Meera going off air?

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

Do Hanson Ka Joda, the new show to launch on Imagine might take Meera's place, I have read that the show starts on like 20th Jan, does that mean Meera has a few episodes left? What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu669 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah ..I have read news like that ..it will be very bad to see that  a classic show like Meera  will be ended abruptly ...

Currently Meera has left Chittor for ever and went to her brother Jaimal's place Merrtah . But she finds Jaimal dead  and Jaimal's mother Shanti Devi vehemently asks Meera to leave Merrtah...she considers her inauspicious ....if it's shown in upcoming episodes that Meera is leaving Meertah ..then we can think that Meera will end soon..It's my guess...bcoz  I have read that Meera has left Mertaah ..then she went towards Brindaban...she spent her days like a Sannyasini ther remebering her Giridhar Gopal in HIS playground...then she went for Dwaraka ..its heard that there she got merged into the idol of Ranachorji(Sri Krishna) in Dwaraika temple ...

HOPE MEERA CONTINUES NORMALLY AS IT WAS PLANNED...It's is such a good show ..
kritika31984 thumbnail
Is meera ending?????????plz tell me
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No, I don't think it is anymore. NDTV Imagine Wesbite says Do Hanson Ka Joda and Devi are going to take the 9:30pm and 10pm slots respectively.
rk46 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhh thanks
 good
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its a gud show but i think sagars has to work hard on it
sweetcrazypari thumbnail
can any1 tell me what is d name of New meera?😊😊😊

plzzzzzzzzzzzz