Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
[QUOTE=ShivangBuch]
@Dpka

Oh don't you feel like that ever sister. There just can't be anything wrong about any picture posted over here in this chat club by anyone. I know it has been custom over here to express the feelings about every creations and Lalithaji, Arun-Deeps, all have expressed their acknowledgement about that fact that how important appreciation is for the constant inspiration to post; but on orkut if you find, people just keep on posting with own pleasure and confidence that what they are doing is great just because of different custom over there. Waise aapki last siggie par sab ne 'like' dabaayaa hai aur mai tab pura download nahi kar paayaa tha. Abhi bhi us post ke sab pictures download nahi ho rahe hain alag alag effects ke. If there is any informal specific positive or negative comment other than pressing liking button, which others haven't expressed already, I will surely be letting you know from time to time. Your presence is always precious here for all and keep on enjoying posting. I think this was our first conversation if I am not wrong.

[/QUOTE]
hello bhaiya... hw r u?
yeah we  r talking fr d first time...well m really sryyy fr wat i wrote ...actaully i had a fight wid my very close frnd n was disturbed at tht tym... n while scrolling down d pages of d CC i didnt see a single msg fr me... nt even one... so i felt unwanted types... neways now its okkk.. thnxxxx fr ur concern .. yeah i saw d likes...thnk u sooooo much to ol who liked my work ... 😊😊
Edited by Dpka1415 - 14 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Dpka

I am absolutely fine sister.

Koi baat nahi Deepika. You expressed what you felt. Usme kuchh buri baat nahi. Aisa kisiko bhi kabhi na kabhi feel ho sakta hai. Koi bahaar ke reason se mood out ho to bhi ho sakta hai. But don't feel ever unwanted. As such we all know that all Ramanand Sagar fans and Ramanand Sagar creations fans are most welcomed here and their every creation is eagerly awaited over here, such feeling only will stay temporarily because members here won't let you prolong that misunderstanding. In fact, had you not expressed so frankly, nobody would have been able to clear your doubt. To achchha hi kiya. Aur aapki to posts 1000 ko cross kar gayee hai. Mujhe aur Debipriya ko hi dekh lo. Posting karna sikhne ke liye kitne daring aur confidence se sab ka sir kha rahe hain. πŸ˜† Aur aap mujh se India forum me mujh se senior ho phir bhi maine kitne confidence se aapko ye express kiya. Jab sahi hoga to hi kaha hoga na. 😊 Aur maine to siggies banana abhi tak sikha hi nahi. I have some dialog and lyrics stuff ready with me to be posted par pehle mai connectivity ki rah dekh raha tha aur ab soch raha hun ki kaun sa dialog post karne ke liye select karun previous fan clubs ke contents check kar ke. Aur agar activities 1-2 din ke liye stagnant ho jaay chat club ki tab post karunga aisa soch ke to mai post hi nahi kar paaungaa because that day is never going to come. Despite the fact rightly mentioned by Lalithaji that current period of this chat club going on is stressful in work in every member's life, you people are never going to feel tired of posting such great stuffs. May God bless you.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
@ Shivang bhaiya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thnk u sooo much ..
i liked ur confidence .. gr8888 ..
keep it up ..
tk cr 😊
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1 more good news guys abt Arun ji n Vindoo (son of Dara Singhji) have lent their voices as Ram n Hanuman.πŸ˜ƒ 

RVML launches $5 million 2D animation feature Lava Kusa, The Warrior Twins
 Story By: MANISHA PRADHAN SINGH updated on: Feb 15, 2010

MUMBAI: Hyderabad based business group, Rayudu Group's Rayudu Vision Media Limited (RVML) launched its animation movie Lava Kusa, The Warrior Twins at JW Marriot in Mumbai.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]-->Lava Kusa, The Warrior Twins is a $5 million 2D animated feature film, which will be releasing in four languages; English, Hindi, Telegu and Tamil. The film targets all age groups and is based on the Indian mythology, Ramayana. The film tells the story of the twins Luv and Kush.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->

The film has been directed by Telegu film director, Dhavala Satyam. Speaking to Businessofcinema.com Satyam said, " I have directed about twenty-two films in Telegu, Tamil and Kannada but the experience of directing an animated feature film is totally different and very interesting. I have really enjoyed doing this film and look forward to doing more."

The dialogues for the Hindi version of the film have been written by Dharmesh Tiwari and actors like Arun Govil and Vindu Dara Singh have lent their voice to the characters of Ram and Hanuman respectively.

The duration of the film is 2 hours and is slated to release during the summer of 2010. While the Hindi and English version of the film will be released first, the Telegu and Tamil version will release a bit later.

RVML creative director and producer Rayudu V. Shashank said, "We have worked very hard on this film. We had about 400 artistes working on the film and the USP of the movie is that it's targeted to all the age groups. We are planning to release about 150 to 200 prints of the film."

Edited by arun-deeps - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Gunia - million thanks for the lovely new name behna, naam mein "sundar" shabd aata hai to naam sundar hi hoga πŸ˜‰ It really feels like I'm in mytho times when I have such names, thanks to you and Lali I'm really able to experience the era  properly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And thanks a million for liking the Vasudevaki sigs, really made my day... love you soooooo much πŸ€— The Bharat Milaap full dialogue applies to them, I think, cuz if anyone kept sacrificing without expecting anything in return it was them... soooooo.... really grateful that you all liked the idea πŸ˜ƒ And glad you enjoyed and agreed with my analysis of the Devmata Aditi pics also πŸ˜† And... thanks for the awesome articles on Vikram-Betaal and the new animated movie!!!! I really want to see it when it comes out!

@ Lali - thank you soooooo much for the liking and the snagging the DraupKrish sig... it was after all your brilliant idea I carried out πŸ˜‰ No need to thank, it was really my pleasure πŸ€— And thanks for being sooooooooo sweet and encouraging about and using the other sigs too, really makes me feel on top of the world 😍 Most welcome for the pics too, glad you liked! They're from the (not so good) last few epis of SK leading up to the semi-Mahaprayaan they decided to show, Paulomi's shown as Devmata Aditi again... but not in the same exact get-up as the Janmashtami epi... but still cute and looking way too young for the role since SDB and Pinky are in the same scene and look older πŸ˜†
As for your new name... how about Maithili+Lalitha=MaithiLali πŸ˜†

@ Deeps - awwww so sorry you felt that way deeps... that sig as well as the new ones are gorgeous, esp the Saibaba one! Very very touching, I showed my dad cuz he's a longtime Sai bhakt and now he's using it as his wallpaper! Keep them coming plzzz, esp would love to see some from those Gokulashtami pics πŸ˜‰ And thanks a ton for liking the Gokul-Mathura sig, really really has me feeling awesome... thanks πŸ€—

@ Debi di - glad it helped, your colorful new post was quite an eye treat πŸ˜ƒ looking forward to more of them! and if you get a chance to post the lyrics we're missing here but have at orkut, could you bring over the Agni Pariksha ones soon? Lali had asked me to do them but if you get a chance sooner I'd really appreciate it. Thanks πŸ€— And I checked the Garbh Stuti corrections you made, they're perfect! Beautiful πŸ‘

@ Shivand bhaiya - arre bhaiya pura sahastranaamam stotra rattne ki koi avashyakta nahin, sis kahenge tab bhi daudi aaungi πŸ˜‰ thanks a ton for checking on Utsav for me again - if it is in any way possible, would you be able to record that pre-Dwarika bhajan I mentioned - chalo re chalo krishna premiyon - when it airs on there? Star One which I get here is only upto Kaaliya Naag epi, and I'm wayyy to anxious to confirm that that bhajan's still out there somewhere... I love it and I miss it so much 😭 Same with orkut actually! Can't wait for my break to start tomorrow!!!
arun-deeps thumbnail
@ Dpka Di- Hi Di! Ohhh soooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I forgot to comment on Ur creations! Bt please don't take it otherway or else I'll also start crying!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  Actually due to d burden to complete the syllabus I didn't see the page thoroughly n also my refreshment time (according to my time table) was going to over so I forgot to comment! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭To err is Human.....so plzzzzzzzzz forgive me! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Bt its not that anyone of us meant to hurt U!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can gurantee it on behalf of others too as I know....this CC is not just a chat club rather it has grown into a family get together! 😊And U are one of the cutest n sweetest members of our family....who spends her precious time with us n share our joys n feelings together! So how can anyone even imagine to hurt U? Till dis time d bonds b/w all of us have developed so strong that we don't get angry or irritated frm one another.😊 I respect U for U shared just like a family member abt what U felt! 😊 Bt plzzzz don't misunderstand  And come on. Di........U are my elder sister who shares d user name of our favourite Deepikaji so how can anyone think to hurt U with such things! I  tell U abt myself n think that others will also agree that whever I see ur user-name d picture of Dpkaji dances in front of  my eyes! It'll happen to every fan of Ramayan....So hurting U is like hurting Dpkaji! Come on ab to hans do Jeeji!πŸ˜†
tw Ur Siya-Ram-Radhe Shyam combo n Saibaba one was fantastically superb!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The colourisation n pic blending was ossum!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Luvd Ur work!😊 N Sorry once again!😭 
ShivangBuch thumbnail
@Lola

Sahastranaam me se koi ek naam paryaapt hoga. Sahi baat hai. πŸ˜† Well, I have Tata Sky so I may not find some way to record it (VCR ki bhaanti VCD player par recording kar ke to kabhi dekha nahi hai aaj tak so I don't know). Had it been Tata Sky+, it would have been possible; but again I don't know whether from that recording, we can copy it to computer or VCD or not. But anyway if I will get chance to catch that episode, I will try my best to catch and remember each & every words of lyrics of that song for you to be written.

arun-deeps thumbnail
Hi every1!πŸ˜ƒ

@Laitha Di- Hi Di! Awwww..luvd d names Guniavati n Guniashree...U r good at this tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Thats why U perform d Naamkaran sanskars of one or d other member  n now Ur own honnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Bt before suggesting U any name...I would like to know that whether U wanna change Ur name completely....means without including both Laitha n Janki or U wanna include any 1 of the two? If U wanna include anyone of d two then how would be 'Haripriya Janki' ? Bt U r free to chose what U like....it was just a suggestion frm me!😳 

@Debipriya- Hi Debi Di! πŸ˜ƒAwwwww.... sooooooooo supporting of U to understand my exam-burden!😳 yaaaaaaa I'm a very very very very very BIG fan of Arun ji n Deepkaji! Ahhha...Glad U r now luving both of them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒKeep luving them!😳 Yeah...d scenes U told r my fav too!πŸ˜› Thanx for liking d article!😳

@Shivang bhaiya- Pranaam Bhratashree!πŸ˜ƒ Aashirvaad par vyakhya karne ke liye kotishat dhanyawaad!😳  Samvadon me aapse jeetna ati dushkar karya hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Par saath hi ek aasha ki kiran bhi hai ki aapka asheesh saath hai aur hum paraspar us shubhasheesh ko grahan kar rahe hain aur safalta bhi paa rahe hain! πŸ˜ƒ  I am actually feeling like I'm getting the blessings n Good wishes frm God!😳 Thanx a loooooooooooooot for liking d article!😳

@pARINA Di- Hi Di! Sooo supporting of U to like d article! Luv U!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

@Lola Di- Hi Di! πŸ˜ƒHe Lolsundari aapke in madur vachanon se hum kritarth huye!😳 Humare dwara diya gaya naam aapne sweekar kiya.....iske liye dhanyawaad!😳 Lolavati Di! I'm glad U luvd d article...yeah I'm also excited to see d movie...it will release in summers!πŸ˜› Can't wait!πŸ˜›  Ya Ur idea abt liking d sacrifice of RS Ramayan n SK was osum! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I agree it suits to d sacrifice of Devkiji n Vasuji!😳 Thanx thanx thanx....a bazillion for liking d article!

ShivangBuch thumbnail
@Gunia

Avashya. God's blessings will always stay with you due to your devotion. Aur vaartaalaap me to agar aapko aisa prateet hua to wo to Prabhu ki hi kripa hai. Waise Prabhu ishaaraa karen to beheno ki khushi ke liye ham vaartaalaap me haarnaa bhi bahut pasand karenge. Aur rahi baat article ki, to aisi maahitiyaan avashya hi diya karo. Vikram Vetaal RSji jaisi na kabhi bani hogi aur na hi kabhi banegi.Edited by ShivangBuch - 14 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Deeps - awwww so sorry you felt that way deeps... that sig as well as the new ones are gorgeous, esp the Saibaba one! Very very touching, I showed my dad cuz he's a longtime Sai bhakt and now he's using it as his wallpaper! Keep them coming plzzz, esp would love to see some from those Gokulashtami pics πŸ˜‰ And thanks a ton for liking the Gokul-Mathura sig, really really has me feeling awesome... thanks πŸ€—

awww.. how sweeeeet giv a huge thnxxxx from my side to uncle fr liking it .. 😊
n thnk u sooooo much fr liking d new sig. ... m making d gokulashtami sig. ... lets c see kya bnata hai πŸ˜†