Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

Guys no worries, the whole premise of  this show is how Pratigya changes krishna after marraige. And though he loves her madly 😍 he and his family don't really respect women and how this changes so I do think they are gonna get married woohooo!!! Well atleast this whayt you can infer from the synopsis lol 😃 But true i'll be so mad if they didn't get married but i'll prolly watch it still to get a glimpse at krishna lol and he'll me more interesting😉 when he's mad lol haha

reallyyyy???oh thanks a ton for telling now there are more chances of KP getting married
oh he n his family men dunt respect women ohhh i see😲😳😆
its ohkkkk he luvsss her so so muchhhh hes so hot n dashing hes funnyy..
hes craxyyy..hes brave hes got it alll😃
ya he is always a treat to watch well said mentallycrazy..
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prettygirl19, Yes I hear ya , I just started watching the show couple days ago, and I'm already head over heels for our krishna😳. I mean i joined indiaforums like 2 years back  but rarely partcipated in any discussions even though i visited forums quite often but because of our dashing krishna i had to be active and then finally logged on even when i had forgotten the  password. Don't wanna be rude but even if he doesn't get with the girl, there'll be something irrestible about him and we can all have claim over him lol   😍😍 I don't feel sad for him either becuz he's strong and has unforgettable attitude lol!!! Yeah i'm totally blown away by him haha😳😳  sorry for my carrying on lol
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

Prettygirl19, Yes I hear ya , I just started watching the show couple days ago, and I'm already head over heels for our krishna😳. I mean i joined indiaforums like 2 years back  but rarely partcipated in any discussions even though i visited forums quite often but because of our dashing krishna i had to be active and then finally logged on even when i had forgotten the  password. Don't wanna be rude but even if he doesn't get with the girl, there'll be something irrestible about him and we can all have claim over him lol   😍😍 I don't feel sad for him either becuz he's strong and has unforgettable attitude lol!!! Yeah i'm totally blown away by him haha😳😳  sorry for my carrying on lol

oh wow reallyyy?/thats so gud ya krishna krishna kki acting uska style attitude BG music
the way he talks his speech his actions his joking around kinda attitude wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
that makes me stick here at forum n talk abt him NONSTOP😆i can understand ur feelings😳😉but yar krishna onscreen pratigya ka hai offscreen hum san arhaan krishna deewanis ka👏but pleaseeeeeeee krishna n pratigya shuld be for eachother in this serial😳😳stay active as we need krishna deewanis here👏
Edited by PrettyGirl19 - 14 years ago
mentallycrazy thumbnail
So i just watched 24 december episode, just now man now i definitely think they will get together, first because he is scary today, goodlooking but creepy, like his acting is soooo good that he creeped me out lol but i was glued at the same time😳. Him being a gunda creates a conflict and all serials run towards a conflict😭, so yeah because of this they'll get together. Another is that if you've noticed she hasn't seen his face yet, him being his usual self so that also indicates that she will get married to him  during weird circumstances and find out his truth after marraige and that'll create conflict to so yeah they'll definitrly get together with cherry on top. you don't worry about poor krishna man i;m starting to get scared for pratigya lol krishna is such a don but excited as well lol haha we'll she what happens but yeah i'm his deewani now too lol haha but feel kinda disgusted at myself but who cares he's sooooo dreamy😍
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
krishna is a lkot more than jst being a hero or jst being a lover.he is a DEEWANAS,a genuine one....u kno he is not a goon,he cnt be........ in the last episode wen evryone was jst running away and pratigya's ghrawale were nowhere to be seen he cud hve fled with hert. he did hold her hand bt jst becoz he wanted to hold it an thats all.....he is sooooo muich determined in his love for pratigya...he promised himself that he wud know her name frm her lips only and he did ity........i hve nevetr seen a more confident lover than krishna....he is totally obssesed abt pratigya...........bht dino ke baad aisa hero mila hai jo apne pyaar ka deewana hai......bht rona dhona ho gaya............now we r really going to watch sumthng new............this will surely turn out to be the best sertiaql in star plus........ita soooooo much different than all those typical SAAS BAHU types...................

krishna krishna and only krishna.........................
after sujal................we r again seeing such a love story with so much gravity and obssesion.....................

did u guys notice one thing? krishna did not harm pratigya in any way........he was just gazing at her.......that was sooooooooooooooooooooooo suuuuuupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbbbb i mean i was spellbound at his attitude.........

krishna really ROCCCCKSSSSSSSSSSSS👏

if this story puts krishna in a negative role thjen that wud be their biggest mistake i say.......becoz the show rocks only for this negatively positive concept..................

and did u see the promo? krishna was going on an on repeating pratigya's name......................................like as if he has lost all thots....................
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sry there was soo much spelling mistake..actually i am myself going mad abt krishna😛
mentallycrazy thumbnail
So true what you said about sujal, you just stole the words right out of my mouth lol!! yeah woh mujhe sujal ki yaad dilatha hai!!! Well atleast  krishna, he's strong and will stick up to his love 😳and not be like other male leads who can easily go against their love, example alekh and sagar ugh 🤢 Yeah this is gonna one nice ride lol
ArhainAshish thumbnail
ya kaasshh well said and mentallycrazy i luv alekh n sadhna dunt knw wats wrng with alekh these daysss:((:((krishna wont ever do this his luv is above anything else...muwahhhhhhhhhhh