes...chocolates...love  u loads...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sita di...ma adorable prcian....thanks for the messages on ma scrapbook, the pm's....thank u very much for the cards....the sweet messages.....the lovely food...And for everything else...thanks a lot di 4 wishing me...luv u loads..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u lina....thanks for the sweet messages.....the birthday animations......luv u loads sweetie....thanks for coming on the forum and for wishing me..i am  very pleased...thanks alotxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks manated...by mandy...thanks for the wishes and the luvly messages....thanks alot....love u loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks swati di...for the sweet messages..wishes...the balloons....the chocolates...the yummy food....love u loads..Thanks 4 cumin on the forum....love u loads...aap  ko meri umar bhi lag jaye...shukriya swati dixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shukriya urooj di...love u loads...thanks for the chocolates...the cards...wishes...messages.....food...cakes...thanks for everything and for the pm's....thanks for taking out ur valuable time for me...so shukriya.....love u loads.....aap ko bhi happy birthday.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mahaklovesmayur Thanks for wishing me huni....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

moonlight44...thanks for wishing me and ur messages...love u loads...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sanskruthi (yogitha) thank u vry much...for u sweet messages...and for ur wishes...luv u loadzz...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks cardenia...thanks alot for the cards and wishes...thanks soooo much...love  u loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maria bbz...thanks alot for wishing me...for ur sweet messages.....for ur cakes...wishes.....gifts.....food....thank u very much....i am thankful  to god to have a luvly frend like u..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx luv u loads

Gunjankapoor...special thanks...thanks for wishing me...luv u loads..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sur_Singhania.......thanks for wishing me and for ur sweet message...love u loads....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kuldeep empire...tussi great ho...thanks for the cards...thanks for wishing me...luv u loadzz......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iqra sweet ma gorjas sweet heart...thanks for wishing me nd for ur sweet message..love u loads...thanks once again...love u loadsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shruja....thanks for wishing me hun.....luv u loads...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last but not least...thanks rakhi  di...once again...thank u very much....i am pleased and am very contented.....rakhi di...i am feeling very special today....mujhe nahi patha how to thank u....ab mein kya kahu aapse...kaha se shuru karu patha nahi....aap ne sach  kaha tha that u  will make 24 december the greatest day. Thankfulness for all ur effort, all ur work.....ur wishes....your cards.....ur messages.......ur chocolates....cakes.....yummy food.....drinks...balloons....jewellery......gifts....hugs....and loads of loads of love....thanks di....i am obliged with all this from you......thanks alot....aap ka bahot shukriya.....love u loads....once again...a extravaganza thanks to my dazzling and awesome di......

thanks prcians for ur love, kindness and generosity

luv u all 

Edited by letsrockshona - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

princess,sach mein kitni  bari speech dia hain tumne.

anyway,We all love u and I'm happy to make u happy.
We did it because we love u.
thanks for lovely wishes princess.
u r walways welcome dear.
love u lots dear😳.
Waise tumhara baat se now I'm speechless.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
itni badi speech my god shona we love u
iqra11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

itni badi speech my god shona we love u

speech hi hai...mein aap sab ka personally thanks karna chati isliye..luv u too
iqra11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

princess,sach mein kitni  bari speech dia hain tumne.

anyway,We all love u and I'm happy to make u happy.
We did it because we love u.
thanks for lovely wishes princess.
u r walways welcome dear.
love u lots dear😳.
Waise tumhara baat se now I'm speechless.

thanks di...i jus wanted to thank u...i hav been writing this since yesterday...sab ko personally thanks kiya hai...as above
i shud say thanks to u...u made my day tremendous...love u loads...thanks for ur valuable time and for everythingxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mein bhi speechless hu
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

speech hi hai...mein aap sab ka personally thanks karna chati isliye..luv u too

mere liye tu hi speech likhna aage se mujhe likhna n padna dono hi boring lagta hai😛
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
friends mein toh yeh saab chalta hai dear shona 😳

Edited by urooj101 - 14 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arey yaar agagr moti ho gayi ho toh dieting kar lo fir se dubli ho jaogi lol.Neways U r always welcum dear. we all luv u sweety.
iqra11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

mere liye tu hi speech likhna aage se mujhe likhna n padna dono hi boring lagta hai😛

teek hai....waise bhi mujhe speech dena bahot pasand hai😆
iqra11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urooj101

friends mein toh yeh saab chalta hai dear shona 😳