avi.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A recent incident affecting many of us has left me bewildered and baffled. There are kinds of people and hence, kinds of fans. What is common in all of us is love and respect for our favourite but then there are times when imagination surpasses reality in few, and that's the case here. I am also a fan like you all so i am not justifying or criticizing anyone's love and respect for our favourite but all i want is to request everyone that if you are a fan then be matured enough to handle your love!

just don't be a cynic day-dreaming throughout  resulting in much more craziness,getting out of your hands and becoming a threat of getting leaked into media. We all know how media is hungry and capable of making such a small incidences into next day's headlines leading all sorts of trouble to AR and his family!

If you love AR..i am sure that he is very happy and pleased ,indeed that he has such a lovely fan,but just imagine when he gets to know what you did by using his name..he or anyone of us will be upset as its thoroughly wrong!!
Love is most special feeling and gift that you give someone so have pride and warmth in giving it to AR by wishing him all the luck and success in many..many years to come..as that's the way a true fan is being a strong support not a trouble maker..!!

Its my humble request to everyone ..that please try understanding the reasons behind such a drastic expression of emotions..

wishing a very MERRY AND JOYFUL christmas to you and all your loved ones..!!
May GOD bless all โญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but wats the matter anything serious
mad_about_anas thumbnail
zara is having some relation with anas wow๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† g88 fun i saw in FB of anas rashid wah bhi wah kamal hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
abhipsabanerjee thumbnail
kaal bohot bara tamasa ho raha hai kyu Miss.Rumela Daw bachha na saka anas ke ish baat ko chupa bhi na saka humne saab pata anas fan base wah wah achha tamasa hai wah ........ kaal toh bohot damdi de rahi thi neahi aisi koi baat neahi aj sare batti gul ho gaye tum jitna bhi chipau neahi chipa๐Ÿ˜†
na idhar ki rahi na udharki agar hum baat bole toh kya kaar logi tum haan darate ho hume๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by abhipsabanerjee - 14 years ago
anasrashidbe8 thumbnail
well nice oing charo anas ka dusra raksak a gaya avi.s ek hai rumela dusri ya ha ha ha๐Ÿ˜†
rumela711926fan thumbnail
wah ke kaal ka tamasa aj bhi chal raha hai enjoy guys..........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sorry rumela yaar i am ur g8 fan paar ya baat is v. ๐Ÿคก
this r all fare things u all just stop it๐Ÿ˜ก plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i warn u yesterday stop it now๐Ÿ˜ก
mad_about_anas thumbnail
i don't mind wht ever u say rumela anas ki chamchi ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: mad_about_anas

i don't mind wht ever u say rumela anas ki chamchi ๐Ÿ˜†

plz don't create a fight here plzzzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rumela711926

this r all fare things u all just stop it๐Ÿ˜ก plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i warn u yesterday stop it now๐Ÿ˜ก

rumi anything serious n
plz guyz stop making fun out of it
megha plz look into the matter
n plz members maintain the dignity of the forum