23,12,2009 Written and Video Update

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Hii Guys πŸ˜‰

ME back with the update again πŸ˜› ... Okay so todays Episode is soo worth watching please do not miss ... So Much Sawyam

Video Update
Credit - Nipun97

Episode starts with ...

Shraddha's older brother gets angry and leaves. He goes to his room and starts packing his bags in anger and says i will go to mom and dad and tell them everything about you ... he says i have had enough of this. Namrita *Older Bhabi* starts to go to the cupborad and pulls out a bottle saying if you leave i will drink this and then give it to the kids. Her husband says you cant do that. The chachi walks in saying lawyer is here. Namrita and Rama both hi5 on their plan.

Family sitting in the living room. The lawyers asks why he is brought here. They say that they need the papers and they'll give him as much money as he wants. The lawyer agrees after many times they say. He gives them the papers and leaves.

When he is about to sit in the car some guys come and take him forcely.

Sawyam walks into the dark room *OMG This guys takes BREATH AWAY.* the lawyer asks why he is brought. Sawyam questions him about the papers and asks if there real or not. The lawyer is tensed and lies. Sawyam says okay thats all ... but if i find out your lieing that you wont live. *HAI kya attitude hai yaar* He leaves.

Scence Switch

The family is standing in Paddo's house. Chaci hands him the papers but he says that i only take it from men that are my standred not women. Chacha gives him the papers and Paddo gets happy saying today if i want i can get the whole world in my wrist.

Scence Switch

Sawyam *OMG please dont miss his today ... SO HOT* the lawyers comes to his feet saying please forgive me. He tells him the papers are fake. Saywam says that cut his fingers so he wont do it again. *Even Hot as a GOON* the lawyers says i'll tell you everything please dont hurt me.

Scence Switch

The family is happy that PAddo fell for their prank. Chacha asks for the money. The whole family is happy to see the load of money being given. The girls steal money from eachother. Chachi says sorry girls handle this in our home. Paddo seems annoyed.

Scence Switch

Sawyam slaps the lawyer Across the Face *Hai Mein MArjawan* He says how could you lie to us and betray us. Sawyam tells the gaurds to leave him and bring him inside. SAwyam walks into the room where everyone is. He grabs the money out of Chachi's hand and tells the gaurds to take money away. He Tells paddo what the turth and the lawyer agrees saying they made me do it. Paddo seems angry and takes off his shoes. The chachi does a drama that she cant breath and all of them rush out. *LMFAO too funny Must Watch*

Scence Switch

Shraddha and the whole bus around a guy trying to breath. *Aj sab ko Astma ka attack hoo raha hai.* Shradhaa gives him water. Girls complain saying that how many time we have to. Shraddha gives him medicene and tells the girls to feel what he feels and not about how late we are. The guy becomes better and they get on the bus.

Scence Switch

Sawaym sitting on the railing of the roof side looking up. *Okay this wil be my last time updating since everytime i talk about him my mind goes CRAZY LMFAO* Paddo is upset that Shraddha is the owner and now they have to chase her again. Sawyam says that shraddha is his target and and he will handle it. He says i am going to marry her to get the property. PAddo tries to refuse saying that i dont want you to marry her and ruin your life for property. He says after the property is his they'll get divorced. *NOt so much my jaan ... something called LOVE*

PAddo's wife hears this and is shocked looking at Sawyam.

PreCap

Sawyam telling Paddo that he will handle shraddha and get her to fall in love with him. *Looking Too HOT*

Okay peeps that all.

Todays epi was 9/10 ... SO MUCH SAWYAM .. and plus the famiy planned failed OMG ... dont not miss

Too goood.

PRess Like button

Love Harsha 😳

IMP NOTE - Sorry guys for so many personel comments i cant control with Sawyam 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
todays epi was wicked..we'll see a love track from tomorrow..altho its gna b fake atm but m sure he'll fall for her...

paddo's wife hearing it all wnt do shraddha any gd i gt a feeling she wil try telling shraddha bt it'll b 2 late...

i cudnt stop laughing wen chachi did her act...haha...
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Sawyam walks into the dark room *OMG This guys takes BREATH AWAY.*REALLY HE LOOKED DAMN HOT WITH HIS INNOCENT CHARMING FACE" the lawyer asks why he is brought. Sawyam questions him about the papers and asks if there real or not. The lawyer is tensed and lies. Sawyam says okay thats all ... but if i find out your lieing that you wont live. *HAI kya attitude hai yaar* He leaves.HE SEEMS THE MOST INTELLIGENT OF ALL OF THEMπŸ˜ƒ

Scence Switch

The family is standing in Paddo's house. Chaci hands him the papers but he says that i only take it from men that are my standred not women. Chacha gives him the papers and Paddo gets happy saying today if i want i can get the whole world in my wrist.

Scence Switch

Sawyam *OMG please dont miss his today ... SO HOT* the lawyers comes to his feet saying please forgive me. He tells him the papers are fake. Saywam says that cut his fingers so he wont do it again. *Even Hot as a GOON* ANYTHING SUITS HIMthe lawyers says i'll tell you everything please dont hurt me.

Scence Switch

The family is happy that PAddo fell for their prank. Chacha asks for the money. The whole family is happy to see the load of money being given. The girls steal money from eachother. Chachi says sorry girls handle this in our home. Paddo seems annoyed.

Scence Switch

Sawyam slaps the lawyer Across the Face *Hai Mein MArjawan*"MEIN BHI" He says how could you lie to us and betray us. Sawyam tells the gaurds to leave him and bring him inside. SAwyam walks into the room where everyone is. He grabs the money out of Chachi's hand and tells the gaurds to take money away. He Tells paddo what the turth and the lawyer agrees saying they made me do it. Paddo seems angry and takes off his shoes. The chachi does a drama that she cant breath and all of them rush out. *LMFAO too funny Must Watch*

Scence Switch

Shraddha and the whole bus around a guy trying to breath. *Aj sab ko Astma ka attack hoo raha hai.*WHY THEY R BLEESING HER TO LIVE LONG ?,THEY SHOULD BLESS HER TO GET A HANDSOME HUSBAND WHICH IS GOING TO FULFILL SOON Shradhaa gives him water. Girls complain saying that how many time we have to. Shraddha gives him medicene and tells the girls to feel what he feels and not about how late we are. The guy becomes better and they get on the bus.

Scence Switch

Sawaym sitting on the railing of the roof side looking up. *Okay this wil be my last time updating since everytime i talk about him my mind goes CRAZY LMFAO* DONT TELL LIKE THIS ,U R DOING A FABULOUS JOBPaddo is upset that Shraddha is the owner and now they have to chase her again. Sawyam says that shraddha is his target and and he will handle it. He says i am going to marry her to get the property. PAddo tries to refuse saying that i dont want you to marry her and ruin your life for property. He says after the property is his they'll get divorced. *NOt so much my jaan ... something called LOVE* "SHADDI KE BAAD KUCH DIN JAANE TO DO,U WILL KNOW WAT IS SRADDHA 4 UπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PAddo's wife hears this and is shocked looking at Sawyam.

PreCap

Sawyam telling Paddo that he will handle shraddha and get her to fall in love with him. *Looking Too HOT*

Okay peeps that all.

Todays epi was 9/10 ... SO MUCH SAWYAM .. and plus the famiy planned failed OMG ... dont not miss

Too goood.

PRess Like button

Love Harsha 😳

IMP NOTE - Sorry guys for so many personel comments i cant control with Sawyam 😳

doing awesome job keep it up
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...... Swayam is really soooo hotttt.....
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there's always this thing about bad boys they're always wow
but thqt aside thaanxs for the update