16th november update....

reema_19 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
here it goes

rajeshwari sachedev goes to raghu's house then his father opens the door . she says to him that raghu ka accident ho gaya hai .his father was like raghu has died 7 yrs back . and  rashwari was shocked . she says to him aghu is  aslie he plays with my son . then she was shocked and wondering all the things happened with  her . she was on the road while some cso fasted . then she was fine .

then next day .
rajeshwari is talking to her husband mohit. and she is saying to him that we are leaving this house.this house is dangerious for yash. then mohit is like are u mad . wat are u   doing??. then yash comz and says that i will not go and i will not leave raghu.

rajeshwari to mohit .  ill talk to u later. she goes   yahs's room and knock his door but his door was  lock then suddnely door opens and yash is just sitting on bed . then rajeshwari goes in to yash  room . then she notice some ball coming like bouncing  boncing .  then she goes to her room for packing . i think that  ball was raghu's    .then she says to yash lets go .  we are leaving  .yash was not in his room .  he was playing with raghu in the drawing room. then she is shocked .  and she is afraid too  . she snatched yash and raghu was all   over the drawing room. then she takes the glass and throws but mohit comz .  she tells mohit she is leaving the house . then  they go to some guest house.rajeshwari was talking to mohit that raghu is alive . then they all are sleepingg.suddenly a bad dream comz to  rajeshwari mind that mohit  has a murder by raghu  . but it was a dream .

thanx
reema.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks reems...gr8 update 😃