3 LOSERS:THE SADDEST ENDING POSSIBLE

Posted: 14 years ago
Pravesh Rana - who does not know to respect a ton load of food which poor people crave for day in and day out. This fellow has tried to input every effort possible to twist and mend the game in his favour by playing with people's emotions , abusing and backstabbing people time and again , etc. and he could be almost successful with his "common man" card until he resorted to this wrongly-thought-of harsh act and ruined his chances of winning the game.

Vindoo Dara Singh - who never has, never is and never will learn from his mistakes. Time and again , he continues to disrespect people (including women) , backstab and talk trash about people behind their backs, spew venom against them so that they appear the villains of the show which in turn would boost his chances of winning, and talk sweet on their faces and present fake apologies time and again to whitewash his often-tarnished image. He has played his "genuine" and "good heart" cards quite well this season , however his over-confidence, arrogance and pompous self disturbs and destroys his persona in the minds of several , which if repaired , could ensure a new beginning and prosper the so-called claims made by this shakier-than-the-thinnest-leaf tank of glycerine. Alas! a "man of word" , a word which never changes once said!

Poonam Dhillon - who managed to veil her venom for 10 weeks in the show but finally spat it against the selected few. Out of her sweet-shell and the real player exposed eh? She managed to play her cards successfully right upto the last moment , without ever realising the morality of the greed-minded decisions she took for the sake of surviving till the end, be it be supporting the python-cum-chameleon Verma even after all his antics were exposed , or Dara Singh's spoilt brat who was no-less.  She never hesitated to bitch about people she disliked but when questioned regarding the same , our Miss Goody-Goody claimed to do everything in "humour" and never had "any bad intentions unlike some other venomous people in the house". When the tables turned on her, "cry foul" was the name of the game! A perfect example of a perfect hypocrite concealed under a perfect veil!

Alas! Saturday awaits to see which of these 3 losers does India hate the least...
Edited by nkatrak - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 i agree sum point but poonamji looking good now..sabhi contestant se kuch na kuch galti hui hai...if i have to choose then winner should be poonam ji between these people..poonamji deserving wiiner of bigboss...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Why is it a 'must read'?? It's just a post by you with your views in bold. Everyone can write this on their subject line and get the much needed attention. πŸ€” Doesn't make that a 'must read'.

Vindoo rocks. Poonam rocks too. Pravesh sucks. But then there has to be one bajarbattu among them.
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why is it a 'must read'?? It's just a post by you with your views in bold. Everyone can write this on their subject line and get the much needed attention. πŸ€” Doesn't make that a 'must read'.

Vindoo rocks. Poonam rocks too. Pravesh sucks. But then there has to be one bajarbattu among them.

agreed                   🀒
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When "Educated" people back off and run away taking an "educated" decision of choosing greed between greed and self respect, then I guess we are better off with 1 idiot less...

Oh ya, and I just remembered that the voting is for whom you "want" to stay in the show and not whom you wish to throw out... So its a question of which of the 3 idiots the public loves most rather than hates least...😊Only an idiot will vote for someone he hates least amongst three people that he hates...πŸ˜†

Edit: Wow, wovder why suddenly the topic tht started as "3 Idiots" has now become Deserving Finalists πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by smallwonder - 14 years ago
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yOU post some articles here and then make it a must read except for pravesh the other two are fine and one of them canwin.Edited by Natkat - 14 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

When "Educated" people back off and run away taking an "educated" decision of choosing greed between greed and self respect, then I guess we are better off with 1 idiot less...

Oh ya, and I just remembered that the voting is for whom you "want" to stay in the show and not whom you wish to throw out... So its a question of which of the 3 idiots the public loves most rather than hates least...😊 Only an idiot will vote for someone he hates least amongst three people that he hates...πŸ˜†

Haha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I feel like using Bhishma's line today. 'Khisiyaani billi khamba noche'.  πŸ˜†

I agree this thread should not be a "must-read" , It should be a "sticky"..

I hope the moderator will consider the above people's request..
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

yOU post some articles here and then make it a must read except for pravesh the other two are fine and one of them canwin.

It's not an article. It's a 'must read' opinion.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Attention seeking tactics. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
MukeshR thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

It's not an article. It's a 'must read' opinion.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Attention seeking tactics. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Mithibani ji..

In past some people have commented that the right place for Vindoo after show is Mental Asylum... Looks like They too are seeing the same destination for themselves after coward act of their idol.....
Sadme se bahar nahi aa paa rahe hai.....