Rishta.com - About the show + Character Sketch

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Opposites attract? Really? Think again. Rishta.com is the story of these extremely opposite but compassionate souls who claim to be living life the right way. Rishta.com is the story of two contrasting individuals namely Isha and Rahul who open a matrimonial agency and try to unite the matches made in heaven, on earth. But while accomplishing the most challenging job, they encounter extreme cases, and illogical requests of their clients.  As two strikingly different individuals, the way the deal with these circumstances proves the line that men are from mars and women are from Venus. What follows is series of hilarity and the perfect sweet-salty recipe for a "Happily Ever After".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adil112 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Isha Mirchandani
Well mannered, Chic and Classy… Meet Isha! 
A true workaholic, Isha is highly efficient, sincere and organized. She is a true believer in the institution of marriage and not surprisingly she has chosen a job of finding compatible couples. 'Detached attachment' is territory unexplored and hence at times vulnerable and easily hurt. Beautiful, confident, soft at heart, highly compassionate and caring is what defines Isha. 

P.S: Hates Flirts and can kill them (read 'Rohan')

Rohan Mehra
Hot body, Cool attitude… Meet Rohan! Try getting a glimpse of his just out of the bed look and you can't help falling in love with this charming young man. Though a concept called, 'happily-ever-after' is bird unknown to our hero; he decides to be a matchmaker. Naughty, Flirty, Easy going, Witty, Intelligent are some of the words that describe Rohan, the reason why he is a runaway hit with all the women. 

P.S: He hates over compassionate human beings (read 'Isha')

-Nadii- thumbnail
'Happily Ever After' Tips
Unanimously agreed by Isha and Rohan (which is very rare)
Surprises are always the energy boosters and motivators for any relationship. Keep your partner guessing of what is the next special treatment they are going to be rewarded
-Nadii- thumbnail
 I Say...
  Isha Says Rohan Says
Friendship Through thick or thin, you need to have friends to enjoy life as it comes Can't live without them... They handle me so well when I am drunk
Love Unconditional and Unplanned... Just happens to you Is that same as sex?
Marriage Blissful Life... Everyone should experience it! God Bless them
One night stands Next question please, before I shoot you Okay, where do we start from...
Thank you for the brief intro!
Looking forward to watch the first episode!

x x