Dec 24th Written Update

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Scsns 1: Abhi is running up the stairs and  Anita is trying to keep things back in his drawer when se hears  the dorr open and she hides. Actually he sees her thro the TV shadow and then he says Tum !! I knew tum hi ho sakthi ho and then she says that my rooms Tv is ot wrking so I cam here and then can't I come here.. Abhi says that you have changed soo much I used feel great that I had a sis like you but now.. u have changed soo much and then Anita says that yeah u helped me when I was in pblm with Anuj but that house belongs to Anuj also .. Abhi accuses her what right she had to  break RS uncle's FD.. Anita tlls him that I wonder if you have changed after doing soo much samaj seva and now u r helping the Sethis soo much..OK now our paths are different Uff this Anita has gone mad :(

Abhi leaves the room and then Anita  talks to Simi's phto and tells wonder what my brother is seeing in you .. He has had ek say badkar ek girlfriend. and you are seeing at this Buddi Moti middle class type girl pay mar mita I wonder what level is the love I need to find out ASAP

Scene 2: Simi phone is ringing and Simi is abt to pick when Neetu takes it and says its my phone call vicky has phoned for me can i talk alone stairing at Simi and then tells vicky who is on the phone that I cannot talk now I will talk later.. Then She tells Simi leav me alone with my fate .. Simi asks is Vicky marrying you?

After sometime its difficult to get abortion done Neetu cuts saying that she dose'nt want to get aborted.. Simi tells I know u hate me but think abt ma papaji and to be living with a shamful life  will be difficult.. To this Neetu says sharam aur besharm ka tekka aap nay ley rakaha hai na.. and she walks off

Scene 3: RB has eaten well and he is sitting in the car and goes with his BG.. Then he gets out of the car and tels that wonder what  they put in the food.. and then BG asks what time shall I come tmrw.. Then RB says ur work is done u scared Abhi now go I have'nt got u in  dahej and then BG  says give me money RB is like  what and then BG  says sir ji in an angry tone then RB says I was kidding.. Abhi is watching all this sitting in his jeep hidding behind a book.Then RB gives some more and the BG  goes of on his bike, RB goes off and Abhi follows the BG.. and then he offers him more money and there is music  when that ius happeninhg

Scene 4: Simi infornt of Mata rani and asking  her to give sad buddi to Neetu and help  her not spoil her life and she rings the temple bell and then sees Abhi next to her and smiles but then it was some lady who  rang the bell and went pased her .. Then she smiles and sends  a message " Natkat laal  tera radha kare intezaar and teek jab bahej 4  nahi to  melay Maar maar maar !!!" and sends SMS to Abhi..

(Translation for this !! Simi tells ABhi thro SMS that he is like lord Krishna and she is Radha and she is waiting for him @ 4 pm and if he dose'nt turn up she will give him beatings 😳😉)

Scene 5: Anita is keeping Simi's pic back the the dairy and is keep in the drwaer when the SMS rings on Abhi's phone which is on the bed .. Anita is abt tio pick it when Abhi comes out of the shwer and Anita quicky goes out of the room and Abhi takes the phone and reads the messag sent by Simi and smiles and says OK and writes  back "See you Yaar!!" and outside the door Anita is hearing all this and talks to herself So Ms. Karolbagh and looks like she will find out soething

Scene 6: House shown Its RB house and he is in the loo reading a mag of some babes in bikini or something and  getting all types of feelinmgs and then he smells someting and sees smoke under the door and is scared and calls for mummy and not able to escape and then a paper gets in and then he starts reading the paper which says that he shud step out as KBTA president and release the shop of RS.. and he is so scare that he signs and  puts the paper back thro the door..

Scene 7: Abhi is dusting the bench so that the two of them can sit but SImi is sitting on the grass.. and then seeing this he also goes and sits on the grass.. and then  they are talking and then phone rings and then the BG of RB whom Abhi gave money says Kaam Ho gaya boss and he tells that RB signed the paper and then Abhi is soo happy he informs Simi that soon RS' Uncles shop will be opened soon and no one can close sethi and sons .. Simi tells  that RB is a bad guy and he can do anything. Abhi says that I am with you so nothing can happen only I will catch cold since I am sitting on the grass with you. and then Simi says har baat pay mazaak achha nahi hai and thn Ahi says  Kya karron I am a 22 year old boy no thats why and  then  he says that u can't catch me ..

(Translation BG says the work is done and Simi tells that  you should'nt joke around with everything )

Simi says Ok  I will do and show you and then he runs and she runs after him and they are playing running and then she gets tired nice B music is going on from movie Chameli and then Simi  is tired and sits on the grass and then she calls out to ABhi he comes from the back and closes her eyes. Simi is glad that Abhi was there and then she pulls him closer and tells u find all this fun I was soo scared and then she tells him that promise me you will not  hide from me and then he tells her that  once uncles  shop is pened i wil comes and ask for ur hand in marriage and make u Mrs. Abhinav Tarneja and no one can stop. I am sure ur kismat will also not stop me.

Then Abhi says I am sure that uncle will give me what ever I want and I will ask ur hand in marriage.. All this Anita is hearing behind a bush and then she tracks back all that she saw and tries to put 2 + 2 and then she thinks that  wow Simi di nay essa Bada Haat Mara Hai

Precap: ANita is telling all this to Anuj and Anuj is shocked that Simi di can do all this and then Anita tels Anuj tum  na Gar kay Rahey Na Ghat Kay  or somthing like Dhobhi kay Kutey Bannay Waley ho !!!

(Translation Anita tells Anuj you  will have nothing  for ourself and you may not get any importance, You have no house  for urself  )
Excuse my typos and I  was able to cover everything I could :)Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanku thank you for the update (just the word in hindi I not understand so I am still in the black lol) I was right that Anita was going to quickly discover the ties that bind Abhi and Simi and I'm it is against no evidence to the contrary in all cases
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What did u not unerstand let me know I will translate !!! 😊
chanchal09 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Bobbie. My hatred for Anita is increasing with every episode! More trouble for Abhi-SImi.
ramas thumbnail
it was an awesome episode I loved abhi simi phone conversation it was my kind. Thanks shanti.
chanchal09 thumbnail
Sorry, I should have said thanks a lot to Shanti for the update!
shalini01 thumbnail
ok first up thank u for the update. OMG I HATE ANITA!!! i cannot find the words to describe her. UFFFFFF!!!😡 i really annoyed. can her character get any worse and anju is such a dumb jerk, i mean come on, dont believe that stupid wife u have, think bout ur sister's happiness after all that she has done to ensure his happiness...and neetu's too. SHAME on them both.
pjwa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! it was great.... i liked ths SMS conversation between simi and abhi...that was something different than what's usually shown in serials... Alteast a good refreshing episode than the usual rona-dhona..

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shanti for update,,Finally creative gave good Xmas gift..
Anita find out that Link between Abhi-Simi let see how she create Tamasha..
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the lovely update.  Anita is just so evil.